Chapter 97

Gu Feng and Meng Manglong went out, Meng Manglong glanced inside, and Bai Xiangsheng was eating obediently before he relaxed and closed the door gently.

    Gu Feng leaned against the wall, try pressing for the time being I do not want to Po-yuan thing, watching Mang Meng Long said: "? Meng always have a thing, why not before Dr. Bai said,"

    Meng Long Mang smoke from his pocket, just I wanted to take a sip, but instead thought of smoking ban here, I put the cigarette back in my pocket sullenly.

    He sat dullly on the bench beside him, without saying a word.

    There was no such thing as the vigorous look in front of Bai Xiangsheng just now.

    "Have a problem?" Gu Feng asked.

    Meng Manglong just wanted his head, for a long time, but he nodded helplessly, "There is something, please help."

    "You said."

    Meng Manglong took a deep breath, looked at Gu Feng, and said solemnly: " During this time, I won't come to deliver my wife's food, nor will I send him to and from work, and I won't live with him anymore."

    Gu Feng was slightly surprised and frowned.

    He knew how good the relationship between Bai Xiangsheng and Meng Manglong was.

    Meng Manglong barely packed Bai Xiang in his bag and took it with him everywhere. He loves his wife, loves his wife and is afraid of his wife. Other men and women laughed and cursed, but who doesn't want such a masculine, loyal and powerful husband?

    Now that he said such a thing, Gu Feng had to be surprised.

    Meng Manglong walked to the door and quietly opened a crack in the door to confirm that his wife was not eavesdropping. He breathed a sigh of relief, took Gu Feng and walked a certain distance before continuing to speak, "So, during this period of time. , I hope you can take care of Shengsheng for me."

    "What is the problem with you?"

    Meng Manglong sighed: "The family is making a lot of trouble. I told you before that there are many children in the Meng family and they have been fighting for power. Although I became the general manager, I don’t have much more shares and power than others. Over time, I have been competing with Mengchuan and Menghe, and now I have taken many people to stand on my side, and the equity has also taken advantage."

    Gu Feng nodded. Regarding the fluctuation of Zhongtian Construction during this period, he Also heard.

    "Meng He learned about the marriage between the two men, Sheng Sheng, and I got into the house," Meng Manglong frowned wearily, rubbing his temples, "I just picked things up. This time. There was a fierce disturbance at home, I simply did not

    show any mercy, and drove out the most ruthless means. There was only one Meng Chuan." "Meng Chuan," Gu Feng recalled his appearance, "this I have an impression."

    "Well," Meng Manglong said, "this man knows that the situation is not good, but he can't beat me, and

    he escaped with the money." Gu Feng thought he was talking about this, so he nodded and said, "I." We will also send additional staff here to help you find Meng Chuan's hiding address."

    "I want to find him too," Meng Manglong's eyes suddenly flashed across the screen. He took out his phone and clicked on an interface. "I have said so much. The reason why I want you to watch Shengsheng for a while now is because Meng Chuan sent me this with a new number."

    Gu Feng took Meng Manglong 's cell phone and looked at it. The whole person was shocked.

    It was a text message with a picture.

    The picture is simple, it is a picture of Bai Xiangsheng, looking at the camera frontally, with a slight smile.

    The problem is that this photo has been maliciously processed.

    After processing, this photo is a creepy photo.