Chapter 155

"I'm at home." Gu Feng's voice was calm, and he couldn't hear anything unusual.

    Yu Baoyuan counted the time. It should be after midnight in China. Gu Feng was at home, and it really made sense.

    However, I always feel doubts in my heart.

    "If you are at home, let me listen to the call of taro." Yu Baoyuan asked calmly.

    Gu Feng froze for a while: "The cat is asleep, I won't bother him."

    Yu Baoyuan squinted his eyes, and it was difficult to tell whether what Gu Feng said was true or an excuse. He was silent for a while: "Forget it. , and no other thing, I hung up. " "

    Wait! "Gu Feng suddenly said," Mr. Wu ...... thing resolved, the panel immediately instructed to find him a lot of abuse of the iron

    permits. now Submitted the case to the higher authority, and this time he has reached the end."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded and looked at the people walking in the distance: "Where is Mr. Wu now?"

    "I have been restricted from leaving the country and strictly controlled. As long as the court decides, you can go in directly.”

    Yu Baoyuan sighed with a long sigh of relief, “That’s good, don’t leave any hidden dangers. Don’t give him a chance to turn over, otherwise this person Once Dongshan rises again, the situation will not be good."

    "Don't worry, I know," Gu Feng said with a soft smile over there, "I said, I will protect you father and son. I will work hard to make this promise.

    Arrived ." Yu Baoyuan hummed, and Bai Xiangsheng's cry suddenly sounded behind him. He simply said to the phone: "I have something to do, hang up first."

    "Who do you want to talk to?" Bai Xiangsheng patted him on the shoulder and laughed.

    Yu Baowu turned his head and was taken aback.

    The packaging bags in Bai Xiangsheng's hand are all luxury goods that he bought just now.

    Yu Baoyuan swallowed, "You buy so much at once?"

    "Yes," Bai Xiangsheng smiled and lifted the bag in front of his eyes, more eagerly, "I picked it carefully!"

    Yu Baoyuan could imagine so many luxury goods, how many oceans would need to be spent: "Your family Meng

    Never stop you a little bit?" "He stopped me?" Bai Xiangsheng rolled his eyes, "He can't wait for me to spend more money on him outside! Take a look, I have put a few cards in my wallet. …What a prodigal cub."

    Yu Baoyuan

    chuckled : "Are you not willing to spoil you?" Bai Xiangsheng ignored him, lowered his head and looked at the things he bought: "I bought it for Meng Manglong. Give it to me. I bought it myself, and bought it for Yanyan.

    "You buy it for your daughter as well?" "Yu Baoyuan exclaimed, "She's a baby, right? You buy her luxury jewelry?" "

    I don't need it now, but I can also prepare to be a dowry in the future," Bai Xiangsheng raised his head innocently. "I often hear people say that if a daughter wants to be rich, she will have that kind of daughter style in the future." My little princess, I have to train her well. "

    Yu Bao Yuan smiled, looked down at his arms Gu Jiarui's.

    Look at this little bastard this lively and restless effort, presumably in the future must be a Hun Shi little devil.