Chapter 126

The time in the hospital is always extremely boring, but fortunately, there are still a few friends who often come to accompany him, and Yu Baoyuan does not feel that torment.

    Gu Feng checks Yu Baoyuan and Gu Jiarui's situation every morning before going to work, and then drives to work. All important matters are dealt with in the morning, and important meetings are held in the morning, around two or three o'clock. Then he can come to the hospital to accompany Yu Baoyuan, sit by his bed and use the computer to continue working, and look up at Yu Baoyuan from time to time.

    Yu Baoyuan hugged Gu Jiarui and looked at his small face and sleepy look, his heart melted.

    "My little prince," Yu Baoyuan chuckled, "Really good."

    Gu Feng looked up from behind the notebook, with a smile on his face unknowingly: "I have already invited the baby to breastfeed. A long-term nurse. Doctor Bai said that you need to feed breast milk for a period of time before you can drink milk powder."

    "Well," Yu Baoyuan nodded, "as the doctor said."

    Gu Feng nodded, took out his mobile phone and told Xiao Zhou to take the nurse's time early. Arranged.

    "Also," Yu Baoyuan said suddenly, "Since the child is born, then some things have to be explained clearly. Gu Feng, we have to sign a formal support agreement within a week. One is to let us share the support. One of the children's obligations is to set a good distance between the two of us in private, so that there is no need to have any personal interactions."

    Gu Feng breathed, almost out of breath.

    He was about to say something, the door was gently pushed open, and Bai Xiangsheng came to check it routinely. He looked at Yu Baoyuan's various data and the situation of the child, and said with a smile: "This little guy is in good health. He is in good condition now, so don't worry."

    Yu Baoyuan naturally let go of his heart slightly.

    Bai Xiangsheng said to Yu Baoyuan: "Today is the last time you pressed your stomach to extract lochia. It will pass immediately. You bear it." After

    that, a nurse walked to Yu Baoyuan's bed, half-supported him, and reached out to start pressing for him. .

    The pain is much less than before, but the pain is still like a needle stick, sharp and painful, and Yu Baoyuan's face immediately wrinkles.

    Gu Feng quietly said to him, "Would you like to bite my hand?"

    "No," Yu Baoyuan said painfully, "I don't need you."

    Gu Feng sat back slightly sullenly.

    During this period of time, Yu Baoyuan seemed to have eased his relationship with him because of the birth of Gu Jiarui. But only Gu Feng knew that they were far from reunited. Yes, he used to treat Yu Baoyuan so ruthlessly and indifferently, and now these debts have not been paid, if you want Yu Baoyuan to forgive him, forgive him, and be with him again... even Gu Feng himself feels a bit ridiculous. .

    He looked at Gu Jiarui who was put in the crib, and a trace of jealousy appeared in his heart.

    This little Wang Ba can be treated wholeheartedly by Yu Baoyuan from his birth, so that Yu Baoyuan can treat him like a little prince without any complaints.

    He used to be treated like this...

    Yu Baoyuan used to treat him very well...

    However, these beautiful and warm pictures were all smashed into pieces by himself. He didn't care like that, but now he wants to re-glue the broken things one by one.

    He knew it was difficult, but he didn't want to give up.

    Gu Feng took a deep breath, suppressing the impulse and discomfort in his heart.

    Bai Xiangsheng took the last lochia for Yu Baoyuan, and confirmed his physical condition. He nodded with satisfaction, told him, turned his head and opened the door and walked out of the ward. After explaining something to the nurse, he walked back to himself. ’S consulting room.

    In the consulting room, the baby's cry was very bright.

    Meng Manglong, a sturdy and rugged man, had a small pink cloth pocket hanging on his chest. Meng Yiyan was sleeping in it, perhaps because he was uncomfortable, he cried. Meng Manglong has taken over so many difficult projects, and he has always been at ease, and his heart is calm. But now facing her daughter, she is in a hurry and panicked.

    He was holding a small toy, a Barbie doll, and shaking in front of Meng Yiyan, while shaking Meng Yiyan again: "Baby girl, don't cry, okay? Dad beg you. Come and see, how cute is that? Toy, if you don't cry, father will give it to you..."

    Bai Xiangsheng almost didn't laugh when he saw Meng Manglong's stupid appearance. He glanced at him angrily, stepped forward, took Meng Yiyan from Meng Manglong's arms, placed it in his arms, coaxed skillfully and naturally, while shaking gently.

    Professionals are different. Soon, the cry of the little girl Meng Yiyan slowly weakened, and replaced by a slight cry of falling asleep.

    Meng Manglong breathed a sigh of relief: "Oh, I'm exhausted with the child. I was so distraught that I cried, so I can't do anything with my daughter."

    "You didn't do the right thing," Bai Xiangsheng glared at him. It has to be like a torrent in an amusement park. It would be weird if Yanyan is not scared by you."

    Meng

    Manglong scratched his head: "Then I will go home and practice again." After Bai Xiangsheng put his daughter to sleep, he put it down. In the pink little princess's crib, she tucked the quilt and checked it up and down.

    The consultation room suddenly became quiet.

    Meng Manglong walked to Bai Xiangsheng's side, hugged his waist from behind, leaned his head on his shoulder, and said aggrieved:

    "My husband is tired too." "Tired?" Bai Xiangsheng turned his head, Meng Manglong's hair itchy. Scratching his neck, "Or go to the lounge to sleep for a while?"

    "I don't want to sleep," Meng

    Manglong closed his eyes, "I want to be a man." Bai Xiangsheng's heart trembles: "It's sultry again in broad daylight. "

    "But you promised me a thousand times! So many days, and only two," Meng Long Mang suddenly straightened up, the angry harder and harder, "are also hand!"

    "It's not your whole body is not good Is it?" Bai Xiangsheng was dissatisfied, "Where can I toss like this?"

    "It's always okay once," Meng Manglong hugged Bai Xiangsheng to his lap, color-kissed on his lips, and smacked his lips contentedly. , "Let my husband's little toy be useful too, baby?"

    Bai Xiangsheng stared at Meng Manglong for a long time before he sighed and attached it to his ear: "Then once tonight, not too long.

    " My dear daughter-in-law, I will definitely make you cool tonight," Meng Manglong blushed with joy, and he kissed again, "I'm going to coax my daughter to sleep tonight. You go take a shower first, take a shower, let her husband Come to help you check your body." Bai Xiangsheng stuck out his tongue.

    A serious illness made Meng Manglong more clingy.

    Alas, although it is my husband, but sometimes I really want to beat him, what should I do?

    Meng Manglong seemed to see through Bai Xiangsheng’s thoughts, and said evilly with a smile: "Daughter-in-law, you can only pet me," he said, biting his ear again, "I will also spoil you with all my heart and love you. Lawless..."

    Bai Xiangsheng smiled and hit him, got up to tidy up his white coat, and was about to go out for a routine checkup.

    Meng Manglong's hands were itchy when he turned around, and he patted his wife's little buttocks.

    He is looking forward to the passionate night tonight, looking forward to the conquest tonight.

    The days are so damn good.