CHAPTER 79🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

It's been a while and I'm still mumbling in our room and thinking about the twins' situation.

*knock**knock**knock*

I heard someone knocked at the door and I assumed that its Tsukishima.

"Hey Hey Hey Y/N?"

Its Bokuto

I quickly got up and opened the door.

"Y/N" he said and hugged me. I burst into tears and hugged him back tightly.

"Shhh, it's ok. I got you" I heard him whispered to my ear and then my tears turned into hiccups.

"let's go lay down on the bed, hmm?" he said and I nodded. He shut the door and we go to the bed. He put his arm under my head, serves as a pillow, and put my face in front of his chest.

"did you ate?" he asked and I nodded.

"strawberry shortcake" I mumbled and then he rubbed my back. "maybe Kei is right" I added and then Bokuto hummed.

"that I'm the reason why the twins went missing" I said and cried again.

"no it's not" he said and wiped my tears.

"you know, four eyes is also crying downstairs" he said and I frowned and looked at Bokuto in disbelief.

"he is?" I said chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, you should see his face" he said and chuckled.

"Kou" I called him and he hummed. "can you sing a song for me?" I asked and then he laughs.

"What do you want me to sing? Twinkle twinkle?" he said and followed by a laugh.

"why not" I said and then he stopped crying.

"ok" he said and clears his throat. He was about to sing but...

" I forgot the lyrics, what's the lyrics again?" he asked and I facepalmed myself.

"you know what? Let's just sleep" I said then I felt him nodded.

*Timeskip*

I can hear some loud snores and I can't believe Bokuto fell asleep before me. I sighed and slowly sat up, not wanting to wake him and then I put a blanket on him and left the room.

I went to the living room and saw Tsukishima walking around with a phone in his ear, looks like he is talking to someone.

"yes, inform us when you have any update" he said and then he ended the call. He sat on the couch and sighed. He buried his face in his hands and start taking deep breaths.

"Kei" I called him and he looked up to me and quickly hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry" he said and I rubbed his back and then hummed.

"it's ok, we are all stress here" I said and then he grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the couch. He laid down and put me on of him and played with my hair.

"Y/N, you have every right to get mad at me because of what I said earlier" he said and I hummed, so he knows that I'm listening." I was wrong, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Please don't blame yourself why our twins are missing" he continued and I sighed.

"I just can't" I said then he hummed.

"why?"

"you have a point, if I didn't fight with Maddie, maybe none of this will happen" I continued and then he ran his fingers to my hair.

"no, it's not" he said and kissed my head.

"Who are you talking to a while ago?" I asked.

"Daichi, they are checking the school CCTV" he said and I nodded.

"I'm going to sue that school" I said and then he chuckled.

"yeah we will" he said and kissed my head again.

*ring**ring**ring*

As I heard Tsukishima's Phone ring, I sat up and get the phone for him.

"thanks" he said and answered the call.

"Daichi" he said and then he widens his eyes.

"why? what's going on?" I asked worriedly.

"ok ok, we will go there" he said and ended the call.

"what happened?" I asked.

"Daichi found something in the CCTV, let's go" he said and stood up and grabbed his keys. I quickly go upstairs because I remembered Bokuto is sleeping.

"Kou wake up" I said and shook him.

"What?" he whined.

"I and Kei are going to school, are you ok alone here at the house?" I asked and he sleepily nodded.

"bye" I said and grabbed my phoned and rushed downstairs.

"let's go" I said to Tsukishima and then we went to his car and go to the school.

*Timeskip At The School*

We went to the security office and then I saw Daichi.

"Daichi" I shouted and ran to him.

"look" he said and pointed at the screen. On the screen, it shows how Kiara interacts with the kids. Keith is also there, shaking his head no but stopped and go with Kiara.

"h-how are we going to find them?" I asked.

"We will check the other places and trace the kidnapper-"

"Kiara" I cut him off.

"ok, we will check other places near the school so we can trace her and her car" he said and I sighed in relief.

"how many days or hours do you need to trace her?" I asked him and then Daichi looks at his co-worker.

"it depends" he said and I rubbed my temples. Daichi placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"stay strong" he said.

"we will leave now" Daichi said and I nodded. He waved goodbye and left.

"So Kiara did this" Tsukishima said.

"mhm" I said and then I didn't realize that I am crying until Tsukishima held my face and wiped the tears.

"don't cry, we need to stay strong" he said and I hugged him.

"I don't know what I did wrong to her" I said and cried. He hugged me back and rubbed my back.

"I didn't do anything to her"

"shhh"

"I don't why she hates me so much and now is affected by her hate towards me" I said and cried harder.

"I'm sorry" I said then he pulled the hug away and frowned.

"I told you, it's not your fault" he said and kissed my forehead.

"It feels like it's my fault" I said and wiped my tears harshly.

"Let's go home" he said and I nodded still wiping my tears. I sighed him groaned and then he grabbed my face and looked at me.

"Tsk, don't wipe it harshly" he said and I just nodded. He sighed and dragged me out of the room and then we went to his car and go home.