Chapter 110

After Gu Feng came forward and said something, the noise in the lounge finally ceased.

    Everyone is silently waiting for the result of the operation.

    Bai Xiangsheng held Meng Manglong's letter, covered his face, and whimpered from time to time. From the gap between the fingers, there were warm tears.

    Gu Feng sat on the bench, pulling Yu Baoyuan to sit beside him.

    Liang Juan, Menghe and the others, although they are not reconciled, but now Gu Feng is pressing here, they don't dare to be demons, they can only sit aside bitterly, maintaining the apparent calm and arrogance, but they are anxious in their hearts. Very, can't wait for the next second, a doctor rushed out of the operating room to announce the death of Meng Manglong.

    Finally, there is such a little hope that they can regain the right to speak in the Meng family, and their hands are shaking with excitement.

    Yu Baoyuan hugged Bai Xiangsheng's shoulders: "Doctor Bai, cheer up. Meng always can't be willing to leave you

    behind . He will definitely get through." Bai Xiangsheng swallowed, "I...love him."

    "What? "

    I love him," Bai Xiangsheng squeezed the letter in his hand. "I was always ashamed to say these words before. But now, as long as he can survive, as long as he can wake up, I am willing to do anything. "

    Yu Baoyuan patted him on the shoulder and nodded: "It will definitely be."

    Meng He, who was sitting opposite, snorted coldly: "A gay couple, what are they doing, is not ashamed of the public."

    Beside him Sitting Liang Juan did not speak, but her disgusting eyes clearly agreed with Meng He's ideas.

    Yu Baoyuan gritted his teeth while looking at Meng He's proud face. He was about to say something, Gu Feng squeezed his hand.

    Gu Feng sneered and said, "Aunt Liang, you have to take care of your son."

    Liang Juan frowned, "My son is very good."

    "Really?" Gu Feng leaned on the back of the chair, his eyes clearly written with a bit of mockery, "Did Meng He greet you a few days ago and said he was on a business trip?"

    Liang Juan felt that Gu The front's problem was a little inexplicable, but he nodded.

    A few days ago, Meng He did tell her that he had an urgent project and was going on a business trip out of town.

    "Aunt Liang might as well check it out to see if Meng He went on a business trip or went out to eat, drink, and prostitute with the Zhou family." Gu Feng sneered.

    Liang Juan was startled and turned around to see that an unnatural look flashed in Meng He's eyes.

    Gu Feng continued to make up the knife: "I heard that one of the Zhous who played with your good son Meng He has already been locked up in the drug rehabilitation center."

    Liang Juan was taken aback.

    "Aunt Liang ask your own son carefully," Gu Feng shook Yu Baoyuan's warm hand. "Before going out to make irresponsible remarks to homosexuals, let's see what your son is and whether he is qualified."

    Meng He paled: "Mr. Gu, you!"

    Gu Feng's lips twitched, and he looked over with cold eyes, killing Meng He so much that he didn't even dare to say the next half of a sentence.

    Just as the atmosphere in the lounge fell into condensation and embarrassment, the light at the door of the operating room suddenly went out. Before long, several doctors in charge of the operation came out, all sweating profusely.

    Bai Xiangsheng stood up with a sound, and rushed forward like a conditioned reflex: "He..." The

    doctor looked at the Wuyangyang gang who followed, and everyone had a different look on their faces. , Obviously they have their own plans.

    He didn't care about this, and he sighed with a long sigh of relief: "Temporarily out of danger."

    Liang Juan and Meng He's eyes suddenly showed strong disappointment.

    However, Bai Xiangsheng fell to the ground with a big rock in his heart, and his extreme nervousness turned into relaxation. The whole person's mood was like a roller coaster, and he went up and down, almost not being fainted by the violent emotions.

    "I have been transferred to the intensive care unit and need to observe the situation." The doctor wiped the sweat from his forehead. "The person has not yet woken up. It is estimated that it will take some time for the situation to stabilize. Your family members have to bother."

    Liang Juan and the others. There was no response. Instead, Bai Xiangsheng nodded vigorously: "Definitely, surely..."

    Seeing that a hope was temporarily lost, Liang Juan and the others were not in the mood to stay here anymore. They packed up their things without looking back, directly. Headed outside the hospital.

    Xiao Zhou looked at the backs of these people, and secretly stuck out his tongue: "A group of silly critics with no conscience."

    Gu Feng walked to Xiao Zhou's side and gently said, "Remember to pay attention to the situation of the Meng family. Ms. Meng hasn't woken up yet. , I'm afraid they will make some small actions secretly."

    "Okay, Mr. Gu." Xiao Zhou responded.

    Bai Xiangsheng had reached the door of the intensive care unit, looking at the Meng Manglong lying inside through the glass window.

    Fortunately, fortunately, the electrocardiograph showed that Meng Manglong's heart was still beating and he was still alive...