CHAPTER 12🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

We are now at our company, going to Tsukishima's office.

"We need to behave ok? Daddy is working" I said to the twins and they both nodded. We went to the elevator and I pressed the 6th floor.

"mommy" I heard Keisha said and I looked at her. "evy" she said and I chuckled. I grabbed Keith's and Keisha's paper bags and the elevator tinged. As we are walking, many people saying good morning to us. (heavy)

"mommy" Keith said and I looked at him. "why mwany pepwol?" he said and hold my hand tighter. (why many people?)

"because they are working" I said and finally, we reached Tsukishima's office door.

*knock* *knock*

I knocked but I didn't hear a 'come in' so I opened the door revealing Tsukishima, sitting in the chair with paperwork.

"DADA" Keisha shouted and ran towards Tsukishima. I saw Tsukishima flinched when Keisha shouted.

"what are you doing here?" Tsukishima asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"don't you like it that we are here?" I said and Keisha gasped.

"dada no like me, mommy ad eith here?" she said and about to cry but Tsukishima hugged her. (dada doesn't like me, mommy, and Keith here?)

"No, I'm just surprised" he said and pecked Keisha's forehead. Keith walked towards Tsukishima and he picked him up and also pecked his forehead.

"oi what happened to you?" Tsukishima said and looked at Keith's arm.

"dada, eisha one hab oo" she said and pointed at her bandaid (dada, Keisha have one too)

"unca Shibu" Keith said and giggled. (uncle Shirabu)

"ad gipts" Keisha exclaimed and pointed at the paper bag that I'm holding. (and gifts)

Tsukishima sighed and put them down and they ran towards me and I gave them the paper bag.

"obwen?" Keisha asked and I nodded. They opened the gifts and they both gasped and squealed. (open?)

Keith's

Keisha's

Keisha's

"pway?" Keith asked and I chuckled and nodded

"pway?" Keith asked and I chuckled and nodded. Keisha walked towards me and gave me the baby alive. (play?)

"welp obwen" she said and I opened the box and I gave it to her. They are playing on the ground and I walked towards Tsukishima and pecked his lips and forehead. (help open)

"you good?" I asked and he hummed. I went behind him and start massaging his head.

"what do you want for lunch? It's almost lunchtime" I said and he just hummed. "let's eat outside, yeah?" I said and he slightly nodded.

*Timeskip At Lunch*

We are looking for a place for us to eat lunch, Tsukishima is holding Keisha and I'm holding Keith.

"what do you want to eat?" I asked the twins.

"ochiiii" Keisha said and giggled. (mochi)

"and you Keith?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"ushi?" he said and I nodded. (sushi).

"do you want Ramen, Kei?" I asked him and he nodded. "let's just eat inside daddy's office," I said and they all agreed.

After getting the food, I saw a milk tea shop making me squeal

"Keiiiii" I said and gave him a small smile. He raised his eyebrows and I giggled nervously and pointed at the milktea shop

"can we get-"

"no" he cut me off and I frowned.

"You didn't let me-"

"no, I know what you're saying now let's go" he said and dragged me too.

Well that's very rude

*Timeskip At The Office*

We are happily eating our lunch and then someone knocked at the door.

"come in" Tsukishima said and the door went open revealing Kiara.

"Tsukishima what do you-"

"It's Sir Tsukishima to you" Tsukishima cut her off making me grin.

"I see bitch- I mean Y/N is here" she said and I frowned and looked at the kids happily eating their food.

I hope they didn't hear that

"What do you want, Kiara?" I asked and she smirked.

"I'm here to ask Tsukishima what he wants for lunch" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"well, we are eating happily now so you can go" I said and she frowned and smirked evilly.

"a happy family I see" she said and crossed her arms.

"go now Kiara" Tsukishima said sternly.

"not all happy families will remain happy" Kiara smiled and turn around. She was about to grab the door handle but she turned around and smirked evilly.

"so if I were you Y/N, I would enjoy being a happy family...

because you will also break up one day" she said and winked. I become nervous but remain my calm expression. When she went outside, I took a deep breath and smiled at Tsukishima.

"you love me right?" I said and he kissed me and I kissed him back.

"don't listen to her" he said and I nodded and continued to eat our lunches.

Calm down Y/N, she is just scaring you. Nothing bad will happen

But little did she know that what Kiara said will happen