🦖🦕CHAPTER 21

Tsukishima's POV:

Kiara went out of the room and I checked my schedule

Lunch is only my vacant and 3-4 pm

I sighed and put the schedule on the side of the table. I looked at the twins who are still playing. All their toys are scattered on the floor. I rubbed my temples and start doing my paper works.

"dada" I heard Keith called me and I looked at him. "hungwy" he said and I sighed and looked at the clock it's already 11.

"what do you want?" I asked and they think.

"MADO" Keisha shouted and I nodded. I grabbed my phone and dialed mcdo to order.

*Timeskip After A Few Minutes*

I heard a knock at my door and I said 'come in' and the door opened revealing Kiara.

God, what does this woman need again?

"your meal, sir" she said and placed the mcdo meals that I ordered.

"YEY" the twins cheered and went to me making grabby hands. I placed the food on the table and picked them up and settled them on the seat.

"eat" I said and they nodded.

"ITDIKAMUS" they said and clasped their hands together and started eating. (Itadakimasu)

I turned to my table again and saw Kiara smirking. I raised an eyebrow and her and she turned her face into a serious face. I frowned and she cleared her throat.

"I'm gonna so now, sir" she said and left the office.

I swear she's creeping me out.

I started thinking about Kiara doing something bad and then I heard Keith choking.

I'm going to kill Kiara if she put something in their food.

I quickly go to him and patted his back then he starts crying. Keisha is panicking now and also starts crying. Then after a few minutes, Keith finally stopped choking. I sighed in relief.

"what happened?" I asked and then Keisha smacked his arm making me frowned.

"Keisha" I said and looked at her but she's looking at Keith.

"BAKA" she said angrily making me shock.

"Keisha where did you learned that?" I asked but she is so focused on Keith.

"BAKA ICHAN, EISHA TOL YU EAT SLOW" she scolded Keith like she is the oldest. (Stupid Nii-chan, Keisha told you to eat slowly).

"sowwy" Keith said and rubbed his eyes. (sorry)

"eat slowly, no one is going to steal your food" I said and he nodded and continued eating. I rubbed my temple and sat on my chair and continued to do my work.

*Ting*

I heard my phone and I took my phone and saw Y/N's chat.

And I like zoned her. I looked at my clock it's already 2:30. I took my schedule and it's already time for the meeting.

"I'm going to a meeting, stay here" I said and they nodded and continue to play. I left my office and saw Kiara on her table but I ignored her.

"Sir, your meeting will start in five minutes" and an employee said and I nodded and go to the meeting room.

*Timeskip*

The meeting is done now and I have a vacant time. I went to my office again and saw the twins still playing.

"you want to go to the park?" I asked them and they smiled widely and nodded. They fixed their toys and shaking my hand.

"daddy, go nowww" they said and I smiled at their cuteness. We went to the car and on our way to the park.

*Timeskip At The Park*

"don't give to other people your toys and don't go to other people that you don't know" I said to the twins and they nodded. They ran and play with other kids. I leaned at the tree and started scrolling through my phone.

After a few minutes, a lady comes near me.

"Uhm excuse me, is that your daughter over there?" she said and pointed at Keisha and I nodded.

"she's not sharing her toys with my daughter," she said and I looked at her and raised my eyebrow

"So? It's her toy not mine" I said and she frowned.

"wow, I guess parents just don't teach their children how to share anymore" she said and crossed her arms.

"I do teach my daughter how to share, I also teach her not to give her things to other people just because they want it" I said and she looked at me as if she saw a ghost.

"Have a great day" I said and called Keisha and Keith.

"Come now, let's go to the mall" I said and they nodded. I glance back at the lady and smirked. We went inside the car and I buckled them up.

"dada, a kid says want my doll but I no give her" Keisha said and kissed her forehead and smiled. (dada, a kid said that she wants my doll but I didn't give her)

"good, since you behave well today. Let's go and buy new toys" I said and they cheered