🦖🦕CHAPTER 61

Y/N POV:

I waited for Tsukishima because he went to his mother's house to change his clothes. Bokuto is here now, playing with the kids and I am just waiting on the couch and scrolling through my phone.

*ting**ting*

"I guess that's Kei, I'll go now" I said to them and they waved goodbye. I opened the door and saw Tsukishima wearing a dark purple T-shirt with a moon at the upper right in the shirt and white shorts and shoes.

"ready?" he asked and I nodded. We started to walk and we were about to cross the road but someone pulled my hair.

Tsukishima's POV:

I grabbed her hair and pulled it because she was about to hit by the passing car. The car which almost hit Y/N horned long and Y/N glared at me.

"what was that for?" she asked angrily.

"you almost hit by a car you fucking dumbass" I said and she frowned.

"well at least pull me by my shoulder" she said and crossed her arms and put it in front of her chest.

"your hair is the first thing I grabbed, what should I do it's already done?" I said and raised my eyebrow.

"you owe me something" she said and stomped her foot like a child.

"whatever" I said and she rolled her eyes. We walked again and then she dragged me to the toy store and I already know what she wants.

"buy me that one" she said and pointed at the stuffed toy. "no, I mean ALL OF THEM" she said making me look at her with shock.

 "no, I mean ALL OF THEM" she said making me look at her with shock

"you don't need all of them" I said and she frowned.

"but you owe me" she said like a toddler.

"who will bring that while we walk around the mall?" I asked and she smiled at me and I shook my head.

"please" she said and I closed my eyes, trying to compose myself.

don't let her win

"fine" I said and she squealed. She grabbed the stuffies and went to the cashier and of course I paid.

"thank you" she said and I rolled my eyes. We roam around the mall and Y/N should play in the arcades.

"what do you want to play?" I asked and she thought for a minute.

"Why don't we play race car?" she said and I looked at her amusingly.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded confidently. We went to the race car game and sat and then we started racing.

*Timeskip*

"told you I'm the best" she said and I just looked at her.

"because I let you win" I said and she smiled.