🦖🦕CHAPTER 29

Tsukishima's POV:

I felt like shit. I knew that my words were aggressive, but I never knew I would push my limit enough to make her feel bad at herself.

*ring* *ring*

I answered the call and left Y/N on the bench, as I go back to the bench. Y/N is not there anymore, I saw Yamaguchi and Yachi looking at me. I walked towards them and I realize that Yachi is glaring at me.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked.

"she went home" Yachi said and crossed her arms. "go and make my best friend feel better, Tsukishima Kei" she said and I hummed.

"Tsukki, when girls are keeping their emotions to themself, they will hurt more" Yamaguchi said and that makes me more guilty. I nodded and ran to my car and started driving.

*Timeskip At Home*

"Y/N?" I called her as I opened the front door but I didn't get any response from her.

"Y/N" I called her again and go upstairs and check all rooms but no signs of Y/N.

She's not here.

I called her mom and asked her if Y/N is there and she said yes, I grabbed my keys and started driving to mom's house (M/N).

*knock* *knock* *knock*

I knocked and Y/N's mother opened the door and saw the distressed look on my face.

"where's Y/N-"

"DADA" the twins run towards me and hugged my legs.

"is mommy here?" I asked them and they nodded.

"uptair" Keith said and pointed to the stairs. I looked at M/N and she nodded. I went inside and placed the twins on the couch.

"do you want to stay here?" I asked them and they nodded. I ruffled their hair and went upstairs. I went to her room and knocked.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

I knocked and waited for her response but she didn't respond. I slowly opened her door and saw her laying on her bed with her earphones on.

Is she listening to music?

"oi" I called her but she didn't look at me or make a move. I went inside her room and closed to door. I went beside her and opened her phone.

"How to control emotions?"

She's..really listening to this?

I unplug her earphones and put her phone in my pocket.

"Tsukishima, give me back my phone." she said and I internally flinched at the lack of emotion in her voice.

This is all your fault, Kei

"you no longer need this, Y/N" I said

"Give me my phone."

"No. You need to listen to m-"

"Just give me the damned phone" she said loudly before it turned to a soft whimper. "Please." And with that, she broke down into tears. I quickly got beside her and placed her head on my chest.

"Please. I need to learn this." she said making my heartbreak.

Well done

"You need to rest." I argued, holding her against my chest, drawing what I think are comforting shapes on her back. She shook her head, struggling against my hold.

"I... I just want to learn how to control my emotions for you." she said, her voice lowering down making my grip her tightened.

"I already feel guilty because you are handling my immature attitude." she said through her tears, wiping them away harshly.

"God, why am I even crying I-"

"I'm sorry." I cut you off. I saw her lips pursed, trying to contain her sobs inside. I felt like the biggest asshole alive. I never meant to go this far.

I should've considered her feelings more.

"I'm sorry for invalidating what you feel. I won't try to justify what I did because I know that as a dick move on my part." I said, earning a laugh mixed with a sob from her. I rubbed her back before kissing her forehead softly.

"you are the softest dinosaur I've ever met" she said and I playfully glared at her.

"Shut up." I said, she hit my chest lightly and I flicked her forehead.

"But I hope you know I didn't mean to hurt you. I was joking with you before I realized that you weren't joking with me at all. I'm sorry if I invalidated your opinions." I said and she pecked my chin and nodded. I run my hand through her hair, I know that helps her calm down.

"Tell me, what do you want to do tomorrow with the twins" I said making her smile.

Finally

"I don't know, as long as we are complete and happy" she said and I nodded. She sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck and buried hee face on my shoulder like a baby.

"Now go to sleep" I said and I heard her hummed. I rubbed her back like a baby and after a few minutes, I can hear some soft snores. I gently laid Y/N down to her bed and I quickly went downstairs and saw the twins watching and M/N in the kitchen.

"how's Y/N?" M/N asked.

"she's all good, can I have a towel and water?" I asked and she nodded. She gave me the face towel and bowl of water. I thanked her and went back to Y/N's room.

I dipped the towel in the water and squeezed it and wipe all the strained tears on Y/N's face. I also wiped her red and beautiful lips carefully. After cleaning her, I went to her closet if she has nightclothes here and lucky she has but shorts.
I grabbed it and change her clothes.

After changing her, I covered her with her blanket and kissed her forehead

After changing her, I covered her with her blanket and kissed her forehead. I looked at her again and smiled. I looked at her lips and kissed them. I lightly pinched her cheeks making her whimpered a little. I chuckled at her cuteness and took out my phone and took a photo of her sleeping. I looked at her photo and smiled.

"baby Y/N"