🦖🦕CHAPTER 90

*Timeskip 1 month later*

Y/N POV:

It's been 1 month now since my car accident happened. Kiara and Maddie are in jail. Kiara will be there for 20 years and Maddie, 20 years for kidnapping, 10 years for child abuse, and 6 months for the car accident.

Yachi has a baby girl now and her name is Yui, we visited her earlier. We are now in our house. The twins are sleeping in their room and I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I saw Tsukishima leaning on the counter and he smirked when he saw me.

He walked towards me and I raised my eyebrow.

"what?" I asked and he suddenly kissed me so I kissed back.

"Bend over for me," he whispers, making me shiver.

"the twins are sleeping-"

"I said bend over" he said so I bend over the counter.

"Shit," he hisses "So hot you fucking slut." He then hooks his fingers under my laced panties and slides them down my thighs.

"Fuck, how are you already that wet for me?" he asks mesmerized, one finger gliding over my glistening folds. Tsukishima plunges his finger in.

I want to get fucked.

"Just fuck me already," I said. "Please, Kei~"

I heard him curses behind me. He rushes to take off his pajama pants and boxers in one go, grabbing his hard cock and pumping it a few times before he places his member right on my entrance, finally sinking into my core.

His thick cock pushed my tight walls aside, causing them to pulsate around him. We both breathe out loudly when he's fully inside me, his fingers digging inside my waist.

A few moments later he starts moving, starting with a slow pace before gradually picking up on his speed.

I try to stay quiet, preventing myself from moaning and only letting little whimpers out of me.

"Harder." he does and whoops, maybe a moan just slipped out of my mouth. "M-maybe not harder. I take it back."

Tsukishima chuckles darkly, leaning closer to me, and plants a kiss over my neck.

"Imagine how I could fuck yOu if we didn't have to be quiet" he whispers next to my ear.

"I would make you scream so loud, make you scream my name, and let everyone know what a fucking whore you are." His voice gets louder, starting to sound desperate.

"Sshhh," I try to silence him.

"What? You don't like dirty talk?"

"Do you not understand the concept of being quiet? They're gonna wake up if you continue talking."

"I'm not that loud."

"Yes, you are."

With a sharp thrust my body jolts forward, my hands gripping the counter tight and a restrained, but still loud, moan springs out of me.

Shit.

"Who's not being silent, huh?" he mocks.

"I fucking hate you," I breathe, but he only continues his rapid snaps.

When he sets for a deep and hard stroke again, I bite your lip and whimper beneath him, my whole body shuddering.

"Huh? What was that?" I know he heard you loud and clear, he just wants to hear it again.