Chapter 23

Gu Feng and Yu Baoyuan walked out of the restaurant and slowly walked towards the parking place in the dark.

    Yu Baoyuan finally couldn't restrain his curiosity, "This President Meng..."

    Gu Feng glanced at him, "Meng Manglong, the general manager of Zhongtian Construction."

    Yu Baoyuan slapped his head sharply, "It's him. I have impressions and impressions. The Yingjiang Commercial Building built by the Gu Group three years ago seems to have been constructed by Zhongtian Construction."

    "Yeah."

    "How come I am so familiar," Yu Baoyuan nodded, "He and Gu Ying …Have a marriage contract?"

    Gu Feng was silent for a while, "I'm engaged."

    Yu Baoyuan was startled, "Is engaged?" It was

    surprising.

    According to the situation that day, he thought that Meng Manglong and the doctor were also a male-male couple.

    Didn't expect Meng Manglong to be engaged to a woman? So what I saw that day was actually just ambiguous brotherhood?

    Is it because he sees Renji?

    Gu Feng walked to the side of the parked Maybach, opened the car door to let Yu Baoyuan sit in, and walked to the other side, opened the door and got into the driver's seat, but did not start the car.

    "This matter is very annoying," Gu Feng looked forward through the car window. "The marriage of Meng Manglong and Gu Ying was decided by the two parents, mainly for benefit."

    Yu Baoyuan said.

    Marriages with no emotional foundation for the purpose of binding family interests are not uncommon among these upper-class families.

    The more realistic you live, the more you can use everything as a tool for profit.

    The same goes for feelings.

    Yu Baoyuan nodded, "So Mr. Meng and Gu Ying both agreed?"

    Thinking of this, Gu Feng frowned, "Meng Manglong refused to agree, and kept thinking about dissolving the marriage contract. But... Gu Ying is very happy with this marriage contract, and you have seen it. During this time, Meng Manglong Gu Ying will post it wherever he goes."

    Yu Baoyuan smiled clearly, "Then President Meng didn't want to think of a solution?"

    "He also wants to solve it soon," Gu Feng put his hand on the steering wheel, "but now The situation is not allowed. It hasn't been a few years since Meng Manglong took the position, and many people in the Meng family were jealous of his seat. This marriage was decided by the head of the family. If Meng Manglong does anything at this time, I am afraid that it will be the villain Take advantage of it."

    Yu Baoyuan raised his brow slightly.

    The water of the big family is really deep.

    The entanglement of various interests and calculations is really a headache. No wonder Meng Manglong just now showed such a tired expression.

    It's just that, in this way, maybe Meng Manglong and the doctor are really...

    Yu Baoyuan was thinking about it, but he didn't expect the car to stop halfway. He returned to his senses and looked at Gu Feng who opened the door, "What are you doing?"

    "Are you waiting in the car."

    Yu Baoyuan waited in the car for a while before Gu Feng returned. He got in the car, closed the door, hesitated, and handed a beautifully packaged bag in his hand to Yu Baoyuan, "Take it."

    "What?" Yu Baoyuan took it and looked at the label on the bag. stunned.

    It is a handmade cake.

    He knew that the handmade cakes in this shop were extremely expensive, and they were not affordable for ordinary people.

    He held the bag, "Why are you giving me this?"

    Gu Feng started the car, "Send you off."

    "I don't want it," Yu Baoyuan refused directly, "Today is not my birthday. I don't need to eat cake."

    Maybach drove steadily on the night road, and Gu Feng looked at the road ahead, "You can eat cakes if you are not on your birthday. You treat it as dessert after dinner."

    Yu Baoyuan frowned slightly.

    What's wrong with Gu Feng?

    There was a sudden convulsion today, and he invited him to dinner and bought him cakes. He had never done this before.

    Wouldn't it...

    Yu Baoyuan's face suddenly turned ugly, he turned his head to look at Gu Feng's handsome profile, "Are you...sympathizing with me?"