Chapter 108

hospital.

    When Gu Feng arrived with Bai Xiangsheng and Yu Baoyuan, Meng Manglong was already in a coma and was pushed into the operating room covered in blood.

    Bai Xiangsheng trembled all over, with no blood on his face. He stubbornly pulled Gu Feng: "Didn't Meng Manglong go on a business trip abroad? How could he still be here, you two...what are you hiding from me!"

    Gu Feng took a deep breath, and several assistants. Together, he took Bai Xiangsheng into the dedicated lounge.

    "Say it!" Bai Xiangsheng suddenly yelled, "Why is Meng Manglong still in the company? Why did he enter the operating room? What happened?"

    "Don't worry," Gu Feng patted Bai Xiangsheng. Shoulder, "There is a reason."

    "I care about you for whatever reason!" Bai Xiangsheng stood up with a loud voice, "You tell me, you tell me, say it!"

    Gu Feng hesitated for a moment, and finally explained the matter. "Meng Manglong took the equity in the company and got a firm foothold, but someone in the Meng family wanted to take him down. The matter between you and him was also stabbed to the Meng family. "

    Bai Xiangsheng trembled in his footsteps and almost lost his footing.

    "Meng Manglong has actually solved most of the troubles, only one Meng Chuan," Gu Feng's eyes fell deep, his palms clenched unconsciously, "Meng Chuan saw that the situation was not good a few days ago. The money is gone. A few days ago, he sent another threatening text message to Meng Manglong. Meng Manglong was afraid that you would be hurt, so he made up a reason to deceive you. He wanted to solve the trouble by himself and arrested Meng Chuan. When you arrive, I will tell you the truth after confirming your safety. "

    Bai Xiangsheng raised his head, his eyes are already bloodshot: "Asshole!"

    Yu Baoyuan stood beside Bai Xiangsheng. At this time, looking at this calm doctor Bai Xiangsheng, he was already facing collapse. Anxiously, he patted him on the shoulder as a sign of encouragement.

    "What the hell is he doing!" Bai Xiangsheng's eyes burned with flames, "Why lie to me, why do you want to risk it all by yourself!"

    "Meng Chuan sent him a photo of you," Gu Feng rolled his throat. "Meng Manglong was afraid that you would be in danger, so he hid you here to divert his attention."

    Bai Xiangsheng trembled, inadvertently. In between, hot tears have fallen in his eyes.

    "In the past few days, we have been arranging to arrest Meng Chuan," Gu Feng took a deep breath and said, "I was about to follow the vines to find the place where Meng Chuan was hiding, but I didn't expect that Meng Chuan made a broken can. He planned to fall and drove directly, taking advantage of Meng

    Manglong's unpreparedness, he planned to die together." Bai Xiangsheng's whole body was surging, and he only felt that his mind was dizzy.

    The door of the lounge was pushed open and Xiao Zhou walked in from outside.

    Xiao Zhou walked to Gu Feng's side and said, "Mr. Gu, probably the situation has already been understood. Meng Chuan always looked at when he drove to the intersection of Linnan Road and Qian'an Road. Meng Chuan watched. It should be fatal to get up, and

    ran directly towards President Meng’s car. President Meng’s car was directly knocked over, and all the windows on both sides burst." Bai Xiangsheng firmly grasped Xiao Zhou's arm: "Where is he? He? How is the situation?"