Chapter 178

The wind is whining, and there are few people on the street.

    Gu Feng walked slowly on the road with Yu Baoyuan on his back.

    Yu Baoyuan’s crying has slowly turned into a whisper, Gu Feng pricked up his ears and listened to Yu Baoyuan’s ambiguous words: "I miss them so much. I miss the dumplings my mother made, the way Teacher Jiang talked. Thinking..."

    Gu Feng put Yu Baoyuan on the steps and watched him shrink together.

    A few days ago, Yu Baoyuan was still so energetic, like a little wolf cub with his head proudly held up, holding a little wolf that was just born, with a dazzling light in his eyes.

    But now, Yu Baoyuan is like an injured little animal, curled up together, drunk and talking weak and wronged nonsense.

    It can be seen how much the death of Teacher Jiang hit him.

    Gu Feng half Kneeling in front of Yu Baoyuan, looking at his biting lip, his heart hurts terribly: "Hey, don’t cry, you still have Ruirui, you are accompanied by Doctor Bai and Lu Yang, you...you still With me..."

    Yu Baoyuan raised his drunken eyes and glanced at Gu Feng, then lowered his head back: "You are Gu Feng."

    "Yes, I am Gu Feng," Gu Feng knew that Yu Baoyuan was confused now. , He followed his words and coaxed, "You can do whatever you want me to do, as long as you are not sad or sad, eh?"

    "Gu Feng..." Yu Baoyuan yelled softly, "I wish you happiness. Why are you still not leaving?"

    Gu Feng shook his head slightly, "If you don't leave, I want to take you with you."

    Yu Baoyuan felt uncomfortable in his stomach, snorted, and wanted to lie down in the cold and wet. Fortunately, Gu Feng quickly grabbed his hands on the steps, and hugged his warm body into his arms.

    Yu Baoyuan sniffed the faint smell of tobacco on Gu Feng's body, and hummed as if he was about to fall asleep: "You don't need to take it, I...I've

    lost my heart , really, I've lost my heart ..."

    "No," Gu Feng I felt like I was poured into a jar of vinegar, and I was so aching, "Don’t give up, don’t give up, okay? Look at me again and give me another chance. It won’t matter how long you test me, I’ll be good to you, I will I swear to be a qualified husband."

    "Who wants to listen to you swear blindly," Yu Baoyuan waved his fist and hit aimlessly, "You want to be nice to me now, but why were you so fierce and ruthless before? Why did you throw me into such a cold house, and go out and have fun alone...by yourself?"

    Gu Feng heard it uncomfortably, and kissed Yu Baoyuan's somewhat cold side cheek: "I was wrong, I'm sorry, I was wrong. "

    When I am with you, I...I have asked myself countless times," Yu Baoyuan said, tears dripping unconsciously from the corner of his eyes

    , "I asked myself if I have a chance to be with you." Together? I really want to say yes, but in fact, I know that you will never look at me. "

    Gu Feng kissed Yu Baoyuan a few more times, as if he wanted to use this kind of warmth to make him feel at ease.

    "The day you were kicked out of Gu's house, I was actually very sad," Yu Baoyuan tilted his mind, "I wanted to tell you that I decided not to love you anymore. I wanted to say goodbye to you and say sorry. Yes, but I thought about it... I don’t seem to be sorry for you.” As he

    said, Yu Baoyuan actually laughed, but the smile was so sad, with a little moist in the corners of his eyes, making Gu Fengxinru. Knife cut.

    "Baoyuan, I know it was wrong. You didn't apologize to me, but I owe you a lot."

    Yu Baoyuan insisted on breaking away from Gu Feng's embrace, stubbornly going to lie down on the cold steps, turning his drunk eyes away.
    "Knowing that Teacher Jiang has left for the past few days, I...I have been repeating a dream," he sighed. "A very beautiful and moving

    dream that makes me wish I would never wake up."

    Gu Feng Lying on the steps with Yu Baoyuan, the two lay down on the steps in front of others' houses like fools, looking at the dark night sky together.

    "Can you tell me, what dream is it?" Gu Feng asked.

    "In that dream..." Yu Baoyuan seemed to recall the content of the dream again, with a smile on the corners of his mouth, "I finally have a home."

    Gu Feng shook hands fiercely.

    He used to not understand Yu Baoyuan, but now he knows how much Yu Baoyuan needs to be loved. Under the surface where he held all the pressure forcefully, he contained a heart full of scars. This heart was so sad that it was bleeding, but it was still beating.

    He finally understood why Yu Baoyuan was depressed every day.

    Yu Baoyuan repeats the dream of having a warm home every night. The dream is so warm, but when he wakes up, he still has to face the cold reality. In his dream, he may have been favored a thousand times, but when he woke up, he found that everything was nothing but the lonely Yu Baoyuan.

    This feeling is as if Yu Baoyuan struggling to climb mountain after mountain, and finally, covered with scars, came to the side of the mountain expectantly.

    It was discovered that no one was waiting.

    How lost and depressed he should be.

    Gu Feng took Yu Baoyuan's hand, rolled over, and half pressed against Yu Baoyuan, looking at his drunken eyes.

    "I was born that no blessing," Yu Chu Po-yuan closed his eyes, with a little bit of tears and smiles, "Well ...... Some dreams can not do it again, there are

    some people did not dare to think of it Okay, that's it..."

    Gu Feng lowered his head and kissed Yu Baoyuan's eyes when he was about to fall asleep, and then gradually moved down, in Yu Baoyuan's vague consciousness, lingering on his soft and slightly cool lips.

    "I'm sorry, Bao Yuan, I'm sorry," Gu Feng kissed the corner of his mouth, "...but I still want to take this opportunity to tell you again.

    Now, I love you, I...want to give you the home of your dreams. ."