CHAPTER 58🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I gasped and cover my mouth with my hand and I felt my tears rolling to my cheek.

I miscarriage

I took off my underwear and wear a new one called my mom.

"Hello sweetie"

"m-mom *sobs*"

"Why are you crying?
What happened?"

"m-mom my baby"

"what happened?"

"I miscarried it"

"I'll go home now"

*hangs up*

I laid down on my bed and cried and blaming myself for what happened. The door creaked open revealing mom with a tray of food.

"hi" she said and I smiled,

"you are so strong" she added and my eyes are getting watery. She hands me the water and I took a sip and put it on my table.

"I love you" she said and I smiled.

"I know" I said and hugged her

"I love you too "I said and burst into tears.

"oh stop crying, you are making me cry" she said and I chuckled and breaks the hug.

"Hey, at least your baby is not suffering now, you and your baby deserve better" she said and I hummed and I laid down.

"I just want the pain to go away" I said and she hummed. "I hurt him, he hurt me. I have flaws and he has flaws also, so maybe this is why this happened" I said and cried.

"Are you going back to Kei?" she asked and I looked at her.

"I'll just wait, I need to be fully recovered so I can fight again," I said and forced a smile

"ok, well just to remind you that you are not alone in this fight, I am with you ok? " she said making my heart fluttered.

"thank you mom" I said and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Take a rest, I'll go and check the twins" she said and I nodded and she left the room.

Tsukishima's POV:

*ring**ring*

I heard my phone ring do I sat up and rubbed my eyes and get my glasses. I stretched my arms and took my phone.

M/N?

"Hello?"

"Y/N needs you"

"on my way"

*hangs up*

What happened?

I took a quick bath and wear my clothes, and then I grabbed my keys and important stuff and drive.

*Timeskip*

I knocked and opened the front door and I saw the twins playing on the ground with their toys.

"DADA" they shouted and ran towards me and hugged me. I ruffled their hair and went inside and close the door. M/N came with a towel in her hand.

"Y/N?" I asked and she pointed upstairs. I nodded and I was about to go upstairs but the twins whined

"nooo" Keith said and I sighed.

"I'll be back" I said and give him a small smile but he shook his head no.

"dada oways lib" Keisha mumbled and I kissed their heads and lift their chin looking at me.

"I'll be back, I'm just going to talk to mommy" I said and they nodded but with a pout on their faces. I smiled and went upstairs.

*knock**knock**knock*

Y/N POV:

I heard someone knocked at the door and saw Tsukishima opened my door and went inside my room. He sat on my bed, right next to me, and hold my hand.

"I'm sorry" I said and then he looked at me.

"I'm sorry I left you. I'm sorry our third baby is gone" I said and cried. He cupped my cheeks and wiped all the tears that escaped from my eyes. I looked at him and all I can see is a pain in his eyes.

I am so selfish

" I'm sorry Kei, I got tired." I said sadly

"I'm sorry I disappeared. I got scared because I don't know what to do next" I added. I saw his tears rolling to his cheek so I wiped it.

"I gave you everything, I just feel all my strength was emptied" I said and keeps wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry I hurt you"

"I'm sorry" he mumbled and I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry I didn't trust you" he said and I nodded but still looking at him. He looked down and squeezed my hand

"I'm sorry I didn't confront you about Ryo" he said

"I'm sorry I gave you too much stress and affect our baby" he added and now he is fully crying.

"We didn't get a chance to feel our baby kick against your womb" he said and I kissed his forehead.

"I was so scared" he said and looked at me

"I wanted to there when you were hurting" he confessed and looked down again.

"But I wasn't, because I'm the reason why you are hurting" he said and I wiped my tears and keep listening to him.

"But we are still trying to fix our relationship right?" I said and tilted my head slightly while crying. "and we are not giving upright?" I said and he nodded.

"yeah" he responded.

"thank you" I whispered out and he looked at me.

"thank you" he said and he opened his arms, indicating for me to hug him so I responded by hugging him. I looked up to him and he looked down on me.

"oh god" he mumbled.

That's the first

"I just wanted to tell you that I forgive you" I said and he smiled "but I need more time to trust you again" I added and he nodded.

"I can wait" he said and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled "I am so selfish I added and he hummed.

"I forgive you" he said and I buried my face on his chest and cried. I felt him rubbing my back. I look up at him and he kissed my forehead.

"I need to go" he said and pressed myself on him more.

"I don't want you to leave me" I said and cried.

"dumbass, I'm not leaving you. The twins are waiting for me downstairs" he said and I looked at him and glared. He chuckled and kissed my forehead again. I sat up and move to the side and then he stood up and left my room. I laid down and closed my eyes to take a nap