🦖🦕CHAPTER 6

Y/N POV:

We went upstairs to our bedroom and locked it. His hands were quick to lift the hem of my skirt and he pushed my panties aside before he thrust two fingers inside my womanhood as I threw my head back when he thrust into me non-stop.

"s-shit K-Kei, slow d-down the k-kids are downstairs, t-they might h-hear us- ngh~" I whimpered.

Tsukishima could care less about my concerns and I heard his belt as he unbuckled his jeans in no time. Without a warning, he slammed his hips onto me with a sharp thrust.

"fuck~" I mumbled under my breath when he started fucking you rougy. His thrusts were fast and rough, I may be unable to walk properly after this.

"sluts like you don't get to talk" he shushed me by shoving two of his fingers into my mouth. "suck, whore" he jeered.

My muffled moans sounded pretty especially with his fingers inside of my mouth. I tried to control moans, not to get so loud.

"faster" my eyes rolled back with the amount of pleasure I'm were having.

Fuck did it feel so good to have his cock inside of me.

His grips on my waist tightened when he felt his climax approaching.

"fuck" he grunted as he looked into your eyes. Lust

"i-i'm coming~" I moaned and his rubs on my clit felt almost too good to be true.

"I guess I'll have to cum inside of you hmm slut?" he said. My mind was clouded with pleasure.

"Please make me cum, Kei" I begged shamelessly and my beg earned a scoff from him. Before I felt my orgasm coming, he stopped doing whatever he was doing.

"sluts like you don't get to cum or have my cum" he chuckled sarcastically as he watched me grew frustrated. He sat up and act as nothing happened

"please Kei make me cum" I begged and he smirked and positioned himself.

"but since you're my slutty wife, I think I'll let you cum" he said and put his member again inside of me and thurst me fast.

"s-shut Kei slowdow- ah shit I'm cumming~" I said as I arched my back and dig my nails to his back. I released and he sat up and smirked at me.

He put on his jeans and shirt and left me in the room. I pulled the blanket to cover me and starting to go to my dreamland.

Tsukishima POV:

I went downstairs to check on the kids.

"where mommy?" Keith asked and I gulped.

"upstairs" I said and he frowned.

"mommy said the only bath" he said and I chuckled nervously.

"you know mommy is tired" I said and he nodded and continued to watch a movie. I sighed in relief and smirked.

After watching 3 movies, my phone rang and saw Y/N's number.

Probably she can't walk

I answered it and she said: "hello, Kei please come up here" and then end of the call.

I sighed and stood up.

"dada where you go?" Keith asked me.

"to mommy" I said and he nodded.

"dada tell mommy eith hi" he said and waved his hand and I chuckled. (dada, tell mommy that Keith say Hi)

I went upstairs and saw Y/N laying on the bed with a blanket covering her.

"what?" I said and she looked at me. She sat up and fixed her hair.

"I will have another photoshoot tomorrow with (fave male model)" she said making me raised my eyebrows. I know she loves modeling but ugh.

"What time?" I asked and she looked at the clock and say "6 am" making me shock.

That early?

"I told my manager about the twins and she said they can come with you to the studio" she said and I sighed in relief.

At least I can see her

I nodded and left. I picked up the twins and tucked them in their bed and then I went back to Y/N and sleep.

*Timeskip*

Y/N POV:

I am having a photoshoot with (fave male model) today. I asked my manager about the twins and she said that they can come with Tsukishima. I did my morning routine and then I wake up at Tsukishima.

"Kei, you need to get up now" I said and he groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

"good morning" I said and pecked his lips. He sat up and I told him to go to Keisha's room and wake her up and he obeyed.

I go to Keith's room and saw my sleeping little boy peacefully.

"Keith, wake up we are going somewhere" I said and he quickly opened his eyes and rubbed them.

"wit mommy?" he asked and I nodded (with mommy?)

"YEYY" he said and throw his fist in the are and I chuckled. I help him took a bath and dressed him up.

After dressing him up, I heard Keisha cried so I go to her room

After dressing him up, I heard Keisha cried so I go to her room. I saw Tsukishima rocking Keisha.

"what happened?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"mommyyy" Keisha said and made grabby hands. I took him from Tsukishima and starts rocking her.

"why is my princess crying?" I asked and she pointed at Tsukishima.

"dada meaniee, no sleep" she said and I kissed her forehead

"aww I told dada to wake you up, we will go to mommy's work" I said and she smiled.

"weally?" she said and I swear her eyes are sparkling. I chuckled and nodded.

"now let's go and take a bath" I said and she wiped her tears.

"go and prepare yourself" I said to Tsukishima and he nodded and left the room.

After bathing Keisha, I dressed her up and also color yellow.