CHAPTER 37🦖🦕

*Timeskip 1 Week Later*

I am in the kitchen, cooking breakfast and then I heard footsteps. I was startled by the back hug that Tsukishima gave me and I giggled.

"morning" he said and I smiled while cooking an egg.

"good morning to you too" I said and he let me go and I assumed he go and sit on the chair. It surprised me that he is becoming clingy at all. He is always saying I love you' randomly which is good but it's kinda weird for me.

"I love you" he said

Told ya

"love you too" I said as I passed him the eggs and sit beside him and he started eating. "Kei" I called him and he looked at me. "I think the twins are ready to go to daycare," I said and he just stared at me.

Say something

"ok" he said and continued eating. "I'm sure you already got a school for them" he said making me a shock.

How did he-

"Cause you're always making things before you asked permission" he said and smirked. I looked down, slightly embarrassed because he is right. "when they will start?" he asked.

"is tomorrow ok?" I said and he nodded. "at 9 am" I said and he nodded again. I joined him eating and then he stood up and placed his plate on the sink.

"I gotta go now" he said and I nodded. He pecked my lips and forehead and left.

"mommy?" I heard Keith called me so I went upstairs and picked him up

Tsukishima's POV:

I went to work and I saw Maddie talking to...

Kiara?

I walked past and successfully go to my office. I fixed some paperwork and then a knock disturbed me. I didn't bother to say 'come in' because they will eventually come in. The door opened and saw Kiara with a lot of folders.

"you have a meeting later 3 pm," he said and gave me the folders. "I hope you'll have a great day today" she said making me frown. She went out of my office and I started reading each folder.

After a few minutes of reading, I am not yet done because I have 2 folders to read. I looked at the clock and saw is already 2:30.

Wow I didn't have lunch

I stood up and went to the conference room and saw the other employees and other owners of the other company.

"start the meeting" I said as I sat on my chair and they started talking.

*Timeskip*

Well, as usual, meetings are boring they talk and talk and blah blah. I continue reading the folders and the last one made me curious.

"ready to find out the result?" I read the paper and I frowned.

Find out what?

Then I remembered Y/N's picture and Ryo's picture that I left at the people who's checking it if it is edited or not. I grabbed my keys and phone and go to the (place name) to know the result.

*Timeskip*

"Mr. Tsukishima" the guy from last week greeted me.

"are the result done?" I asked and he nodded. He gave me the picture and looked at me.