🦖🦕CHAPTER 44

Y/N POV:

The twins and Tsukishima are playing in their playroom while I am watching a movie in the living room. I can hear squeals and giggles from up there. I looked at the clock and it's already 6:50.

I should cook dinner now

I turn off the tv and went to the kitchen to cook dinner. I only made onigiri since I am too lazy to make something hard or whatever.

"Keith! Keisha! Kei! Dinner is ready. Go down here" I called them and then I heard the door shut, followed by footsteps.

"Mommyyy, dada an eith an eisha playyy" Keisha said while jumping and raised her fist. (mommy, Dada and Keith, and Keisha play)

"What did you play?" I asked while I put the plates in front of them and Tsukishima putting them in their high chairs.

"manyyyy" Keisha said followed by her giggles. I notice that Keith is not that talkative.

"Keith, how are you?" I asked and he hummed. I sighed and looked at Tsukishima. I put some onigiri on their plates and started eating. Keisha is eating happily while Keith... keeps looking around every time he took a bite. After eating, I decided to take a bath to refreshen up.

"I'm going to take a bath. Kei, can you clean this up after the twins eat?" I asked and he nodded but Keith shouted "NO"

"NO NO NO NOOO" he said while shooking his head violently.

"Keith, mommy is just going to take a bath" I said but he shook his head again and started crying.

"NOOOOO" he said and throw the onigiri across the table and spilled his water.

"Keith-"

I was cut off by his screaming and crying. He is trying to get out of his high chair and making grabby hands. Tsukishima placed him down and quickly, he goes to me and jumping wanting to be picked up. I picked him up and he cried even more.

What's happening to you?

He buried his face on my crook and hold my shirt tightly.

"Keith, can you tell mommy what's wrong?" I said and rubbed his back.

"no leave" he said and cried.

"shhh, ok ok. No leaving, stop crying" I said and bounce him. He keeps crying and now his breathing is not normal. I began to panic and I put him down but he screamed and cling to me even more. I sat on the floor and rubbed his back and start talking to him.

"hey hey, listen to mommy ok?" I said but he keeps screaming and crying. Tsukishima went to us and tried to get Keith off of me.

"Keith, it's dada. Please open your eyes" he said calmly but Keith shook his head no fast.

"Listen to me and mommy ok?" Tsukishima said but he doesn't receive a response from Keith.

"baby, inhale" I said as I inhale rubbed his back up. "and exhale, good job baby one more" I said and he inhaled and exhaled shakily. Now that he is calm, I slowly push him backward so I can see his face. His eyes are still close and he is breathing shakily. I wiped his tears and Tsukishima kissed his forehead.

"let mommy see your beautiful eyes please" I said softly and he slowly opened his eyes and blink many times. More tears escape from his eyes and I wiped them.

"What happened, baby?" I askes then he cried.

"no leave, pwease" he said and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"baby..." I said and I hugged him. I kissed his head and sighed.

"mommy and dada will never leave the both of you, ok?" I said and he hummed. "mommy just needs to take a bath" I said and he whimpers. I pushed him lightly and make him look at me.

"do you want a stinky mommy?" I said playfully and he giggled. "that's why mommy needs to take a bath" I said and booped his nose. "you can stay with dada and Keisha for a minute while I'm taking a bath" I said and he pouted.

"mommy bath fast?" he asked and I nodded. "o-otay" he said and go to Tsukishima and hugged him. Tsukishima and I slowly stood up and kissed Keith's forehead.

"mommy kiss daddy?" he said and pointed at Tsukishima's lips. I gulped and hesitantly nodded. I saw Tsukishima blushed and I blushed too. I pecked his lips and smiled at Keith.

"mommy will take a bath" I said and he nodded.

*Timeskip*

Tsukishima's POV:

We are happily watching a movie but it's already 9 pm. It's time for their bedtime.

"time to for night night" Y/N said and the twins whimpered but nodded.

"I guess it's time for me to go home" as I said the word 'go'. Keith quickly hugged my leg, like his life is dependent on me.

"Keith-"

"NO LEAVE" he said and starts crying.

"Keith-"

"pwease" he whimpered and cried more.

"but, dada needs to go home" I said and brush his hair. He throws himself on the floor, hitting the floor with his fist and kicking, obviously throwing a temper tantrum.

"Keith, calm down" I said and I sat on the floor with him. When I sat beside him, he crawled fast and hugged me tightly.

"no *sobs* weaaaavvveeee" he said followed by a cough. I rubbed his back, then he is calming down. I placed him on my lap and continue to rub his back.

 I placed him on my lap and continue to rub his back

That position, I can't draw it because it's hard

"How can I help you?" I asked softly and then he sniffled.

"no leaving" he said and rubbed his eyes.

"but dada-"

"Kei" Y/N cut me off. I looked at her and saw her carrying a sleepy Keisha.

"Stay here"