🦖🦕CHAPTER 48

*Timeskip 1 week*

Keith is getting better and I and Tsukishima are still good but I'm still thinking about what Shirabu said.

"Mommy can we go to grandma's house?" Keisha asked and I looked at Kei and nodded.

"Sure, let's go and take a bath" I said and she nodded. "Keith, do you want to go there also?" I asked and he thinks for a minute.

"mommy back?" he asked and I nodded.

"OTAY" he said and grabbed my hand.

"I'll drive you there" Tsukishima said and I shook my head no.

"you stay here" I ordered.

"you are supposed to be the one who will stay here because you are pregnant" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"yea whatever" I said and went upstairs.

*Timeskip*

I dropped the kids at my mom's house and I decided to go to the bakery because I am craving Strawberry Shortcake. I went inside the bakery and saw...

Maddie is pregnant.

I tried to calm myself and I go to the counter to order my shortcake.

"Y/N" I heard her mumbled but I ignored her and wait for the shortcake. As I get my shortcake, I turned around and act as I saw her just now.

"oh Maddie, Hi" I said and I saw her nervously smiled. She looked at my tummy and gasped.

"c-congrats" she said and pointed at my tummy and I just smiled.

"congrats to you too, I wonder who is the father be" I said and pointed at her tummy. I saw her gulped and I smirked.

"Y/N I-"

"I know what happened at the bar Maddie" I said and I'm starting to tear up.

"I-"

"Maddie, t-that baby..." I paused and looked at her straight to her eyes.

"who's the father?" I asked nervously. I can see her shaking slightly and gulped.

"Y/N-"

"Don't Y/N me" I said. I am running out of patience and I took a deep breath again and asked. "who is the father, Maddie?"

"Ts-Tsukishima" she mumbled and I let my tears roll down.

"Ok" I croaked out and left.

"Y/N wait" she said but I ignored her. I go to my car and went home. I opened the door and saw tsukishima in the living room watching.

"Hi" he said but I ignored him. I went to our bedroom to calm down a bit and then I heard the door opened, revealing tsukishima.

"what's wrong?" he asked and I looked at him

"Kei did you have sex with Maddie?" I asked him and my hands and breathe are now shaking.

No more lies, please.

"no, why are you keep asking that question?" he said and raised his eyebrow.

"Tsukishima, Please answer my question truthfully did you have sex with Maddie?" I asked again and this time I am losing my patience.