🦖🦕CHAPTER 1

Y/N POV:

Keith and Keisha are sleeping in their crib while me hugging Tsukishima enjoying each other's accompany. We are watching a movie and then I heard Keisha cried. I sighed and looked at Tsukishima.

"can you go to get Keisha pleaseee" I said and gave him puppy eyes. He sighed and go to Keisha's room but the cry didn't stop.

"Y/N!" Tsukishima called me and I groaned and lazily stood up. I go to Keith's room first to check him and he's still sleeping peacefully. I go to Keisha's room and saw Tsukishima rocking Keisha.

"Kei" I said and he looked at me. He passes Keisha to me and I start rocking her but she's not stopping.

I checked her diaper and..... Yes, it is dirty. I laid her on the changing table and untapped her diaper and a disgusting smell is the first thing I smelled. I saw Tsukishima covered his nose and an evil plan popped into my mind.

He'll change Keisha's diaper

"Kei, you go change Keisha's diaper" I said and he shook her head no.

"she's your daughter" he said and I frowned.

"she's your daughter also" I said and he groaned and shook his head. "oh about rock paper scissor?" I said and he hesitantly nodded. We played and I won.

Tsukishima go to Keisha and started cleaning her.

"you smell so bad midget" he said to Keisha and I giggled. After changing Keisha's diaper, Kei throws the dirty diaper into the trash can and he picked up Keisha and starts rocking her.

I heard Keith cried to I rushed to his room and picked him up. I checked his diaper but it is not dirty.

"what do you want?" I asked him but he's still crying.

"are you hungry?" I asked

Of course Y/N he's not gonna reply to you.

I grabbed his bottle and place the nipple in his mouth but he's not drinking it. I tapped his thighs lightly to calm him down but it's not working.

"come on baby drink your milk" I said but his cries are getting louder. I sighed and put his bottle down and I'm bouncing him lightly.

"what do you want?" at this point I'm panicking.

Maybe he wants breast milk?

I lift my shirt and my nipple touch his lips and then luckily he starts sucking and calming down. I sighed in relief and patting his thighs lightly to help him fall asleep.

"so you want mommy's milk huh" I said but I know that he'll not reply and I smiled at him.

He is now asleep so I place him carefully in his crib and went outside of his room. I go to the living room to continue the movie that I'm watching and I saw Kei watching. I go and sat beside him and clung to his arms.

"Are you a koala?" he said and I just hummed.

"Y/N" I heard him called me and I looked at him and I met his eyes and I could swear to Kami that his eyes sparkled.

"There's are so tiny" he said and I just chuckled.

"of course they are Kei, they're just a baby" I said and he rolled his eyes. I turned my attention to the movie that we are watching. Tsukishima laid down on the sofa and placed his head on my thighs. I started patting his thighs. He looked at me and I looked at him innocently.

"I'm not a baby you know" he said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"oh yes you are, you're my baby Kei" I said and playfully pouting.

"whatever" he said and turned his attention back to the movie. I ran my fingers to his hair to make him relax.

After a few minutes, the movie ended and I looked at Kei who is sleeping peacefully.

Not a baby huh

I smiled kept patting his thighs. After a few minutes, he finally woke up, and then he looked at me, I looked at him and smirked.

"not a baby he said" I said and smirked. He sat up and took off his glasses at rubbed his eyes. I took his glasses and wear them.

"I know my eyesight is not good but I swear, you look stupid" he said and I pouted. I gave him his glasses and he wore them right away.

"told you, you look stupid" he said and smirked. I'm about to smack his arm but Keith cried. I glared at him and went to Keith