Chapter 48

The strong smell of disinfectant irritated the nasal cavity, and the blue and white walls cut the corridor into a cramped path.

    The three bright red characters "in operation" are shining brightly.

    Gu Feng sat on the cold bench in the hospital, feeling confused.

    He didn't know why he did that. Why did he become even more upset when he heard Chen Lining say that he wanted to do it with him, so upset that he kicked the accelerator and drove the car out and drove directly toward Yu Baoyuan's hometown.

    It was Yu Baoyuan that upset him even more.

    He found the dilapidated old house, and Yu Baoyuan's so-called relatives pushed back and forth, and he immediately felt that something was wrong. Forcibly broke the door and saw Yu Baoyuan, who was disheveled and covered with blood, almost in a coma.

    What was your mood at that moment?

    It seemed that all the strength was drained, and for a moment he was angry, anxious and afraid, and the whole person almost exploded.

    There was a rush of high heels in the aisle. Not long after, the figure of a woman appeared in the field of vision.

    Anna walked to Gu Feng, took a breath, and calmed down the panting caused by running fast, "Ms. Gu, Xiao Yuanbao... how is he?"

    "Still operating." Gu Feng's voice didn't have any temperature.

    A trace of tears appeared in Anna's clear eyes, "How could...well, this happened?"

    Gu Feng did not speak, his eyes were bloodshot.

    Anna stood there for a while, staring at the sign that was in operation. After a long time, she sighed and sat down on the bench opposite Gu Feng in panic.

    Not long after, Xiao Zhou, Gu Feng's life assistant, also rushed over out of breath. He nodded towards Gu Feng, "Ms. Gu, this cat has already been handled by the vet." As

    he said, the hairy little taro head came out of Xiao Zhou's black suit, and his two innocent big eyes Stop blinking.

    Its front paws are now covered with a thick layer of gauze, which looks very funny and cute.

    "Meow one by one"

    Taro's head moved restlessly and called out softly, not knowing what he was talking about.

    "In addition," Xiao Zhou breathed a sigh of relief, "I also briefly understood what happened today."

    Gu Feng immediately looked at Xiao Zhou with sharp eyes.

    Xiao Zhou took out two pieces of paper from the leather bag held by the creaky nest, "Look, Mr. Gu, this is a compensation transfer agreement. The content is to transfer all the compensation from Yu Baoyuan's father to the name of Uncle Yu Baoyuan. but ...... I help on the agreement

    signed by the manager and his writing unlike the usual, I think it is being forced to sign under a coma. "

    Gu Feng smoked the agreement goes, a little glance.

    He is too familiar with Yu Baoyuan's signature, the handwriting on this agreement must be tricky.

    "What else?"

    Xiao Zhou handed over another document. "This is what I found in Assistant Yu's uncle's bag. It is a copy of a flyer. Look."

    Gu Feng took the flyer. , I saw the leaflet with red letters on the white background. It clearly read Yu Baoyuan Qiang-After raping a woman, they will not admit to it or marry her. They want justice and seek justice.

    Gu Feng scoffed twice and tore the flyer directly, his expression gloomy, "It seems that this group of people has made all the preparations. They have already planted the trap and waited for Yu Baoyuan to jump down."

    "Yes," Xiao Zhou nodded, "This is just a photocopy, I guess there are a lot of them in his uncle's house. If these things are scattered in the company, it will have an extremely bad effect on Assistant Yu's reputation."

    "Xiao Zhou Remember," Gu Feng said calmly, "None of these things are allowed to spread."

    Xiao Zhou nodded.

    As Gu Feng was saying this, the operating lamp went out with a snap. The door of the operating room was slammed open, and several doctors walked out of it in sweat and took off their masks.

    Gu Feng stood up in a hurry, "How is the person?"

    "There is no life-threatening." The doctor wiped his sweat, and scanned several people present. "Who are his family members?"

    Anna secretly He glanced at Gu Feng. I saw that Gu Feng didn't hesitate, "I am."

    "Why are you family members so careless?" The doctor frowned and asked directly.

    Gu Feng didn't answer.

    "Why put him in such a dangerous environment? He has already experienced paroxysmal abdominal pain and a small amount of bleeding, but fortunately, he is in good physical condition. The wounds from heavy objects are mainly concentrated on the back You delivered it in time, and the amniotic sac was not ruptured, so at the moment, it is considered to be saved."

    Gu Feng couldn't understand what the doctor was saying: "What saved?"

    "You don't know?"

    Gu Feng hasn't reacted yet. , The doctor's next words sounded like thunder.

    "He is pregnant, don't you know if you are family members?"