Chapter 140

"Mr. Gu, this is currently available." Xiao Zhou stood at Gu Feng's desk and put a document in front of Gu Feng.

    Gu Feng put down the pen in his hand, took the file to his eyes and opened it.

    "Yu Shao’s news was first released by a short video marketing account. We have also checked this marketing account. One of their sources is through user contributions. We bought a member of the marketing account team, he It is said that Yu Shao’s news and photos were contributed by a man. This man’s girlfriend is working as a nurse in the hospital. He should have obtained the information from his girlfriend.”

    Gu Feng raised his head alertly: “Then this What is the purpose of the man's submission and

    breaking the news ?" "This man specially provides news materials to the major media in exchange for bonuses." Xiao Zhou's voice was deep.

    "Exchange bonus..." Gu Feng leaned on his big chair, rubbing his aching temples, "idiot."

    Xiao Zhou also showed a helpless smile: "According to their insiders, this man is because This explosive news has already won a bonus of 10,000 yuan, and there will be a share in the follow-up."

    Gu Feng narrowed his eyes slightly, his momentum was extremely sharp.

    The news of the 10,000 yuan bonus has reached this point, and I am afraid that it will not be solved safely by smashing a few hundred thousand!

    "Is there any movement from Mr. Wu?" Gu Feng suddenly raised his head and asked.

    Xiao Zhou was silent for a while and nodded: "Just now, the tax bureau came to the news that our real estate investment project the year before last had problems with the tax books. Let us quickly submit the materials for them to review."

    "The project the year before," Gu Feng I sneered suddenly, "I really want to trouble me."

    "Mr. Gu, do you think?"

    "The tax bureau will hold on first, and you will sort out the materials they want. If the book is not right, find a way to do it. Ping. The leaders of the tax bureau are also negotiating over there, they come and we will take another."

    Xiao Zhou nodded clearly, "I understand."

    "The matter has reached this point, there is no room for it to stop," Gu Feng stood up, walked to the large French windows, and looked at the bustling scene of the city and the constant flow of traffic, "Go ahead and do it."

    Xiao Zhou In response, he turned around and left the office, and began to work neatly and busily.

    Gu Feng felt a little irritable. Looking at the scenery outside, he turned his head and took out a pack of cigarettes from a drawer of his desk, lit it and smoked it.

    In fact, he had quit smoking a long time ago, and only when he was particularly upset would he think of smoking one or two. Fang Jianglin is just a running dog, and Mr. Wu is really difficult to deal with. As long as Mr. Wu doesn't let go, then there is no possibility of easing this matter.

    Gu Feng took a puff of smoke into his lungs, only to feel upset and irritable, like smoke in his lungs, which lasted for a long time.

    Bai Xiangsheng nestled in Yu Baoyuan's bedroom, watching Yu Baoyuan tapping the keyboard quickly, his face turned white by the light from the screen.

    "Isn't done yet?" Bai Xiangsheng took out the rejuvenated Gu Jiarui from the crib on the side, and gently coaxed it in his arms.

    "Not yet," Yu Baoyuan replied while typing on the keyboard, "I have to do these steps for network PR."

    Bai Xiangsheng hugged the child and muttered: "I'm going to see what the hell you are doing." After speaking, he walked to Yu Baoyuan and sat down.

    On Yu Baoyuan's computer screen, there were already several screenshots of the marketing account on Weibo.

    "What are you doing with these screenshots?"

    The mouse in Yu Baoyuan's hand paused slightly, and he explained, "I deliberately asked Gu Feng to keep these marketing accounts. They are full of malicious speculations and slander about me. Now. The amount of forwarding has reached the standard for filing a case, and I can directly submit the materials to the court."

    "You just sue them?" Bai Xiangsheng said in surprise.

    Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows, thoughtfully: "Of course it's not just that. It's a fact that I have a baby, but I don't mention it. What I want to sue is that they maliciously speculate and slander my content. In this way, I will Have enough confidence to issue lawyer letters and court subpoenas to these marketing accounts. Many Internet users who watch the excitement see us forcefully issuing lawyer letters to sue the other party for defamation, and they will naturally believe that the content of marketing accounts is fake. "

    Bai Xiangsheng suddenly screamed in surprise, and after thinking about it, it was really like this.

    Through this public relations operation, Yu Baoyuan played sloppy eyes on key documents and words, causing netizens to mistakenly believe that all the content sent by the marketing account was a rumors, and directly sent back the popularity of the Internet. The people who don't know the truth lose their interest when seeing here, and they gradually disperse.

    When the Internet heat is gone, the rest will be solved in private.

    Bai Xiangsheng curled up his lips and looked at Yu Baoyuan's profile. He was indeed a good player in public relations operations!