Chapter 194

Gu Feng got out of the Gu Group and drove back to the hospital.

    When he first arrived at the floor where Yu Baoyuan's ward was located, he was stunned, and there were many people standing on the floor who had not been there before. These people are not ordinary patients or family members at first glance.

    He felt tight and hurriedly quickened his pace.

    At the door of Yu Baoyuan's ward, two tall men were newly added. At first glance, these two men came from professional training, with strong muscles and strong momentum.

    However, when the two men saw Gu Feng, they bent over and said, "Hello, Master Gu."

    Gu Feng stared at the two men carefully for a while, and finally let go of their hearts: "You come here." What are you doing?"

    "Madam, come to see Yu Shao," one of the men nodded and said as softly as possible,

    "I just arrived ten minutes ago." "My mother?" Gu Feng frowned, seemingly dissatisfied. .

    The man opened the door: "Gu Shao, please come in."

    Gu Feng walked into the ward with a complicated mood.

    In the ward, Yu Baoyuan was still lying on the bed. He had just taken the medicine and was still awake. At this moment, there was a gentle smile on his face. Although he couldn't see things clearly, the smile made people feel that he was in a good mood.

    A middle-aged lady sits beside Yu Baoyuan's hospital bed. She is wearing this year's high-end new winter clothes with a string of moist pearl necklaces around her neck. The makeup on her face is not heavy, and she is very elegant and light, which makes people feel that she is a good-tempered woman.

    Gu Feng put down his things and walked to the woman: "Mom."

    Fang Yu smiled at Gu Feng: "I'm back?"

    Gu Feng looked a little unnatural, sat on Yu Baoyuan's bed, and secretly pulled Yu Baoyuan up. His hand seemed to be afraid of some damage to him.

    Fang Yu naturally saw these little movements of Gu Feng. She knows the temper of her own son best.

    She shook her head helplessly: "I'm not a villain, so what can I do to Baoyuan? You are too careful."

    "No, it's just..."

    "Alright," Fang Yucong was accompanied by a probe. He took out a basket of fruits in the sick gift and handed it to Gu Feng, "Mom is just here to see, don't worry about it." With that, Fang Yu walked to the crib parked by the hospital bed again and watched it fall asleep. Xiao Jiarui's motherhood is overwhelming, and his whole heart is transformed. She gently hugged Gu Jiarui and couldn't help but kissed his little cheek: "I also want to come to see your son and my grandson. Look at our Ruirui, it's so cute..."

    Gu Jia Rui woke up from her sleep, miraculously did not cry, but was at a loss with her smoky eyes open. A pair of small hands swayed wildly, grabbing the brand-name silk scarf hanging around Fang Yu's neck.

    Fang Yu smiled crookedly, holding Gu Jiarui, so loved that he didn't even want to let go.

    Gu Feng held Yu Baoyuan's hand and coughed.

    Fang Yu had a tacit understanding with his son. Hearing Gu Feng's reaction, he had to put Gu Jiarui back to sleep, and then chuckled, "Well, since you're all here, Mom has something to do. Let's go. "With

    that, Fang Yu and Yu Baoyuan bid farewell, picked up their own bags, and walked out of the ward surrounded by them.

    Gu Feng said in Yu Baoyuan's ear: "I'm going to take my mother out, you wait for me for a while." With

    that, he walked out of the ward without even wearing his coat, and caught up with Fang Yu, who was about to walk to the elevator entrance.

    "Mom," Gu Feng yelled, "Why did you come without telling me today?"

    "It's not all to blame," Fang Yu's tone heard a hint of blame, "I know you The matter with Baoyuan. It’s been so long since people hid so tightly that I didn’t let me see it. I only saw a few photos of my grandson when I was born, and I didn’t even hug him.”

    Gu Feng scratched his head. : "It's just...the current state of Baoyuan and I is not..."

    "I haven't chased the person back yet?" A gentle smile flashed in Fang Yu's eyes, "I have heard Assistant Zhou say about the good things you did before, and there should be someone to treat your self-consciousness. Big arrogance."

    Gu Feng coughed awkwardly.

    "Okay, next time I won't come here so suddenly, don't worry," Fang Yu tied the loose tie for his son, "I actually want to meet a real person and a grandson. I’m tired of looking at those photos all the time," she put her hands down, "you have to hurry up. Next time I see them, I hope Baoyuan can stand by your side willingly, and I want to be able to do it earlier. Take Rui Rui back to take care of it."

    Gu Feng nodded: "Okay, I know, you are careful on the way back."

    Fang Yu nodded at Gu Feng and turned around gracefully.

    When Fang Yu looked back again, Gu Feng's figure had disappeared.

    It seems that it will really hurt people, and I can't bear to leave for such a while, Fang Yu thought.

    A female special helper standing next to Fang Yu said: "Madam, take care of the young master, it seems that you have chosen it this time."

    "You have chosen it," Fang Yu nodded, "I don't have to worry about it. His marriage is up, and his dad in the province is still not giving up, trying to find him a woman." The

    female special assistant said, "Now you can rest assured."

    "Don't worry, don't worry," Fang Yu walked into the elevator. Li, laughed, "Bao Yuan is a good boy, I can feel that Rui Rui is so lively and cute, I like it so much. His dad still complains about Gu Feng’s sexual orientation, but now he can’t make any noise. The power is in Gu Feng's hands. I can only continue to persuade his dad." In the

    Public Security Bureau, bright lights were shining.

    Xiong Wudan and Lu Yang sat together, and on the other side sat the wretched man.

    At this moment, the wretched man had blood on his face and grinned extremely ugly. The man glared at Xiong Wudan and Lu Yang ferociously: "You two will wait for me. When my sister and my brother-in-law come, I want you to look good!"

    Lu Yang looked down on this wretched man eating soft rice, and immediately smiled contemptuously: "That's good, you make me look better. I thank you for not having time to look at me." The

    wretched man had his gums sore: "You fucking Wait for me. "The

    policeman knocked impatiently behind the table: "Okay, be quiet." "The

    room was quiet for a while, and then I heard hurried footsteps. Lu Yang and the others turned around and found that it was the sister-in-law of the wretched man, who was Xiong Wudan's father and stepmother.

    But they even came. I didn't even look at Xiong Wudan, as if this person didn't exist.

    Lu Yang was a little disappointed, but in a blink of an eye, he saw his own Yang Yang and stepped in.

    He jumped for joy.