Chapter 164

A stack of photos was placed on the white table.

    A delicate-skinned hand gently twisted these photos, placed them in front of them, and turned them over one by one.

    "Mrs. Jiang," a man stood beside the middle-aged lady, restraining his breath, and said cautiously, "This was taken yesterday."

    Jiang Huizhen's lips curled up slightly, and she lost all the photos as if she didn't care. On the side: "It's not the first time to find a man to play with. What does it matter? Anyway, after a few years, I have to marry a woman. As long as nothing happens, I will follow him."

    "But this time..." The man's eyes revealed a trace of entanglement, "This time it seems to be real."

    Jiang Huizhen's movements stiffened when she got up.

    She walked to the big French window, looked at the scenery outside, picked up a cup of soaked scented tea, and took a sip on her lips: "What do you mean?"

    "Master Lu, this time, take the person home directly. I lived together. I moved a day’s house yesterday and bought various household items. I looked like it was serious."

    Jiang Huizhen turned around, her faint eye makeup made her younger than her peers, but the corner of her eye The faint eye pattern still reveals her unhappiness: "Playing, I allow it, after all, no man doesn't like to play, but if he has a heart for a man, it won't work."

    "Yes, you It makes sense."

    "Let's do it," Jiang Huizhen sat down in a chair and slapped some cream on her hand, looking a little careless. "Tomorrow, let Auntie cook the table food, you tell Xiao Yang and let him return. Have a meal at home. I'll explain the matter to him at that time. He is about the same age. It's time to choose his future wife." The

    man nodded, "I understand."

    Yu Baoyuan came back from outside. At that time, it was almost sunset.

    He parked his minivan in the garage, and then went up in the old elevator in the community.

    All kinds of small advertisements are plastered in the elevator. Approval of permits, addiction drugs, illegal guns, English training... In a civilian community, the property management is not

    in place and the management is relatively loose, so it is easy for people from outside to come in.

    Most of the people who live here are people who can only feed themselves. They can only rent in a small house. The house can’t hold the steps of children running, so they put the children outside to run around and make trouble everywhere. .

    The elevator door opened, and it turned out that the children were playing games again, shooting water guns everywhere, whimpering and yelling in their mouths.

    Yu Baoyuan hugged Gu Jiarui and shook his head, thinking that to provide Ruirui with a good environment in the future, he would have to find a better house as soon as possible.

    He silently remembered this matter in his heart, walked to the door of his house, and caught a glimpse of another mess of paintings next to the house.

    Alas, Yu Baoyuan shook his head helplessly, these children, Pi.

    He just changed Gu Jiarui's diaper, the phone rang, and Yu Baoyuan answered the phone. It was Gu Feng.

    "Bao Yuan," Gu Feng's voice over there was a bit tired, "The company has a lot of business, you have taken care of Rui Rui today."

    "No," Yu Baoyuan said while Rui Rui adjusted the milk powder, "Rui Rui It's my son, I should have done it."

    Gu Feng gave a simple hmm, and listened to Yu Baoyuan's breathing in silence, unwilling to hang up. After a long time, he asked in a hoarse voice: "...I went back late today, do you want to

    have a supper?" "No."

    Hearing Yu Baoyuan's refusal, Gu Feng nodded as expected.

    Now, Bao Yuan will accept his help only under special circumstances. It seems that he has to launch an offensive from all angles and angles to chase him back.

    After Yu Baoyuan said "no need", he was actually embarrassed.

    A few days ago, Gu Feng had done a great job. Those things he did were not tempting, but at least, Yu Baoyuan clearly saw it in his eyes. In order to cover up his embarrassment, he coughed slightly and asked, "Have your fever gone?" When

    Gu Feng heard this, he blinked in surprise: "What did you say?"

    "I asked if your fever went away? If you still haven't retired, you have to go to the hospital and don't delay."

    Gu Feng heard Yu Baoyuan's words, and his heart suddenly burst into ecstasy.

    Is this... caring about him?

    Bao Yuan... still cares about his illness?

    Gu Feng was so excited that some sweat came out of his palms.

    It's like a download progress bar waiting for me, watching it stagnate in that place, my heart is full of anxiety and despair. But in a blink of an eye, the progress bar moved forward a little bit, the peace and excitement is unimaginable.

    "Then what, I...I'm better. Actually, there is still a little bit of heat, but," Gu Feng pretended to cough, talking a little

    messy, "but it's getting better, really."

    Yu Baoyuan heard Gu Feng's Answered, did not say anything, casually ordered a few words, and hung up the phone.

    "Woo Sui one by one,"

    Yu Baoyuan knew that it was time for the little thing to cry every day. He picked up Gu Jiarui and coaxed in a good voice.

    Coaxing a child is hard work. When Gu Jiarui went to sleep again, Yu Baoyuan raised his eyes to see that it was already dark.

    He sighed, put the child on the crib, and he got something from the refrigerator and ate it hot, tidyed up and freshened up, and slept in the bed.

    The city was quiet, and the clock turned slowly.

    During this time taking care of the children, Yu Baoyuan's sleep has been very light.

    He woke up about one o'clock in the morning.

    Was awakened by a small movement in the living room outside.

    Maybe it was the little bad cat taro who

    was making noise again. He scratched his head, still a little confused, and yelled: "Taro, go back to sleep!" The outside voice immediately disappeared.

    But this time, Yu Baoyuan didn't fall asleep, and he woke up in a spirited spirit.

    Yu Baoyuan yelled when the taro woke up, and he would definitely respond with a few meows to indicate an answer.

    But this time, the outside head was suddenly quiet, not like the movement made by taro at all.

    Yu Baoyuan's hands and feet were a little cold, he opened his eyes alertly, bounced off the bed, and shouted out: "Who?"