🦖🦕CHAPTER 4

Tsukishima's POV:

Twins and I go to the ice cream shop to buy ice cream. Once we went in they squealed and shook both of my hands.

"dada dada dada" Keisha said and I looked at her. "chocho" she said and I nodded. (chocolate)

"1 chocolate ice cream please"I said and the lady nodded.

"And for you Keith?" I asked and as he stared at the ice cream displays

"anilla" he said and I nodded

"And 1 vanilla ice cream" I said to the lady and she nodded. She gave the ice creams and I gave them to Keisha and Keith and they squealed again.

"tachu dadaaa" they said and I smiled and patted their head. (thank you dada). We sat on the chair near the window and she starts eating her ice cream.

"dada? Mommy?" she said

"Mommy is at work but will go home later, right Keith?" I said and she nodded. "you guys want to go to uncle Yamaguchi?" I asked them and Keisha nodded violently.

"uchii dada uchiii" Keith said and squealed and chuckled at his reaction.

"finish your ice cream first" I said and pointed at their ice cream and they nodded.

"dada aysh weam Yuma?" Keisha asked me (dada ice cream for Yuma?)

"you want to buy ice cream for Yuma?" I asked her and she nodded.

"ookies" she said and I stood up. (cookies and cream)

"ok, stay here" I instructed them and they nodded and continued finishing their ice cream.

I texted Yamaguchi and told him that we are going to his house and he replied with "ok".

I went back to our table but the twins are not there.

Oh shit.

"Keisha? Keith?" I called their names many times but they are not responding. I went to the counter and gave the ice cream.

"I'll be right back" I said to the lady and she nodded. I started looking everywhere and I looked at the window and saw there's a playground.

Maybe they go there.

I went there and started calling their name. I heard Keith scolding Keisha with puffy eyes

"dada" Keisha called me sitting on the sandbox play. I ran towards them and frowned. I picked her up and wipe Keisha's face.

"you're in big trouble, missy" I said and her eyes are getting watery so she buried her face on my shoulder and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck and I can hear some sniffing.

"and you too, mister" I said making Keith's eyes widen and pouted.

I let Keith hold my hand went back to the counter to get the ice cream that I bought.

"dada" Keisha said and looked at me. I looked at her and stared at her eyes. "uchi" she said and gave me begging eyes. (Yamaguchi)

"no" I said and she buried her face again on my shoulder and I can hear her sob softly. I sighed and pushed my glasses.

We reached our house, I put the ice cream in the refrigerator. I also picked up Keith and went upstairs in his room and went in. I put him down on his bed and I looked and him.

"Stay here, Keith, we will have a serious discussion after Keisha" I said and he nodded.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch. I placed Keisha on my lap facing me and her head hang in low.

"Keisha," I said and she looked at me.

She cried messily

We stared at each other for a minute and she breaks the silence.

"dada... agry?" she said and pointed at me. (dada angry?)

I sighed and nodded. She pouted and her eyes are getting watery again. The twins don't want me or Y/N to be angry at them or something.

"tell me what did you do wrong" I said and she sniffles.

"eisha go laygwon, no dada and no lisen o ichan" she said and looked down and I nodded. (Keisha go to the playground without dada and did not listen to oniichan)

"is that good or a no no?" I asked her and she shook her and said "no no" she answered softly and I sighed.

"Keisha don't do that again, ok? If you want to go somewhere just asked dada" I said and kissed her forehead. She raised her head.

"sowy" she said and I hugged her.

"nap time" I said and she nodded. I go to her room and put her in her crib and made a formula for her. I gave her, her bottle and she starts sucking it. I was about to go out of her room but she called me.

"dada" she said sitting up.

"yes?" I said.

"no mommy" she said and I just chuckled.

"I won't tell mommy" I reassured her and she laid down and closed her eyes. She's scared at Y/N when she knows she did something wrong because Y/N is getting her stuffies and it took 3 days for her to return it.

I went to Keith's room and I saw him playing with his dinosaur toys.

"Keith" I called him and he turned around and saw me. I walked inside his room and sat on his bed. I patted my lap signaling to come here and sit. He complied and sat on my lap.

"Tell me what did you do wrong?" I asked him and he frowned and stared at my eyes.

"eith no do no no" he said and I was shocked. (Keith did nothing wrong).

"tell me what happened" I said and he nodded.

"eisha wok and eith say no no but no lisen eith. eith ow eisha" he explained and I nodded. (Keisha walked and Keith said no but she didn't listen to Keith so Keith goes to Keisha).

"you should've told dada" I said and he pouted.

"sowwy" he mumbled and I hugged him and he hugged back. "you did a great job when you told Keisha no" I said and he smiled.

"dada" he called me and I looked at him. "no uchi?" he asked.

"no"