🦖🦕CHAPTER 9

Warning: hihi

Y/N POV:

He kissed me and this time I kissed him back because it's passionet one, not aggressive.

"Y/N, please quit your job" He said and I nodded.

We kissed again and went to the bed not breaking the kiss and then he grabs my hands and pins them above my head. One of his knees is settled between my thighs and I glance between his hard member in his shorts and his angry eyes.

"I'm sorry, Kei." I said as my hands soon find a home in his hair and gently thread the strands and an idea popped into my mind.

"I'll make it up to you," I said making him smirked.

"Oh, you will?" He murmurs against your chest and you nod. I squeezed my legs together at the feeling of his member against my inner thigh. I push him away and he sat on the bed and I kneeled in front of him. I pulled his boxers and starts sucking.

His head rolled back, he let out a long hard sigh, staring deeply at the ceiling. "fuck."

As I bobbed my head up and down and Tsukishima is watching me with a concentrated face.

"use your tongue, baby girl" he moaned. I felt his hands moved to the back of my head, grabbing your hair softly.

Babygirl, a new nickname

"fuck, Y/N, keep doing that, so good." his thighs clamped tightly around my face and I took this as a sign to continue what I'm doing.m

"shit" he groaned and throw his head back.

"I'm gonna-ugh~" he said and shut his eyes tightly. I fasten my pace and he eventually cummed in my mouth.

"shit" after cumming, he laid on the bed and breathing heavily. I go to the bathroom and clean my face.

"I'll go check the kids" I said and he just groaned. I went down and saw the twins crying. Keith is hugging Keisha while crying.

"Why are you guys crying?" I asked softly and they run towards me and hugged me.

"fighting?" Keith asked and I shook my head no.

"no, we are not fighting. Why do you think that me and daddy are fighting" I asked.

"dada *sniff* mad, say no no word" Keisha said and I widen my eyes

Did they hear us?

I kissed their forehead and reassured them that we are not fighting. I told the twins that I'm going to prepare dinner and they nodded.

After cooking dinner, I placed them on their high chair and Tsukishima went down and pecked our foreheads. He sat on the chair beside Keisha and I sat beside Keith. I'm feeding Keith and he is feeding Keisha.

Keisha accidentally spilled her food on her high chair table. Tsukishima is now groaning as he looked at the mess his daughter had made. She gave a sheepish smile, looking at her father but when she heard her father groaning, she pouted and looks like about to cry.

"sowwy" Keisha mumbled and looked at Tsukishima with puppy eyes. Tsukishima sighed and pinched her cheeks lightly.

"I need you to be careful next time" he said and Keisha nodded.

The twins are now done eating, now it's our time to eat.

"Y/N" Tsukishima called me and I looked at him. "I'll go to work tomorrow since our business permits are out already," he said and I nodded.

We owned a successful business and working in the company and that company is ours too but last month, we had a problem about that so Tsukishima needs to fix it and now it's already fixed, he will be working at our company again.

"ok" I said and smiled at him.

*Timeskip The Next Morning*

Tsukishima POV:

I woke up early because I'm going to work again, I told Y/N to quit her and luckily she agreed.

We owned a successful business and a company. I wear my suit and went downstairs. I saw Y/N cooking so I decided to give her a back hug.

I went towards her and gave her a back hug. She flinched and I buried my face on her shoulder.

"I love you" I mumbled and she chuckled

"I love you too" she said making me blush so I snuggled even more. I heard her turned off the stove so I break the hug and sat on the chair.

After eating, I said goodbye to Y/N and went to work.

*Timeskip At Work*

I'm checking all the papers in my office and then I heard someone knocked.

"come in" I said and I heard the door creaked open. I look up and saw a familiar girl.

I think I saw her when I was in high school

I pointed the char in front of my table and she sat. She looked at me and I raised my eyebrows and she cleared her throat.

"long time no see Tsukishima" she said making me confuse.

"do I know you?" I asked and she giggled.

"you don't but your wife knows me" she said making me more confused. "anyways, I'm your new secretary" she said and I just nodded and was not interested.

"by the way I'm...

Kiara"