CHAPTER 36🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

After eating, I get the kid's bag and gave it to them.

"What time are you going home?" I asked.

"I don't know, Y/N" Bokuto said and he scratched the back of his head. "maybe tomorrow?" he said and I nodded.

"make sure the twins are safe" I said and he nodded. I looked at the clock and it's already 9 pm. I sighed and kissed the twins' foreheads.

"behave ok?" I said and they nodded. They hugged Tsukishima and he just patted their heads.

"bye bye mommy and dada" they said and waved goodbye and I waved back.

"Koutaro" I called him and he looked at me. "I trust you" I said and he just smiled.

"relaxxxx, nothing bad will happen...I think" he mumbled the last part and I looked at him in my deadpanned expression.

"BAII" he said and closed the door. I went back to the kitchen and clean the mess and wash the dishes. While washing the dishes, I felt a wet thing on my neck, and then I realized that Tsukishima is kissing me.

"Kei~ " I moaned softly

"you're not allowed to talk, whore", he whispered making me shiver. "let's move this to our room", he added. He picked me up and went to our room. He put me down in front of our door and looked at me with lustful eyes.

"You're trying it tonight, hm?" he doesn't even allow me to react to his words, grabbing a fistful of my hair and softly pulling my ear to his lips.

"I want you on your bed" He subtly grazes the tip of his finger along my cheek before he presses his thumb against my bottom lip.

Calm down, Y/N

"naked and with those pretty legs spread, ready to take my buddy right here"he said and I can feel myself falling into complete submission at the strict tone of his voice and I slowly start melting in between his fingers from the heat taking over my body.

"Don't make me repeat myself" he said sternly and I go inside the room and start stripping and calming myself.

My legs move on their own, I and in the middle of the bed and the firm footsteps of my husband getting louder as he approaches me. He closed the door and I nervously press my thighs together at the sight of my handsome husband shamelessly devouring me with his eyes only.

"My little whore", he sighs and unzips his pants, quickly getting rid of the heavy fabric and never once shifting his gaze from my naked figure.

"Look at you", he sighs and looks into my eyes as he casually pushes two of his fingers into his mouth.

"you're so cute yet so pathetic, waiting to be fucked like the good little whore that you are, hm?", he whispered into my ear and dragging his spit covered fingers through my drenched womanhood and easily making me arch.

"You're fucking dripping", he scoffs, I felt his pinky finger grazing the wet skin of my inner thigh.

"but from what exactly, hm? I haven't even done anything, yet you're over here making a mess like some hungry slut", his insults are like music to your ears. Tsukishima pulls one of my perked nipples in between his fingers. I bit my lower lip and try not to moan.

And then, out of nowhere, I felt a sting on my body, I press my thighs together. Caging his hand in between my legs and automatically burying my face on his crook.

"You, K-Kei", I said and I gulped. "y-you're the only one who can make me this wet, b-because it's yours, and yours only" I added

Well that's cringe

I mentally scolded myself for such a cringe-dirty talk. Tsukishima grunts into my ear and pulls me closer, rubbing circled into my needy clit.

"What's mine, slut?" he said and I throw my head back and let out a loud whine.

"a-all of me" I answered. "Oh- fuck~" I hissed, he started scissoring me and I keep moaning softly. He lets out a soft chuckle and starts pulling his fingers out of me.

"Good slut" He said as places his hand around my throat and tilts my head to the side, his lips grazing mine, so softly before he pulls the soft flesh between his teeth.

"Kei, please", I moan and push my tongue into his mouth in a desperate attempt to get him to kiss me "I want to cum around your member" I said desperately and he presses his thumb against my clit and starts applying just the right amount of pressure on the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Aw", He smiles, pushing the few strands of hair out of my face before he looks into my eyes,

"my sweet little whore thinks she can ask for my buddy like that", he calmly added and I rolled my eyes back when the tips of his fingers hit my sweet spot with every harsh thrust. He chuckled and pulled his finger out again. He laid me down and spread my legs. He slowly pushes his tip on my entrance and he pushed himself furthermore. I closed my eyes and grabbed the sheets.

I felt his face burying my on my crook. Deep grunts and moans are coming from his mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist and said "please K-Kei, fuck me" He slowly pulls away from me and looked at me.

"This slut want me to fuck her?" he said and I nodded slowly. "alright then" he said and he starts thrusting. His thrusts are harsh, making sure to hit my sensitive spots repeatedly and leaving me gasping for air with every single movement of his hips. I feel my whole body slowly going numb from all the pleasure as a thick veil of tears starts covering my sight.

The soft, moaned sob falling past my lips manages to pull his attention back me. I meet his hungry gaze and he gulped harshly

"you close, slut?" he asked and I weakly nodded. "cum for me" he said and I felt his hand moving and pressed my throbbing clit. I moaned his name loudly and arched my back.

"shit Keiii~" I moaned.

"Cum. Now" he demanded and I let it out and I felt me filled me in.

"no more, Kei" I said while gasping for air.

"one more" he said making me looked at him. "I know you got one more for me" he said and roamed his hands around my body. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

And there goes the round 2

*Timeskip After Round 2*

We are laying on the bed, panting and sweating, gasping for air. I am laying on my stomach and Tsukishima is laying on top of me. He kissed my shoulder and flipped me over. He grabbed the blanket to cover us and he laid on top of me again and hugged me. I played with his hair and looked at the time.

It already 12:00 am

I kissed his forehead and he looked at me.

"happy new year" I said and he smiled. He squeezed me tightly and reached for my lips.

"happy new year" he said and I close my eyes and fell asleep