Xiaofanwai 3: You are my light

Gu Jiarui and his father Yu Baoyuan had the same birthday, so that day became the most important day in Gu Feng's mind.

    This one is his baby, and of course we have to behave well!

    Yu Baoyuan had no reaction to his birthday, but Gu Feng had been preparing for it a long time ago.

    By the evening of his birthday, Gu Feng took Yu Baoyuan's hand and kissed him on the cheek: "My husband has a surprise for you."

    Yu Baoyuan smiled softly and turned his head: "What do you want to do? "

    Wait," Gu Feng smiled meaningfully, "You and your son will wait for me at the door first, and I'll go cycling." After

    that, Gu Feng got up and walked towards the garage.

    Yu Baoyuan shouted at the upstairs: "Rui Rui, are you down?" An

    immature boy sounded: "Dad! I'm downstairs!" As he

    said, he heard only the thumping footsteps, Gu Jiarui A little monkey sprang down the stairs and stuck to Yu Baoyuan's side.

    Today is his birthday, so Gu Feng specially asked someone to tailor a mini tuxedo for his son. The little guy just got his hair done upstairs, his short hair has been trimmed out of layers and textures, and he is handsome. He is even more handsome and charming in this little tuxedo.

    "Dad, when shall we go out to play?" Gu Jiarui's big, watery, puppy-like eyes looked at Yu Baoyuan brightly.

    "Let's go to the door and wait for Daddy," Yu Baoyuan took the little guy's hand and walked outside, "Daddy has already gone to the garage to drive."

    "Good!" Gu Jiarui raised his hand and smiled with a row of white teeth.

    The father and son waited for a while at the gate, only to see a figure far away. Before long, Gu Feng's figure appeared in front of the two of them, but instead of driving his luxury cars, Gu Feng was riding an...old bicycle.

    Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows in surprise, but said nothing.

    Over the past few years, every time on his birthday, Gu Feng always likes to make some surprises. This bicycle must be one of the surprises today, right?

    "Come on, two darlings, get in the car." Gu Feng's lips curled up slightly, and he patted the back seat.

    Yu Baoyuan picked up Gu Jiarui, who was pouting, and sat in the back seat.

    Before Gu Feng started riding, he only heard Gu Jiarui, who was being held by Yu Baoyuan, pulling the corner of Gu Feng's clothes: "Daddy."

    Gu Feng turned his head, only to see his son using those black watery eyes. Looking at himself: "What?"

    "Daddy," a trace of worry flashed in Gu Jiarui's eyes, "Are you bankrupt?"