🦖🦕CHAPTER 7

Y/N POV:

We are now at the studio and the twins are squealling in excitement.

"Y/N" my manager called me and I hugged her. "and who's these little cuties right here?" she asked and crounched down to their level.

"eith" Keith said and pointed to himself.

"eisha" Keisha said and hid behind my leg.

"hi there, I'm your mommy's manager" she said and I looked at her weirdly

They don't know what manager means.

"Hi" my manager said and waved to Tsukishima and he nodded.

"let's go Y/N" she said and I looked at the twins.

"behave ok? Stay with daddy, mommy need to work" I said and they nodded. I looked at Tsukishima and nodded.

"mommy" Keisha called me and I looked at her.

"eisha o it you" Keisha said and I happily nodded. (Keisha go with you)

"I too I too" Keith said as he raised his hand and start jumping.

"why don't you all go with Y/N" my manager said and laugh at the cuteness of the twins

"let's go" I said and grabbed the twins hands. I signalled Tsukishima to follow me and he followed.

We are now at my room, where my stylist will do my make up and hair. The twins are playing around and Tsukishima is scrolling through is phone.

"Y/N you have a fan who wants to meet you after the photoshoot" my manager said and I looked at her.

"who?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulder.

"I don't know, later after the shoot, here"she said and I just nodded.

"mommy mommy" Keisha called me and I looked at her. "that" she said and pointed at my lips and I giggled.

"you want lipstick?" I asked and she jumped and nodded. I picked her up and placed her on my lap and applied lipbalm.

"there" I said and she squealed and giggled. I place her down and starts running around the room again with Keith.

"Its all done now Ms Y/N" my stylist say and I thanked her.

"behave here ok? Mommy will go now" I said and they all nodded including Tsukishima.

My manager, stylist and I left the room and starts the photoshoot.

*Timeskip After The Photoshoot*

"great job Y/N, now everybody pack up so we can go home" the photographer said and we all obeyed.

"Y/N, your fan is here, and this is for you" my manager said and gave the big paper bag.

"can you tell Kei that they can go in the car now" I said to my manager and she nodded and go to the room.

A boy waved at me and I waved back. We walked towards me with a bright smile.

"Did you get my gift Ms. Y/N?" the fan asked, staring at my eyes and it feels kinda creepy.

"Yeah, my manager gave it to me, I haven't opened it yet, though." I said and scratched my head and chuckled nervously.

"oh my name is Ryo, I'm such a huge fan of yours" he said and blushed. I tried bot to giggle to his cuteness but failed.

"Hi, thank you for being my fan" I said shyly and he smiled. He looked at the paper bag that I'm holding and looked at me.

"Open it" he said and I become more nervous

"you're making me nervous about this," I said and gave him a skeptic look.

"it's not that bad" he said and I sighed. Get the paper bag and opened it. I gaspsed because is a STUFFIEEE with my name.

"did you made it?" I asked him but my eyes are glued at the stuffie

"I made it," he assured, a broad smile on his face. I looked at him with my amused face.

"really? aww thank you" I said and gave him a small smile.

"I uhm"

"hmm? What is it?" I asked him.

"c-can I have your number?" he asked making me shock.

"I- uhm.. I-"

"No" I was cut off by a stern tone and I looked back and saw Tsukishima. He grabbed my arm and dragged me away from Ryo. I waved goodbye to him and he waved back. He stopped dragging me infront of our car and smashes his lips to mine.

"mine" He said and looked at me. I connected my lips to him again and pulled it away.

"yours" I said and I smiled. "where's the twins?" I asked and he pointed the car. I opened the front seat and saw the twins are sleeping at the back. He opened the door and sat on the driver's seat and started driving.

"Y/N, can I ask you something?" Tsukishima said ans I looked at him confusingly.

"what is it?" I said and he took a deeo breath.

"can you quit your Job?" he asked making me shock.

"w-why?" I asked

"for the twins, we have a successful business now Y/N, we own a company now" he said making me think.

"I'll think about it" I said and he sighed and nodded.