Chapter 64

Gu Feng gritted his teeth and his voice was a little angry: "Okay, I owe you! Okay! I did something wrong before. Now I am the child's dad. You keep it. I will admit it to you. Okay? "

    Yu Baoyuan sniffed and raised his head: "It's not rare!" After

    that, he walked directly to his room, fiddled with it for a while, and brought out a suitcase, "I don't care about your mistakes and right. I'm fine, I don't care about Gu Feng. Now, I just hope you don't pester me, I just want to start my new life."

    Gu Feng kept staring at him with gloomy eyes.

    "To tell you that cousin said, you homely money, I'm not at all rare. Now you homely person, I have never wanted to touch. After we met when a stranger, could not be better."

    Having said , Definitely turned his head.

    Gu Feng suddenly took his hand and "stayed."

    Yu Baoyuan looked forward, but the corners of his lips slightly curled up. Then, he stretched out his hand and directly knocked off the hand that Gu Feng was holding him, "I really want to go, there are so many ways, you can't stop it." As he

    said, he lifted the box, straightened his body, and didn't look forward to it. Back, walked straight out of Gu's house.

    The weather is very good, and the inextricable blue tangled together, smudging in layers above the sky. The sunlight is soft and soft, like a mist, shining warmly on people's hearts.

    It is rare to have such good weather as it is about to enter the deep winter.

    Yu Baoyuan was walking out the door of the villa carrying the suitcase, only to hear a loud bang behind him.

    As soon as I turned my head, the glass window on the second floor showed a spider web-like crack, as if it had been smashed out by something.

    Gu Feng was probably going crazy on it, mocking in his heart.

    No longer hesitating, turned back and took a deep breath.

    Don't let yourself be wronged in the future, and have a better life, he thought.

    Lu Yang helped him find a good house when he was hospitalized. Two rooms and one living room with kitchen and bathroom, not big, but enough for one person.

    When Yu Baoyuan opened the door with this brand-new key, he felt very happy and excited.

    The one in front of you is home.

    There is no mess and dirt as imagined. It seems that Lu Yang has found a cleaning company in advance to clean it up.

    The house has very good lighting. The sunlight shines through the glass windows, illuminating the whole house, and it makes people feel happy. Although the furniture is a bit old, they still work well. There was a pot of flowers on the window sill. Not long after it was watered, the flowers were blooming brightly, and the colors were bright and colorful.

    He carried things and closed the door.

    I don’t have a lot of baggage, and I just need some change of clothes and necessary daily necessities. He roughly settled it, and then fiddled with the decorations in the room for a while, scrubbing and washing, and the room was almost cleaned up.

    As soon as I looked up the window, it was dark early in winter, and the outside was completely dark.

    After a day of tiredness, my stomach gurgled. He went to the kitchen and turned on the light.

    Very warm yellow light.

    I opened the refrigerator and found noodles inside. He simply boiled the water and went down.

    Today is the first day of a new life, and I have to eat a full day, he thought. After that, I searched in the refrigerator and finally found a tomato and a box of beef.

    Cut the tomatoes, cook the beef and cut it, and a bowl of hot tomato beef noodles is complete.

    With a contented smile, he sat down by the window with the hot bowl.

    It's so dark, but no matter how dark, there are still a few solitary stars shining hard. Although this light is cold and lonely, it is enough to destroy the arrogance of the dark night, letting people know that no matter how dark the night is, there is always light.

    The view from this window is excellent, you can see the busy traffic and the dazzling neon lights of the city. Looking at the bustling scene in front of him, Yu Baoyuan only felt that his heart, which had been cold for so long, had begun to become active.

    He snorted and ate the hot beef noodles, and couldn't help complimenting himself: "I'm so good at craftsmanship, delicious!" The

    noodle soup was very hot and steamy, making Yu Baoyuan's eyes red and wet. Water vapor.

    He wiped his eyes with his sleeve, and smiled to himself: "Damn, it's not sad, what's so sad."

    "Today is a good day, remember. Take the taro home tomorrow, in the house It's lively. There will be many good days in the future, so sad."

    "Yu Baoyuan," he suddenly called his name, "...striving!" The

    room was dark, only the dark yellow desk lamp by the window was still on. Light. There was a man sitting there, with hope for the future, abandoning his tears and sadness in his heart, holding a bowl and slurping his noodles.

    Silent night.