Chapter 96

"I..." Gu Feng reflexively wanted to refute, looking at Bai Xiangsheng's sharp eyes, he finally leaned back, stretched out his hand and rubbed his painful temple, "I admit, I did something wrong.

    " More than you did something wrong?" Bai Xiangsheng pushed the paper in front of Gu Feng, "In the past few years, he has grievances, mostly from you. But you don't know and don't care. The relationship is on both sides, but you But he left Bao Yuan in an isolated and helpless situation, leaving him to lick the wound alone."

    Gu Feng looked at the slightly scribbled writing on the paper, and a bit of sourness began to spread in his heart.

    "You feel sorry for him leaving you, regardless of your various performances, do you think it is because he missed a meal or missed a tie?" Bai Xiangsheng's voice was slightly low, and the questioning meaning was obvious, "Then I I ask you. If Yu Baoyuan is with you now, yes, you will become a young couple sleeping on the same bed again, but you will do housework from now on. You can cook the rice, sweep the floor, and tie the tie, tell me, you Do you still feel uncomfortable?"

    Gu Feng was taken aback.

    The love mirror suddenly appeared in his mind.

    A room with warm lights is filled with the gentle atmosphere of home. Yu Baoyuan would sit on the sofa and wait for him. There might be their newborn son next to him, crawling on the fluffy carpet while screaming. When he gets home, he cooks for Yu Baoyuan, and Yu Baoyuan will smile at him like he had just started five years ago, and they will kiss in his son's babble.

    Will he... still feel uncomfortable?

    Like a dark room for a long time, is suddenly opened a window, fired into a whole bunch of strong light, to stimulate the people trembled, Gu Feng said: "I ...... not uncomfortable, feel ......"

    "very Expecting, isn't it?"

    Gu Feng swallowed and nodded silently.

    "Think about it for yourself," Bai Xiangsheng breathed a sigh of relief, the sharp and transparent expression in his eyes remained undiminished, "Are you angry and uncomfortable because he didn't cook for you and tie your tie, or because he stopped giving By doing these things, you have subconsciously reminded you that he has left you and he doesn't love you anymore. Yu Baoyuan has broken up with you, Gu Feng, and feel uncomfortable?"

    Gu Feng raised his head in shock, just in his eyes. , Clearly has been bloodshot.

    "You will be angry for him leaving you, you will feel uncomfortable because he may no longer love you, and you will not be able to accept his Yu Baoyuan leaving you," Bai Xiangsheng took a deep breath, and the psychological counseling finally came to the end, like He said like a sentence, "So, think about it now, do you really don't care about him at all?"

    The bloodshot eyes in Gu Feng's eyes became thicker and thicker, he trembled, and there was an answer in his heart that wanted to jump out.

    It's just that the answer is too heavy, he doesn't even have the strength to say it.

    "If you understand this, you will know why I want to scold you as a bastard," Bai Xiangsheng is like a wolf with fangs, arrogantly at a sick tiger, "because you are too bastard. It's just cursing!"

    Gu Feng's hands trembled, and the palms of his hands were already sweating.

    Just as he was about to say something, there was a knock on the door.

    Bai Xiangsheng sorted out the things on the table, and said loudly: "Come in." The

    door was pushed open, and a strong man with a sturdy back and waist came in from the outside, and it was Meng Manglong.

    Meng Manglong got into the room and frowned when he saw the scene inside. He walked to Bai Xiangsheng's side, bowed his head and chirped on his cheek, and then said, "Mr. Gu, you and my daughter-in-law. What are you talking about?"

    I deliberately emphasized the four words of my daughter-in-law.

    A big man, jealous, sour.

    Bai Xiangsheng glared at him, Meng Manglong's aura suddenly went down, pulled a chair and sat beside Bai Xiangsheng: "I'll just ask, there is no other meaning."

    Bai Xiangsheng snorted, "You are justified."

    Gu Feng sorted out his emotions and said as calmly as possible: "We are talking about Baoyuan."

    Meng Manglong nodded and put the things he had brought on Bai Xiangsheng's table.

    Two insulated lunch boxes. One is a three-layered one, one layer contains rice, and the other two layers contain a meat and two vegetables; the other heat preservation box contains hot chicken soup, which is rich and delicious, and the aroma can be smelled across the box.

    "There are carrots today, you have to eat all the carrots," Meng Manglong calmly handed over a pair of chopsticks, "No one is left, I will check it."

    Bai Xiangsheng glared at him, who knows that Meng Manglong is also angry . Raised his head, I looked like I was kind to my wife and I was right.

    Bai Xiangsheng didn't make trouble with him. He picked up his chopsticks and took a bite of the cooked pork.

    Hmm... or the dishes he brings are delicious and to taste.

    Husband is her husband, he is indifferent on his face and cheating in his heart.

    Meng Manglong watched Bai Xiangsheng start to eat, and looked at his bulging little cheeks, the place in his heart seemed to be gently picked up by a feather, itchy and warm.

    He turned his face, looked at Gu Feng, and then said, "Mr. Gu, I... have something to discuss with you, do you have time to talk?"

    Gu Feng recovered from his thoughts and nodded. "Okay."

    "Then... go outside."

    Bai Xiangsheng suddenly sat up and said, "What are you two talking about? What are you sneaking about?"

    Meng Manglong smiled and rubbed him. Head: "My husband talks about business and makes money to support you, don't mix up."