🦖🦕CHAPTER 2

*Timeskip 3 Years Later*

Y/N POV:

I'm preparing my stuff because my manager said that I need to go to the studio. After all, I'll be having a new photoshoot. Tsukishima is downstairs cooking for lunch while the twins are playing in the playroom.

How bad can they be? Oh, they just throw tantrums while we are in the mall or throw stuff at us. We tried to be patient as we can be but when they reached their limits, we put them in timeout or lightly smack them with a ruler. It's not that bad.

While packing, I heard the twins are fighting again. I go to their playroom and saw Keisha throwing Keith's dinosaur toys at him.

"top it" Keith said as he's blocking the flying toys. (stop it)

"Keisha" as I called her name she throw the big dinosaur toy at Keith and hits his head. Keith started to cry aloud.

"Keisha!" I shouted and go to Keith to kiss his head. "sh shh, mommy will make the owie away" I said as I wiped his tears.

"mommyy" he cried and sobs violently.

"Keiii" I called Tsukishima and he went inside immediately. I picked Keith up and went to Tsukishima.

"what's happening here?" he said and then he looked at crying Keith in my arms. I looked at Keisha who's just sitting on the floor and frowning.

"dada" Keith called Tsukishima and Tsukishima kissed his forehead.

"mommy will get the owie away" he said and nodded signaling me to leave Keisha and him alone. I sighed and pecked Tsukishima's lips and looked at Keith who's still crying mess.

"Please don't be so rough to her" I whispered and he hummed. I left the room and went to Keith's room.

Tsukishima's POV:

I saw Keith crying on Y/N's arm. I looked at Keisha who's just sitting there and frowning. As Y/N left the room, I go to Keisha and crouched on her level. She looked down and I sighed.

"Keisha" I called her and she lifts her head. Her eyes are tearing up and I took a deep breath.

"let's go to your room" I said and picked her up and she buried her head on my shoulder. I rubbed in a circle her back to calm her down.

*Timeskip At Keisha's room*

I sat on her bed and she's on my lap, her head is hanging low.

"Keisha, baby look at dada" I said and she looked at me with puffy eyes.

My poor princess

"you know what you did was wrong right?" I said and she slowly nodded. "then why did you do it?" I asked and her tears start to roll down to her cheeks. She wipes her tears with her tiny fist and I helped her wipe her tears with my thumb.

"what happened?" I asked her again and she looked at me.

"eysha *sniff* mey owie eit" she said and tears are rolling down. I sighed and kissed her forehead. (Keisha made owie Keith)

"then what will you do?" I asked and she pouted.

"logy?" she said and looked at me and I nodded. (apology?)

"let's go to your brother's room" I said and placed her on the ground so she can walk.

We went to Keith's room and I knocked at the door and opened it. I saw Y/N patting Keith's thighs and slowly falling asleep. Y/N noticed our presence and she smiled at us.

She patted her thighs signaling to Keisha to come. She slowly sat up as I picked Keisha and placed it on her lap. Keisha hugged Y/N and quietly crying.

"Why are you crying?" she asked Keisha.

"sowwy" Keisha said as she cried even more.

"shh, it's ok, mommy forgives you" Y/N said and kissed Keisha's forehead.

"dada" Keisha called me and made grabby hands. I picked her up and kissed her forehead. She buried her face again to my shoulder.

"dada nap" Keisha said and I hummed. I went to the room and go to the rocking chair to help Keisha fall asleep.

After a few minutes of rocking, I placed Keisha on her bed and kissed her forehead. I went outside of her room and go to the kitchen to prepare our lunch because Y/N is going to have a photoshoot.

I saw her placing plates on the table and smiled at me when she saw me. I smiled back and sat beside her.

"What time are you going home?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know" she said and I just hummed.

"I'll go to Yamaguchi to entertain the kids" I said and she happily nodded. She looked at her watch and gasped.

"I need to go now" she said and I nodded, I kissed her and she kissed back. She pulled it away and giggled.

"bye" she said and left.

I washed the dishes and then I heard Keith cried. I rushed to his room and picked him up and started bouncing.

"shhh, dada is here" I said and he shook his head violently.

"no no dadaaa, wan mommyy" he said and I sighed. (no dada, want mommy)

He is crying violently and I sighed and dialed Y/N's number.

"hello?"

"Y/N, Keith is
crying violently"

I put my phone on speaker mode so Keith can hear Y/N.

"Keith?"

"mo *sobs* mmy"

"mommy is just going
to work, if you behave
I'll buy you a new dinosaur"

"no ino, wan momm*sobs* y"
(no dinosaur, want mommy)

"ok ok, mommy will go
home later ok, wait for
mommy"

"o*sniffles* tay"

Y/N ended the call and I texted her 'thanks'. I grabbed a towel and wiped Keith's face and sighed.

Keith is indeed mommy's boy

"let's go down and watch" I said and he nodded.