CHAPTER 18🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

Keisha said that she is hungry so we decided to go to the food court and then I saw someone very familiar.

"Y/N?" and a familiar voice called me. I just stared at the person who is walking towards me and then I realized...IT'S NATTY, FUCKING PREGNANT.

"Natty?" I said and she giggled "good to see you" I said and hugged her, not too tight to squeeze her belly.

"Good to see you too" she said and pulled the hug. "hi Tsukishima" she said and waved to Tsukishima.

"hey, I'm a Tsukishima too" I said proudly and she gasped.

"YOU'RE MARRIED?" she exclaimed and I just giggled and nodded. I showed her my ring and she smiled widely and she showed me her ring.

"what the fuck you're married? To whom?" I half-whispered and half-shouted and she smiled and nodded.

"yeah I'm married to-"

"Natty" once again I heard a familiar voice. I looked behind Natty and I saw someone I do not expect.

"Akio?" I mumbled and he walked towards Natty and kisses her cheek.

"Oh hi! Y/N, how are you?" he asked and I just froze.

I cannot believe my eyes

"I-I'm fine, how are you?" I forced a smile and he chuckled.

"I'm-"

"MOMMY" Keisha shouted making me looked at her then I realized that they are behind me. I looked at Tsukishima who is glaring at Akio.

"and who is this little cute over there?" Akio asked and ruffled Keisha's hair making her giggled and making Tsukishima groaned.

"eishaa" Keisha said and raised her fist.

"and who's this good boy over here?" he turned his attention to Keith and lightly pinched his cheeks and I heard Tsukishima clicked his tongue.

"eith" Keith mumbled and I can sense his shyness.

"mommy, hungwy" Keisha whined and pointed at her tummy and we chuckled in her cuteness except for Tsukishima. His eyes are fixed to Akio.

"Ok then, why don't we all eat" Natty said and I nodded. We searched for a sit and buy some food and started eating and chatting. After eating, I realized that my water is empty now. I need to buy water.

Tsukishima's POV:

We are now at the food court, eating with Natty and tsk Akio. All the time, I'm glaring at him and I noticed Y/N is like looking for something.

"what are you looking for?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"my wallet" she said making me confuse

"what do you want?" I asked.

"just a bottle of water," She replied. I gave her money and then she went to one of the stalls.

"so, how old are you?" Natty asked the twins.

"thweee" they said and show them two fingers. I sighed and corrected them by showing them 3 fingers on my hand and they copy it. I realized Y/N is taking too long.

Where is she?

"do you mind if leave them to you for a sec? I'm just going to see Y/N" I said to them and they said 'ok'

"I'll go check mommy" I said to the twins and left. After a few minutes of searching, I finally found Y/N.

"thank you," I heard her and she smiles at the seller.

Why is she smiling at the person she doesn't know?

I felt my chest clench at the sight of her beaming at another guy. I decided to just stay behind her and watch.

"anything for the pretty lady," he smirks, and it takes everything for me not to punch him right then and there, I'm not usually a violent person, but seeing him try to flirt with MY GIRL or should I say MY WIFE when he sees the ring on her finger.

"so," he leans forward, causing Y/N to back away. "can I have your number, pretty girl?"

That's it

I stepped in and hold her hand tightly.

"no, you can't," I said, my gaze on the guy unwavering. "she has a husband, and that's me." I said and pulled Y/N away

"look, I just bought water--"

I stop walking to tower over her, and she shrinks under my gaze.

"I'm your husband, aren't I? You shouldn't just smile at other people especially when you don't know them." I said and looking her straight to her eyes and then she smirks

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE SMIRKING?

"Kei, are you jealous?" she said making me looked away. I felt my cheeks are heating and I frowned.

"you should've told him you're married from the start." I mumbled but loud enough for her to hear me. She burst out laughing and that causes me to frown more

"I thought he was just being nice, I also thought he noticed the ring on my finger, but not." she explained and showed me the ring.

"you can be dumb sometimes. I should make you wear a mask so people can stop messing with what's mine." I said and smile a little. She places her hand on my chest and she tiptoed and kissed my cheeks.

"then show him not to mess with me again, Kei. show him who's boss." She said and I gulped and looked at her.

"c-come now the twins are waiting" I said and left her. I heard her giggled and I smiled.

We went back to our table and Natty and Akio are done eating.

"so what are you're planning for today?" Natty asked Y/N and I'm still glaring at Akio.

"buy some stuff for girl stuff and Christmas" Y/N answered Natty and Natty just nodded.

"how about you?" Y/N asked Natty.

"buying some baby stuff" Natty answered and Y/N nodded. Akio looked at me and I frowned.

"Tsukishima, can we talk?" he said and stood up. I looked at Y/N and she nodded. I sighed and stood up and followed him.

"look, I'm sorry about the past" he apologized and I just stared at him deadpanned. "I just want us to get along because my wife and your wife are friends" he said and I nodded. He sighed and we went back to our table.

"there he is, we're going now, bye Y/N" Natty said and waved goodbye. Y/N waved back. Y/N went beside me and smiled.

"soo?" she said and I looked at her and raised my eyebrow. "what did he say?" she asked and I shook my head and pushed the pushcart.

"oh come one, Keiii" Y/N whined and huffed and rolled my eyes.