CHAPTER 57🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the sound of giggling toddlers. I slowly opened my eyes and then Keisha is not beside me.

"Keisha?" I called her and looked around the room and saw her playing on the ground and Keith and Yuma.

"Hi auntie Y/N" Yuma said and I waved hi.

"where's your mom?" I asked and then he pointed at the door. I nodded and went to the bathroom to fix myself. I went out of the bathroom and looked at the kids who are playing happily.

"I'm going outside to buy food" I said and Keith pouted. "Happy meal?" I said and they all nodded and smiled. I grabbed my keys and phone. As I got out, I saw Tsukishima, Yachi, and Yamaguchi in front of the door?

What the hell is going on?

"what are you guys doing?" I asked them and tilted my head.

"eh uhm- what are YOU doing here?" Yamaguchi said making my eyes widen.

"I'm going to buy food" I said and they nodded.

"I'll go with you" Tsukishima said and I shook my head no.

"I'm fine on my ow-"

"I said I'll go with you" he said and I sighed in defeat and nodded. I walked, leaving Tsukishima behind and I heard Yachi said 'we'll continue this later'.

I went to the driver's seat and then Tsukishima just stand at the door. I opened the window and he crouched down to the level to the window.

"what are you waiting for?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow.

"I'll drive" he said and I shook my head no. He sighed and opened the door.

"get out" he said and I rolled my eyes.

Do I have a choice?

"you do have a choice, it's either you'll get out from there or you'll get out" he said and smirked and I frowned and I was about to open my but he places his index finger to my lips.

"yes, you said that out loud" he said making me embarrassed. I groaned and went to the passenger seat.

I groaned and went to the front passenger seat. Tsukishima drives and keeps stealing glances at me.

"what?" I asked and looked at him.

"I missed you" he said making me fluttered but I keep my none emotional face.

"ok" I said and looked at the window.

"where are we going?" he asked.

"McDonald's, since the kids want happy meal" I said and he nodded and drive to the McDonalds. We went to the drive-thru and waited for our order.

"Ma- Y/N" he said and I looked at him with frowned brows and wide eyes.

"what the fuck, Kei. Are you going to say Maddie's name?" I said and I saw him gulped.

"No" he said and I rolled my eyes shook my head.

"whatever" I said and looked at the window.

"look, I want to talk to you about Maddie" he said but I didn't look at him, just keep staring at the window. Our order is here now and now, we need to buy our meals. We went to buy onigiri and sushi and juices. I didn't still talk to Tsukishima, I am just pretending that he is not here. We went back to my car and drive to the hospital.

As we reached the room, I heard multiples of giggles and squeals against the door. I opened it and saw the kids watching a movie.

"mommy" Keith said and ran towards me and hugged me. I ruffled his hair and smiled.

"I got you happy meals" I said and they all cheered. I gave them their happy meals and they started eating, us also. After eating, The kids fell asleep at Keisha's bed and I just sat on the couch and scroll through my phone.

"Y/N" Yachi called me and I looked up.

"hmm?" I said and she looks so nervous.

"Can we talk?" she said and I nodded and stood up. "all of us" she added making me confuse.

"us?" I said and she pointed at Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. I sighed and nodded. We went to the table and sat on the chair. We stayed quiet for a minute and then Yamaguchi breaks the silence.

"soo, uhm" he said and we all looked at him. I heard Tsukishima sighed.

"Maddie is here and Yachi has evidence that I am not the father of that child" he said quickly and I stared at him.

"ok" I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"ok? Y/N just listen to the video. Yach-"

"I don't care about who is the father of that child" I said and looked at him. " I just want me to be ok, that's all" I added making them a shock.

selfish? I know

They all looked at me and I looked at my lap and play the hem of my shirt.

*knock**knock**knock*

We heard someone knocked at the door and all attention gained towards the door. The door opened revealing Keisha's doctor. I stood up and went to him.

"How's Keisha?" I asked and he smiled.

"Keisha is all good to go later" he said and I gave him a small smile.

"Thank you" I said and he nodded and left. I looked at Yachi and she smiled. I looked at Tsukishima and my smile faded. I grabbed a bag and started packing.

"You can go home now" I said they slowly nodded, except Tsukishima. "you too, Kei. You can go home" I said.

"Y/N-"

"I'll call Koutaro to help us, don't worry" I said and he sighed in defeat and nodded. He walked towards me and kissed my forehead. He kissed the twin's head and left.

"Why are you acting like that?" Yachi said and I looked at her and sighed.

"I am just tired" I said and they nodded. Yamaguchi hugged me and I hugged back. He picked the sleeping Yuma from the bed and then Yachi hugged me and I also hugged her back.

"call me if you need anything" she said and I hummed and nodded. I pulled the hug and waved goodbye. I called Koutaro and say that we are going home.

*Timeskip At Home*

We are now at home and I decided to tuck the kids in and sleep. I am very tired. I laid down on my bed and start thinking about what happened earlier.

Tsukishima is not the father.

I closed my eyes and rolled to my left, I placed my arm under my head to serve as a pillow and start thinking again.

but why did Maddie said that Tsukishima is the father?

I sighed and closed my eyes, letting the darkness consumed me.

*Timeskip*

I woke up and I felt something wrong. I slowly stood up and went to the bathroom and I didn't expect what I saw...