Chapter 173

"Ah..."

"Hmm...

" , "Me...itchy, itchy, fuck, so comfortable..."

Three extremely relaxed male voices rang in the living room. But

I saw Yu Baoyuan, Bai Xiangsheng and Lu Yang in there. Sitting on the extremely soft sofa, their feet are soaked in a special massage foot bath barrel. The massage foot bath barrel is hot, accompanied by the gentle buzzing of the machine, and the water waves move.

From their three expressions You can see how cool it is.

"Bao Yuan, don't patronize cool. It's your turn. Hurry up and give me a card! Lu Yang is holding a deck of cards in his hand, while constantly adjusting the order of the cards, he has to urge Yu Baoyuan repeatedly.

"I'm out of _......-eight, ah...... It's really comfortable......"

Lu Yang Yu Baoyuan glanced at it: "We are fighting the landlords. You call me that I thought we were playing a restricted game!" "

Yu Baoyuan was so refreshed that his toes curled up slightly. For

so many years, he has suffered from any pain, but Sui alone can't suffer itching. Squeaking in places like the bottom of his neck and waist, he can feel aroused by scratching casually.

Today, Bai Xiangsheng brought a special foot bath bucket he rented from a foot bath shop. This bucket has a magical effect and can massage the soles of the feet. While Yu Baoyuan is comfortable, he has to bear the itching sensation. He naturally can't bear itching.

Stop calling out. "One ten," Bai Xiangsheng threw the card on the coffee table, while looking at Yu Baoyuan with a sneer, "Baoyuan, I really regret bringing this foot bath bucket to you. You see what you are calling now, it's so fucking that I want to have a meal with you. "

Fuck off," Yu Baoyuan's voice was trembling slightly, and his backhand threw out four six bombs to explode the audience, "Just you, the chrysanthemum, want to get me? "

At this moment, the door was opened.

As soon as Gu Feng came home from the company, he saw three men in the living room of his villa, with fog under his feet and flushing on the other, each with a deck of cards in his hands. They looked so leisurely and happy.

He

coughed lightly : "You continue." "General Gu came back early today," Bai Xiangsheng raised his eyebrows toward Gu Feng, "becoming a daddy is different."

Yu Baoyuan glanced sideways at Bai Xiangsheng. , Turned to look at Gu Jiarui who was sleeping on the side. Xiao Jiarui slept calmly, and it was not time for breastfeeding.

Gu Feng didn't answer Bai Xiangsheng's words, but turned around and went to the bedroom, and soon came out of the bedroom with an extra bottle of medicine in his hand. He first confirmed whether Gu Jiarui was crying and whether he slept soundly. After the confirmation, he squatted down in front of Yu Baoyuan.

"What are you doing..."

Before Yu Baoyuan finished speaking, Gu Feng had placed the leg in his hand on his leg, poured a little oily liquid medicine from the medicine bottle, and applied it carefully. On Yu Baoyuan's legs, massage him in circular motions with his hands to promote absorption.

Bai Xiangsheng and Lu Yang, who had just met Lu Yang, had a pair of eyes. Although they didn't understand the other side's meaning, they nodded like allies. "Don't," Yu Baoyuan made a gesture to retract his leg, "I can wipe it myself."

"It's not convenient for you, it's me." Gu Feng's voice was not very soft, and he felt a strong and domineering feeling.

Bai Xiangsheng watched as Gu Feng squatted down in front of Yu Baoyuan, washing him up like the most precious baby. He looked up and saw Yu Baoyuan's somewhat unnatural expression, and cleared his throat: "Ah, the water is cold, let me add something. Hot water." As he

said, he took a hot water bottle from the side, added some hot water to Lu Yang and himself, then turned his side and poured the hot water into Yu Baoyuan's bucket.

He fell with one hand, but with the other hand, while Yu Baoyuan was not paying attention, he adjusted the vibration mode of the footbath barrel to its maximum.

With one foot immersed in the footbath bucket, Yu Baoyuan suddenly felt that the footbath bucket under his feet, which was originally like a gentle animal, was shaking like an engine for an instant.

His feet were greatly irritated, and a violent itching sensation instantly passed through his mind. He couldn't hold back for a moment, and yelled loudly.

"Fuck, ah...itchy and itchy, meeting...it's so nice to my God..."

Gu Feng, who was applying medicine to Yu Baoyuan, suddenly blushed without knowing why.

The heart was beating wildly.

He suddenly felt that the foot bath barrel was not so obtrusive to look at, at least...at least it allowed him to hear Yu Baoyuan's screams, he had long wanted to die with the

hoarse and depressed male voice like Yu Baoyuan on the bed, teasing People can't do it.

He finished wiping the medicine, put the bottle aside, restrained himself, and said softly in Yu Baoyuan's ear: "I have already booked the parenting class you mentioned this morning. Class will start next week. Let's go to class together. Okay?"

Yu Baoyuan restrained himself, and said, "Okay, I see."

Seeing that the two of them had finished their conversation, Bai Xiangsheng immediately greeted him to continue fighting the landlord. However, not long after he started fighting the landlord, his phone vibrated, indicating that someone had sent a message.

He picked up the phone and looked at it, and it was actually sent by Gu Feng not far away.

The content is simple: where did you buy the foot bath barrel? Can you give me the link or address of the purchase?

Sorry for late update , I'm actually not active these 3-4 days cos I'm stuck with my extra lectures 😭😭😭😭, I'm attending 12 lectures a day which is really suck ,8 in morning and 4 at evening 😭 RIP my mobile data , sooooeeerryyyy again .....

Sorry for late update , I'm actually not active these 3-4 days cos I'm stuck with my extra lectures  😭😭😭😭, I'm attending 12 lectures a day which is really suck ,8 in morning and 4 at evening 😭 RIP my mobile data , sooooeeerryyyy again