Chapter 128

"Mr. Gu, Mr. Yu," the lawyer put the two documents in front of Gu Feng and Yu Baoyuan respectively, "this is the parenting agreement drawn up earlier. It stipulates what Mr. Gu and Mr. Yu must perform in the process of raising their children. Responsibilities and obligations, and clarify the division of rights between the two parties."

    Yu Baoyuan opened the agreement and read the terms of the agreement one by one.

    Gu Feng also took a serious look, but only after browsing a few articles, he frowned.

    The lawyer perceives this point sensitively: "Mr. Gu, there is a problem with the agreement?"

    Gu Feng had no expression on his face. For a long time, he turned his head to look at Yu Baoyuan, and smiled bitterly: "Do you have to draw the boundaries so clearly with me?"

    In this agreement, the responsibilities and obligations of the two are listed in detail, and the stipulations are clear. Neither party to the agreement will lose, nor will any party take advantage. At the same time, it also guarantees the quality of life of the child to a certain extent, which can be said to be a more reasonable and shrewd agreement.

    But it was this kind of official attitude that made Gu Feng feel uncomfortable.

    "Only by explaining the words in advance, can we not pull and pull in the future, lest we both make ugly trouble," Yu Baoyuan closed the agreement and looked at Gu Feng with calm eyes, "You mean?"

    Gu "I just want to be nice to you."

    "Let’s sign the agreement," Yu Baoyuan sighed. "It’s okay to just talk about it to us. I just want to raise my children well now, don’t I don't have that energy anymore."

    "Bao Yuan, haven't you forgive me yet?" Gu Feng said bitterly.

    Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows: "Forgive you?"

    "Are you still hating me?"

    Yu Baoyuan chuckled lightly, and the pen in his hand moved flexibly between his fingers twice: "No, I didn't hate you. Gu Feng, You have saved my life, so even if you come and I have offset the two of us. There is nothing to forgive or unforgive, it's all over, it's not important anymore."

    Gu Feng raised his head and uncontrollably reached out and held Yu Baoyuan's somewhat cold hand: "So...your attitude now is that you don't care anymore, right?"

    Yu Baoyuan didn't say a word, but the expression said tacitly.

    For a long time, Gu Feng let go of his hand sullenly: "I would rather you not forgive me, at least so that you can always think of me, not the attitude of not caring about anything anymore and having no place in my heart at all."

    lawyers in the side of silence for a long time, and finally said aloud:. "total care, Shao You two look if the agreement is not a problem, you can sign a notarized signing the word I will do the work for you two."

    Gu Feng rolled his throat involuntarily, picked up the pen, and signed his name with difficulty.

    The lawyer checked all the agreements signed by the two of them, bowed to indicate that the task was completed, and left the ward with his bag on his back.

    Quietly in the ward, only Gu Feng and Yu Baoyuan were left.

    Gu Feng looked up at Yu Baoyuan's drip bottle, one bottle was almost finished dripping.