Chapter 162

"

    Ah-- " The scream resounded through the sky.

    Yu Baoyuan only heard Lu Yang shout in the sharpest and harshest voice ever: "Fuck, this dog man really agreed? He really agreed? Really? Are you bluffing me?"

    Yu Baoyuan said He threw the phone to him and watched Lu Yang catch it in a hurry: "What am I lie to you, see for yourself."

    Lu Yang held the phone like a baby and looked at the chat interface.

    Word by word, there is no difference between what Yu Baoyuan said.

    "This time I count your kid out of peach blossoms," Yu Baoyuan said with a smile, "You are officially with this dog man now."

    "Shut up!" Lu Yang suddenly raised his brows and shouted, "What a dog man , He is... my husband."

    Yu Baoyuan rolled his eyes and barely laughed.

    After feeling tense to the extreme, he encountered the event of great joy. The excitement was bloody, and the feeling of wanting to explode made Lu Yang unable to calm down. He rushed to the window, _ pushed the window open, and moved towards The vast sky, which had been stained with a tinge of morning glow, shouted: "I have a man."

    "It's a ghost in the morning, it's fun!" The fat aunt living downstairs stuck out a round head like a watermelon from the window. It's like the fat hamster probed from the hole on the hamster machine, staring at the bull's eye and roaring, "You have a great man? Why don't you ask China Central Television to give you a press conference? Sangmen!" Yang responded, and the excitement in his heart turned into combat effectiveness, "Fat aunt, you can’t be better! Watching "Country Love" every night, the volume is loud, and you cry every day, hoarse like an old cow. Yes, you can rest!"

    "Do you still dare to argue with the old lady? Do you think the old lady doesn't know what you are doing?" The fat aunt stared in anger, and leaned out more of her body from the window. "If you want to quarrel, I'll take you to the broadcasting room. Let the whole community yell at you!"

    Yu Baoyuan stood in the room, just watching Lu Yang and Aunt Fatty say each other.

    Before long, the other residents who had awakened also participated in the battle, leaning out the window one by one to blame and scold each other.

    "Fat aunt, it was your family who stole ten kilowatts of electricity from our house last time and walked along with me two coriander. I have to bear you for a long time. I"

    "Nonsense, that's the electric box changed by Mrs. Li next door, that old woman She was so hard to pick, she also stole my water niche丨"

    "The second room on the fifth floor, yesterday who told you to throw rotten eggs at high altitude, sleep like your mother, come out and be beaten!" The

    noise outside became more and more lively, Along with the brighter and brighter sky and the bustling city that is gradually waking up, this not-so-rich community is as usual, with a strong smell of fireworks rising.

    Lu Yang shut the window abruptly during the fiercest battle, and withdrew from the battle.

    After such a vent, he was able to release all the emotions that could not be released in his heart. He walked to the bed steadily and sat down with Yu Baoyuan.

    Yu Baoyuan pointed to the outside: "You made them quarrel like this, so you slipped by yourself?"

    "It's okay," Lu Yang shook his head calmly, "The people in this building are noisy every day, and all kinds of small things can be noisy. Every day. It’s noisy across the balcony in the morning, standing at the door in the afternoon, and dancing square dance in the square in the evening.