CHAPTER 39🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

"DADAAAAAAAA!!" Keisha is still crying since I told Tsukishima to get out. I can't believe him...MADDIE?. I am bouncing Keisha but she is not calming down.

"Keisha baby please calm down" I said while sniffing and allowing my tears to escape from my eyes.

"NOO MOMMY BADD!" she said as she starts to hit me on my shoulder.

"Shhh, calm down now, please. Daddy will c-come back, ok? Just calm down for mommy and daddy" I said and she is still screaming. Keith, on the other hand, is sitting on our bed and watching us and quietly crying.

"NO LAB MOMMY!" Keisha screamed again. I rubbed her back up and down and still bouncing her. "WANT DADAA" she screamed again followed by a cough. I patted her back and then she is slowly calming down.

"that's daddy's good little girl" I said to her and her cries turn to sniffles. She rested her head on my shoulder, still sobbing and after few minutes, she is finally asleep. I laid her down on my bed and I picked up Keith. As I picked him up, he grabbed my shirt tightly and buried his face on my crook, and cried. quietly.

"why you fight?" he asked and I cried even more but softly.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled he hugged me tighter but not tight enough for him to cut my airways. "mommy and d-daddy just have a big fight, don't worry ok?" I said and started bouncing him lightly.

"daddy...back?" he mumbled against my crook and I hummed. He looked at me and wiped the tears on my cheeks.

"no no cwy mommy" he said and kisses my lips. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I sat on the bed and I placed Keith's head on my chest as I rubbed his back. (cry)

"be ok?" he asked again and I nodded.

"sleep now baby" I said and he nodded and closed his eyes. When I heard some soft snores, I looked at the twins and cried again. I carefully lay Keith down and I covered my mouth with my hand so no noise will come out. I kissed their forehead and laid down beside them.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Tsukishima's POV:

On my way to leave the house and I can still hear Keisha screaming and calling for me. It hurts so much.

This is all your fault, Kei

Went to my car and drove. I don't know where to go but I keep on driving. I ended up in a milk tea shop, I don't know why. It's just, it reminded me of Y/N. I ordered her favorite milk tea flavor and then I go to my mother's house.

*knock**knock**knock*

I knocked and waiting for mom to open the door.

"who is- Kei?" she said as she opened the door.

"mom" I mumbled and hugged her and cried.

"w-what happened? Come inside" she said and we went inside. I placed the milk tea on the table and then I covered my face with my hands.

"mom" I croaked out. "mom I fucked up" I said and then she hugged me.

"Heyy, what's wrong? Did you and Y/N fight?" she asked as she rubbed my back in a circular motion. "talk to me sweetie" she said.

"mom, I thought Y/N is cheating on me because someone gave me a picture of her with another guy... I-I let the professionals check if it is edited or not but they said it is not edited..." I head and took a deep breath. "and then, I went to the back, got drunk then I saw Maddie-"

"who's Maddie?" she cut me off.

"the girl who liked me before and Y/N don't like her," I said and she nodded. "I saw Maddie, we talked and I think my brain tricked me like a hallucination I don't know but I saw Y/N in the bar and dragged her in one room, and then... everything went black" I continued and cried.

"and then?" she encourages me to continue.

"Y-Y/N saw a naked body in my phone, I don't know who is that or how" I said and she just nodded.

"I don't know what to do, I love Y/N" I mumbled out and my mom hugged me again but tighter.

"Take a rest, everything will be ok" she said and I took a deep breath and calm myself.

"where are you going to stay?" she asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "you can stay here, get some clothes from your house and go back here" she said and nodded.

"Kei, make it up to Y/N and the twins" she said and I nodded. I went back to our house and go to our bedroom. I saw the twins with a tear-stained on their cheeks and
Y/N, who looks exhausted. I grabbed my bag and start packing some stuff and clothes. After packing, I stared at my family and I felt a tear rolled down my cheek. I leaned and kissed the twin's forehead and wipe their stained tears on their cheeks.

"daddy will come back, I promise" I whispered to them and kissed their cheeks and forehead again. I went to Y/N's side and kissed her forehead and brushed her hair away from her beautiful face. I lightly touched her lips and kissed them. I wiped her cheeks and put the milktea on the table. I kissed her again and cried softly.

"my baby" I mumbled out and I closed my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her sleeping figure. I kissed her hand and put it on my cheek and slowly put it down.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. "I am so sorry"

"I'll make it up to you and the twins. Just trust and believe me. I promise." I said and kissed her forehead. I pecked her lips and put my hand on her cheek. I looked at the window and saw the stars twinkling.

"The stars look so beautiful tonight, but not nearly as beautiful as you" I said and pecked her lips once more.

"you are my whole world...goodnight and wait for me" I said and left