🦖🦕CHAPTER 24

Tsukishima's POV:

After doing 'it' I went to Keith's room because he said he had a nightmare.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

I knocked and I heard a high pitch voice said 'come in'. I opened the door and went inside. I saw Keith crying. I quickly got beside him and he hugged me. I'm not good at comforting kids so here goes nothing.

"i-it's going to be fine" I said and rubbed his back up and down. He calmed down and looked at me. I wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

"can you tell me what's your nightmare all about?" I asked and that makes Keith cry again.

Great

I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"oi, stop crying" I said and he obeyed.

Now, that's not hard, right?

"dada" he said while he's sniffing. "n-nightmwer" he said and cry again.

"I know, Y/N- mommy and daddy will protect you" I said awkwardly and he looked at me and frowned.

"no" he said and I raised my eyebrow and looked at him confusingly.

"what do you mean no?" I asked and he crosses his arms.

"nightmwer, dada oways eat mommy, and mommy no mwor" he said and I widen my eyes and blushed. (nightmare, dada always eat mommy, and mommy no more)

I cleared my throat and trying not to laugh.

"sleep now" I said and he shook his head. "I-I won't eat mommy" I said and he smiled.

"pinky pwomise" he said and showed me his pinky finger.

"promise" I said and he smiled. He laid down on his bed and I laid beside him waiting for him to sleep

*Timeskip Morning*

I felt someone poking my face, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Keith.

Did I fall asleep here?

"moring" he said and I hummed. He kissed my cheeks and started jumping on his bed.

"down down down" he said and I groaned and stood up and carried him downstairs. We went to the kitchen and saw Y/N and Keisha already eating.

"good morning" Y/N said and walked towards me. She was about to kiss me but Keith blocked his hand.

"no eating mommy" he said and I saw Y/N blushed.

"come here" Y/N said and Keith made grabby hands towards her. Keith clung to
Y/N like a koala. She placed Keith on his seat and started feeding him. I sat beside
Y/N and feed Keisha.

"moring" she said and I just hummed and feed her.

*Timeskip At Work*

I left the house and went to work. On my way to my office, I heard my phone pinged. I took out my phone from my pocket to see it.

Unknown number? Who is this?

I didn't check the message and went to my office. As I opened my office door, I saw Kiara inside my office and looks like she's looking for something. I cleared my throat and she turned around and gasped.

"what are you doing here?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"nothing. You? what are you doing here?" she ed making me chuckled.