CHAPTER 31🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I heard some giggles. I groaned and slowly my eyes.

"shh shh" I heard someone said and I rubbed my eyes. My visions are clear now and I saw twins are on the bed smiling, I look around and Tsukishima is not there.

"where's-"

"ERRY ISMASSS" the twins said shouted and they startled me. (Merry Christmas)

it's Christmas?

"oh um, Merry Christmas" I said and then they attacked me with hugs and kissed. I hugged them back and squeezed them, making them squealed and giggled.

"where's dada?" I asked them

"down" Keith said and I nodded. I sat up and went downstairs with the twins. I tacked Tsukihima with a back hug with the twins, they hugged Tsukishima's legs.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" we said and giggled. He turned around and looked at us.

"Merry Christmas" he said and kissed Keith's and Keisha's forehead. He looked at my eyes and smiled.

"Merry Christmas" he said and kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. I pulled the kiss away and smiled.

"Merry Christmas" I said and smiled.

"the Karasuno wants to have a reunion today at the gym with the kids" he said and I nodded.

"What time?" I asked and he looked at the clock and looked at me.

"after lunch" he said and I nodded. I looked at the clock and saw it already 9 am.

" can we go to your mom's house after?" I asked and he nodded.

"mommy dada, when open?" Keisha asked and pointed at the presents under the Christmas gifts.

"later evening, we are going to see your uncles today" I said and they squealed and nodded.

"go and take a bath and fix yourselves for later, I'll cook for lunch" Tsukishima said and I nodded. I grabbed the twins' hands and went upstairs.

I went to Keisha's room first and bathe her. I choose her an outfit and went to Keith's room, bath him and choose an outfit for him. We go to my room and grabbed my cellphone.

"look at mommy please" I said and Keisha noticed Keith's polo is unbutton

"wait mommy" she said and I smiled at their cuteness.

Too much cuteness

"ok let's go and eat" I said and went downstairs.

"dada" Keisha called Tsukishima and did a little twirl.

"I know where that twirl comes from" he said and looked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"pretty" Keisha said and he nodded and kissed her forehead again.