🦖🦕CHAPTER 43

Tsukishima's POV:

Y/N went to our bedroom to rest and I decided to check the twins. I first go to Keisha's room. I saw her sleeping peacefully and I am happy with that. Then she began to move and rubbed her eyes. I went inside and sat on her bed. She yawned and looked at me and smiled.

"DADA" she shouted and hugged me.

"how's your nap?" I asked

"good" she answered

"let's go eat strawberry shortcake," I said and she clapped her hand and nodded. "but let's go to Keith first and wake him up" I added and she nodded again. We went to Keith's room and I let Keisha wake him up.

"eitthhh wake uppp, let go eat oterycakeee" she said while shooking him. Keith rubbed his eyes and open them slowly.

"Hey," I said but he ignored me. Keisha grabbed his arm and wiggle it.

"let gooo," she said and looked at me. I picked Keisha up and I was about to also pick up Keith but he slapped my hand.

"I go down...alone" he said and I hesitantly nodded. We left the room and go downstairs, I put Keisha on her seat and told her to wait. I waited for Keith at the end of the staircase. After a few minutes of waiting, Keith finally goes down with puffy eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked and he shook his head. I mumbled ok and go to the kitchen. I helped him to his seat and put 2 small plates for them. I cut the cake and gave them each. Keisha starts eating so fast but Keith eating so slow like he doesn't have enough energy to eat.

"Are you ok? Want me to help you feed you?" I asked but he shook his head and frowned.

"How about we watch some movie while eating, yeah?" I said and Keisha nodded but Keith shrugged his shoulders. I sighed and went to the living room to settle the movie. I went back to the kitchen and told them that it is all settled. Keisha squealed and Keith just goes to the living room without emotion. I get their plates and put them on the table in the living room and grabbed the remote so they can choose a movie.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked them.

"What you want watch, eith?" Keisha asked but he shook his head. Keisha think and looked at me "how bout urassic pwark dada?" She said and I nodded. I played the movie and also watch it and then I heard some footsteps coming from the stairs.

I'm assuming it's Y/N

"What are you watching?" Y/N asked and Keisha answered "urasic pwark" and Y/N nodded. She looked at me and I looked at the cake.

"You want some?" I asked and she shyly nodded her head.

Finally

I go to the kitchen and grabbed a plate and fork and I put a slice of cake on her plate and gave it to her.

"Here," I said and she mumbled "thank you". I looked at Keith who is enjoying the movie and finally smiles. After the movie ends, he turned his smile to a sad one again and ignored me and Y/N.

"Y/N" I whispered and she looked at me. I pointed to Keith and she nodded.

"Keith, come to mommy please" she said and Keith slowly goes to her. She put him on her lap and brushed his hair. "Why are you sad?" She asked and then Keith cried.

"Keisha, do you want to play in your playroom?" I asked and she nodded. "Go to your playroom, daddy will be there for a minute" I said and she nodded and left. I looked at Keith again who is softly crying.

"Why mommy and dada fight?" He asked and me and Y/N made eye contact.

"We will tell you when you get older ok?"
Y/N answered but Keith shook his head no.

"eith want to know, mommy" he said and I sighed. "Why you not love each other anymore?" He asked and I looked at him with wide eyes. I picked up Keith from Y/N's lap and put him on my lap.

"Who told you that?" I asked and he shook his head.

"eith...just feel it" he said and I kissed his forehead.

"Mommy and Daddy still love each other, we fight because...daddy did bad a thing and mommy is mad so daddy needs to be punished" I said he slowly looked at me and Y/N.

"Mommy, no more mad to daddy" he said and Y/N sighed. She sat beside me and Keith and kissed his cheeks.

"Ok ok no more mad" she said while brushing his hair.

"Kiss daddy, mommy" he said and I looked at him with wide eyes, I guess Y/N too.

"But that's daddy's punishment, baby" she said, and Keith whined and cried. "Ok ok, no need to cry, look" she said and kissed my forehead. "See I kissed daddy" she continued but Keith shook his head.

"Nooooooo" he said and cried and then I felt Y/N's lips pressed against mine, making me blush and turn into a tomato.

"I kissed daddy, stop crying. I don't want to see my baby boy crying" she said while wiping his tears.

"N-N more fight?" He asked and we both nodded.

"No more" I said and he hummed.

"Only love?" He said and I gulped.

"Only love" Y/N said and booped his nose, making him giggled.

"Dada love mommy?" He asked and I nodded.

"Soo muuchhh" I said as I started to tickle him. I stopped when I heard Y/N chuckled.

"Mommy love dada?" He asked Y/N which made me look at her. She looked at me and smiled.

"I love him so much" she said making my heart melt.