CHAPTER 72🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

"Mommy" I heard the twins shouted from upstairs and that indicates that they already wake up from their nap. I went upstairs to get them.

"had a good nap?" I asked and they nodded.

"Dada" Keisha called Tsukishima and made grabby hands and Tsukishima gladly pick her up.

"We are going home later" I said and they smiled but turned into a frown.

"not big house" Keith mumbled and then I picked him up.

"we will go there to get some things" I said then he smiled.

"with dada?" he asked and I looked at Tsukishima.

"with dada" I said then they squealed.

"where Yuma?" Keisha asked.

"I think they are packing their things" I said and she nodded. "and that reminds me to pack our things too" I added then smiled. We went upstairs and pack our things.

"mommy we go to Yuma?" Keith asked and I nodded.

"sure, it's just beside this room" I said then they get out of the room and closed the door. I and Tsukishima start to pack our things.

I felt Tsukishima's arms wrapped around my waist from behind and he started kissing.

He gave soft kisses from my cheeks to my ears and going down to my neck sucking my soft skin, give them a hickey.

Calm down Y/N, it is not your first time

I was occasionally gasping, after marking them, he kissed my neck again, playing with his tongue over my exposed skin,

"K-Kei not here" I said and I started to take a deep breath. He turned me around and saw my face with blushing cheeks, panting, and teary eyes.

"Look at you, so cute" he complimented making me more blush. He kisses my lips and his arms were hugging me, keeping me close to his body the kiss.

He knows how to kiss

I felt his lips gently sucking mine, and our tongues playing together, and at times he sucked my tongue making my moan, he was dominant in that dance full of desire

I break the kiss because we needed to breathe. A string of saliva still connecting us, when he started to give me some wet pecks.

"Kei~"

"shh" he said and kissed my lips "let's kiss more, ok?"

I miss this feeling

"o-ok"

I took Tsukishima's face with my hands to bring him closer again to kiss, another deep kiss, lips moving together, he started to caress my body, running his hands on my ass squeezing them, moving to up to my hips, going up to my waist and then touching the sides of my chest to finally hug again. We blushed, hot and agitated, I could feel our lips throbbing.

but what could we do? Tsukishima's kisses were the best kisses ever.

"Yuma slow down" I heard Yachi. I quickly push Tsukishima away and get back to packing.

"Y/N..."

"No"

"Yachi is not going in here"

"still no"

"Y/N!"

"no" I said and grabbed my back because I am done packing. I left the room and quickly go to Yachi's and Yamaguchi's room.

*knock**knock**knock*

Yamaguchi opened the door and surprised when he saw me.

"Y/N, are you done packing?" he asked and I nodded. We went inside their room and I saw their clothes are all nicely fold on top of their bed and their bags are on the floor, wide open.

"Where's Yachi and Yuma?" I asked.

"Yuma saw a playground near the house so he and the twins went there" he answered as he put on their clothes.

"oh ok" I said and sat on the bed.

"are you and Tsukki good now?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I gave him 1 month to prove his love again to me" I answered and then he smiled.

"I support you" he said and I mumbled 'thank you. He stared at me and frowned.

"Y/N" he called me and I tilted my head.

"what's that on your neck?" he asked and I widen my eyes and blushed.

"I-I uhm-"

"ok, I know what it is now" he said and looked down. "are you hurting?"

"i-it's not what you think!" I exclaimed and covered my face with my hands.

Curse you, Kei

"it's a hickey" he whispered and I nodded.

"yes but we didn't do 'it'" I said and crossed my arms.

"Whatever you say, Y/N" he said and gave me a teasing look.

"Yamaguchi!" I shouted then he laughs.

"calm down, your secret is safe with me" he said and wiggled his eyebrow.

"ugh" I said as I laid down to their bed, I heard him chuckled, and then...

"What secret?" I heard Tsukishima said so I quickly sat up and looked at him with wide eyes.

"nothing" I said

"Yama?"

"e-eh, it's nothing T-Tsukki" Yamaguchi said as he scratches the back of his head. I saw Yamaguchi's eyes widen then he gulped.

"what?" Tsukishima asks Yamaguchi.

"i-is that a hickey too?" he asked and I facepalmed myself.

"U-Urusai Yamaguchi" Tsukishima said

"Gomen Tsukki" Yamaguchi said, followed by a nervous chuckle. "I can sense baby number 3 is coming" he added and I groaned.

"YAMAGU-"

"MOMMY" I was cut off by the twins, I saw the twins running and hugged my legs.

"Hey, where have you been?" I asked as I ruffled their hair.

"layround" they said (playground)

"well, did you have fun?" I asked and they nodded.

"uma, eisha an eith go lide" Keisha said followed by a giggle (Yuma, Keisha, and Keith go slide)

"are you ready to go home then?"

"uh-huh" they said and smiled.

"baby number 3" I heard Yamaguchi and I glared at him.

"shut up" I said and then he smiled.

"tutup" Keisha said and pointed at Yamaguchi. (shut up)

"Hey, don't say that" I said as we go out of their room.

"Hey Y/N, do you- where did you have that bruise?" Hinata asked and I rolled my eyes.

"oh it is not a bruise, ITS A HICKEY" he shouted making me embarrass and making Kageyma spill his milk

"HINATA BOKE" he said and Hinata started to run and Kageyama followed him. I shook my head and we go inside the room.

"I guess they want us to have baby 3" I heard Tsukishima said. I glared at him and he smiled innocently.