Chapter 165

There was no answer from outside, as if everything had suddenly stopped.

A premonition of extreme danger rose from Yu Baoyuan's heart.

He was thinking quickly while stepping on the soft carpet.

With a flash of inspiration, he suddenly thought that when he entered the door today, he had seen traces of portrayals on the wall outside the door!

Yu Baoyuan's hands suddenly burst into cold sweat.

Those traces are not all children's graffiti. Perhaps there is a sign among them, which is a mark of a thief stepping on it!

That's right, he has been abroad for a few days, there is no one at home, and the foreign defense measures in the community are not perfect. He must be targeted by thieves!

Yu Baoyuan silently picked up a baseball bat next to it, and cautiously opened the door.

With the moonlight, there really was a dark figure, gently moving in the direction of the door. And that person has Yu Baoyuan's computer, spare cell phone, and...

and taro!

At this time, the whole Taro cat was hanging upside down, the tail was held in his hand by the man, and it didn't move a bit, as if he had been beaten with numbing drugs. When passing by the moonlight, Yu Baoyuan only saw the reflection of its mouth, as if it was covered with a muzzle to prevent screaming.

When he took the taro to the veterinary hospital, the veterinarian once said that although the taro is orange, the breed is very good. It costs a lot of money to buy such a cat on the market.

This group of thieves must have stepped on them in advance, and they also prepared a complete set of cat-stealing tools such as muzzles and anesthetics, just waiting to do it!

If other things were stolen, Yu Baoyuan would first maintain his composure for his own safety and call the police quickly when the thief is gone. However, at this moment, it was his taro that was carried by the thief to be forcibly taken away!

How could he allow taro to be taken away like this!

You can't just watch it like this!

He gritted his teeth, squeezed his baseball bat, and quietly took out a glass trophy from the cabinet next to it. Standing in the shadow, he aimed at the thief who was about to reach the doorknob. With a movement of his wrist, the glass trophy flew over, with a bang, just hitting the back of the thief's neck.

The thief screamed in pain, and quickly turned around and stared at the darkness where Yu Baoyuan was hiding with extremely terrifying eyes: "Come out!"

Yu Baoyuan's scalp was numb when the thief looked like a desperate horror. With a flash of inspiration, he quickly took his mobile phone, opened an audio file, and then left the mobile phone far away.

After doing this, he looked up again.

The thief had already grinned and stood not far in front of him.

Those extremely sharp eyes stared at Yu Baoyuan like an evil spirit.

Yu Baoyuan remained calm in his heart, and his tone was fairly calm: "You put things back to where they were, I will not investigate or call the police, I promise!" The

thief did not respond like a wood, and walked towards Yu Baoyuan one step at a time. come.

When Yu Baoyuan saw him walking towards him step by step, his heart pounded extremely fast. However, when the thief came to Yu Baoyuan's attack range, he quickly swung the baseball bat and slammed forward.

The thief didn't expect this person to move so quickly, he took the initiative to greet him, and he was shocked immediately. He took out a steel swing stick and slammed up.

''Shi Ping one by one, the

baseball bat and the swinging stick hit together fiercely, making a dull sound.

Just as the two were fighting, a piercing siren suddenly sounded!

The thief suddenly shook his body, and reflexively dropped everything on his hands, and subconsciously pulled out his legs and ran out.

When Yu Baoyuan saw him leave the taro and the computer behind, and fled outside in a hurry, he was finally relieved. He took out the cell phone that was thrown in the quilt, and the cell phone was still blaring out loud sirens.

He turned on all the lights in the room, confirmed it again, put the taro on the small sofa, and walked outside slowly, his heart tense.

The door was open, and the lock showed signs of being pried. He walked outside the door and stood at the corner of the stairs to confirm.

It should have scared people away.

He let out a long sigh of relief, and walked upstairs with his leg, his leg painful after another.

It should be when he was fighting with a thief, and he was accidentally hit. It might be black and blue, he thought.

He tried his best to walk upstairs, but a sharp pain came from his leg, his feet slipped, his balance lost control, and the whole person rolled down the stairs!

Severe pain spread across the body.

Yu Baoyuan took a breath in his mouth, stretched out his hand and touched it, blood dripping.

At one o'clock in the morning, there was no one in the aisle, so no one could find Yu Baoyuan, who was lying on the ground immobile and drenched in blood. He was confused, but he was still working hard on his hands, trying to get up from the ground and call himself for help.

At this moment, the sound of steady leather shoes stepping on the ground rang in the quiet corridor.

Yu Baoyuan's mind was dizzy, and he could only hear a panicked male voice ringing in his ears.

"Baoyuan丨What's wrong with you Baoyuan?"

Yu Baoyuan was speechless, gasping in pain.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, I'm here! I will carry you to the hospital now...Don't be afraid..."