🦖🦕CHAPTER 62

Y/N POV:

We went to the restaurant and order out food and I am still thinking about what Maddie said.

Is it my fault?

"Y/N" I heard Tsukishima called my name and I looked at him and hummed.

"are you ok?" he asked and I nodded.

"yeah" I mumbled.

Should I tell him?

"Hey" I called him and he looked at me. "I saw Maddie " I said and he just nodded.

"she said that it's my fault that's why all of this happened" I added and then he looked at me.

"no it's not" he said and shook his head no. "what did you do?" he asked.

"We just talked" I said and he nodded. Our food arrived and then we ate.

"What do you want to do next?" I asked and then he shrugged his shoulder.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" he asked and I frowned.

"that's why I'm asking you because I don't know what to do" I said and he smiled.

"Why don't we buy something for the twins and Bokuto" I said and he nodded. We left the restaurant.

"what will we buy?" he asked and I looked around and pointed at the donut store.

"that, let's go" I said and dragged him into the store. We bought 3 boxes of donuts because you know Bokuto and the twins including me are like pigs as we eat.

*Timeskip After The Date*

"We are home!" I announced and I heard footsteps coming towards us.

"MOMMY, DADA" the twins shouted and hugged us.

"We have donuts" I said and they smiled.

"DONUTS? OHHHHH CAN I HAVE SOME" Bokuto shouted as he runs towards us with a wide smile.

"sure" I said and we went to the kitchen and placed the box on the table and they grabbed their donuts and went to the living room.

"Y/N" I heard Tsukishima called me and I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "I'm going home now, I have work tomorrow" he said and I nodded. He kissed my head and then my lips. I kissed back and pulled it away.

"I love you" he said and I smiled.

"I love you too" I said and he smiled wider.

*Timeskip*

Tsukishima's POV:

I woke up and I am feeling happy today because Y/N already said I love you to me. I took a bath and wear my clothes and went to work. I am inside my office and the door went open.

"Tsukishima" I looked up because I heard a familiar voice...Kiara

"I fired you already, why are you here?" I asked her.

"keep an eye on your wife" she said and I raised my eyebrow.

"why?" I asked.

"Ohh, so she didn't tell you..." she said and smirked.

Why is she smirking?

She sat on the chair and sighed and looked at me. "she saw Maddie at the mall right?" she said and I frowned.

"so?"

"do you know what she did to Maddie?" she said and look...angry

"she said they talked" I said and she laughs bitterly.

"liar" she said

"don't call my wife a liar" I defended and she rolled her eyes.

"well your dear kind and lovely or whatsoever wife hit Maddie" she said making me a shock.

"no she didn't" I said and lean back to my chair.

"How can you be so sure? You know Maddie and Y/N are not on good terms..." she said and glared at me "and you expected that they only talked?" she said and I just stared at her.

"talk to your wife and tell her not to hit other people..." she said as she stood up "especially when they are pregnant" she added and left my office. I sighed in frustration and rubbed my temples. I looked at my phone and decided to call
Y/N.

"Hello?"

"where are you?"

"at the house, why?"

"the twins?"

"with Bokuto, why?
What happened?"

"stay there"

*hangs up*

I hang up and grabbed my keys and went to Y/N.

*Timeskip*

I opened their front door without knocking and saw Y/N in the living room, watching a movie alone.

"Hi, what are you-"

"What did you and Maddie do in the mall when you saw each other?" I asked and she raised her eyebrows.

"I told you, we just talked" she said

"Talked about what?" I asked again and she stood up.

"somethings"

"like what?"

"like to stay away from you and my family" she answered and crossed her arms "why? What's happening?" she asked.

"Kiara went to my office earlier" I said and glared at her.

"so?"

"what the fuck, Y/N. Why did you hit Maddie?" I said and she widens her eyes.

"I did what?" she said and I huffed.

"she's pregnant and then you hit her?" I said and rolled her eyes.

"why would I do such a thing?" she said and this time I am getting annoyed.

"I don't know, why don't you answer your own question" I said "why would you do such a thing?" I added as I walked towards her.

"I didn't do anything" she said and I clenched my fist.

"stop fucking lying Y/N" I growled and she huffed while she rolled her eyes.

"why the fuck I would lie in a serious situation?" she raised her voice and I can tell, she is mad.

"then why did you do it?" I raised my voice a little and I am controlling myself to shout.

"did what!?"

"stop with that innocent act!" I shouted.

"I didn't do anything!" she shouted back. "why do you keep saying that I did something!? Don't you see Kei? SHE KEEPS RUINING ME, SHE KEEPS RUINING OUR FAMILY" she shouted and her face is so red because of anger.

"WELL THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU NEED TO HURT SOMEONE" I answered.

"I AM YOUR WIFE, KEI" she shouted

"WHO CARES IF YOU'RE MY WIFE Y/N"

"WHY DO YOU KEEP DEFENDING HER?"

and I did not expect what I did to her...