Chapter 58

After Meng Manglong closed the door, Yu Baoyuan lightly hit Bai Xiangsheng, and joked,

    "It's a blessing ." "What blessing?" Bai Xiangsheng snorted, "It's just a shameless shameless."

    "Oh," Yu Baoyuan shook his head, "Doctor Bai really changed. Before, he used to be sloppy and sharp, but now he speaks like a baby."

    "Almost all right," Bai Xiangsheng glared, "Don't let me hit you."

    Yu Baoyuan He smiled and nodded, "Then,     I'll leave it to you for the questionnaire."

    "Well, don't worry." The

two had a few more conversations, and seeing that it was time for Yu Baoyuan to change the drip bottle, Bai Xiangsheng nodded. , Opened the door and left.

    Yu Baoyuan has fallen asleep for several hours since he left. When I wake up, it is almost impossible to tell whether it is day or night. He was about to get up, only to find a man lying on his stomach beside the bed.

    Lu Yang.

    Lu Yang was awakened by the motion of his getting up. He straightened up half of his body and rubbed his eyes, "You are awake."

    "Why are you here?" Yu Baoyuan leaned against the wall and eased his numb arms. "I've been here for a long time?" Lu Yang looked at his phone, "I have been here for almost two hours. Seeing you sleep like a dead pig, I didn't call you." After that, he reached out and touched Yu Baoyuan's belly. "Can men be pregnant too?"

    Yu Baoyuan rolled his eyes, "Everyone who touches me, I have to explain it again. I am a repeater, right?" Lu Yang smiled and looked at Yu Baoyuan in surprise. belly.

    Who could have imagined that under the man's strong chest muscles, there was a fat belly carrying a baby.

    Lu Yang smiled and said, "Hey, do you know? Your pregnancy was going to be published in various newspapers and media. Gu Feng gave me the money and it was completely sealed up. Otherwise, this I'm afraid there will be various media in a few days, and various research teams want to annoy you."

    Yu Baoyuan was taken aback, "...I thank him."

    "You two have children, it will be difficult for the next thing to happen," Lu Yang yawned, leaning back in his chair, "but anyway, Gu's family will definitely have your place in the future.

    " Who the hell is going to Gu's house," Yu Baoyuan snorted coldly, "Is there hidden gold in his house? I still have to be so scared?" "Don't say it," Lu Yang said seriously, "He might have it in his house. "

    Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows without saying anything.

    He doesn't care about Gu Feng's money.

    He can earn it himself, and he doesn't necessarily have to rely on Gu Feng to survive.

    "Speaking of which," Lu Yang saw that he was depressed and changed the subject, "You sent me on WeChat yesterday that you want to open a store and do it alone. What is your plan?"

    Yu Baoyuan pulled out the information from the side to give him, "I plan to leave the hospital. Open a milk tea shop, hire some staff, and I will be responsible for the management and operation. Make it bigger, and make a casual milk tea bar. I think this project has something to do.”

    Lu Yang turned a few pages, “You haven’t got this shop yet. What about the name?"

    "I didn't think about it," Yu Baoyuan folded his hands, his eyes were slightly empty, as if thinking about something, "There must be a cute name."

    "Don't think about it, I've already thought it out for you. Yes."

    Yu Baoyuan cast his gaze over.

    "Our two shops make a pair," Lu Yang chuckled, laughing thiefly, "My shop is called a duck, and your shop is called a cup of milk. In the future, I will make a duck, you squeeze it. Milk, the two giants in this city, wonderful!"

    "Wonderful, you big-headed ghost," Yu Baoyuan rewarded him with a violent shudder, "I tell you, during this period of time, the investigation of vulgar and violations has been very strict, so be careful.

    " You know," Lu Yang frowned and rubbed his head, "When will you be discharged?"

    "It's almost time," Yu Baoyuan stared at the liquid medicine in the dropper bottle falling drop by drop, unregulated, "I It is estimated that if you take a full half-month rest, you can go home and recuperate."

    After Lu Yang left, Yu Baoyuan did not go to sleep, but half leaned back, looking at the ceiling with his eyes open, thoughtfully.

    After being discharged from the hospital, it must be a brand new life.

    Don't worry about Gu Feng's stupid batch anymore. You can rent a small room with a balcony yourself, buy a set of cat toys for Taro, and buy a few bags of imported cat food. You can go to the baby store in advance to see those little things, buy some small clothes and shoes for men and women. The store also has to quickly find a decoration company to arrange it, and then hire a few more shop assistants, and then advertise and open... the

    more I think about it , the more excited it becomes.

    In the empty ward, there was silence for a while. Yu Baoyuan watched the golden sunset sprinkling in through the curtains, touched his stomach, with bright eyes, quietly said, "Come on."