🦖🦕CHAPTER 50

Y/N POV:

*knock**knock**knock*

I knocked at my mother's house and I waited for a minute. The door opened and my mom looked at me with shock.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" she asked and I just stared at her and smiled. my mom nodded and let me in.

I think she knows.

"MOMMY" I heard Keith called me and then the twins crashed me with hugs.

"mommy where dada?" Keisha asked and Keith looked at me. I looked at mom and gulped.

"Uhm, dada is w-working. Yeah working" I said and they nodded.

"mommy wook I got a new toy" Keith said and showed me the dinosaur figure.

"That's pretty" I said and then he squealed. "mommy will just talk to grandma, ok?" I said and Keith hesitantly nodded. I stood up and walked to my mom.

"Let's go to the kitchen" she said and I nodded. We went to the kitchen and I leaned on the counter and hugged my stomach and looked down.

"so what happened?" she asked and I looked at her.

"Maddie is pregnant...Kei is the father" I mumbled and then she hugged me. I hugged her back and buried my face on her shoulder. She ran her fingers to my fingers to make me calm.

"How did you know?" she asked.

"I asked her " I said and then she hummed.

"Well, we don't know if Maddie is lying or not" she said and pushed me lightly for her to see me. I wiped my tears and looked at her.

"I don't know anymore" I said and then cried. "I think, my baby won't make it" I added then she looked at me.

"what do you mean?" she asked.

"I think, I'll miscarriage it" I said, and then she 'ohh' sound. We heard the doorbell rang and mom looked at me confusingly and I shrugged my shoulders and mom left to open the doo.

"HEY HEY HEYYY" I heard someone shouted and I assume it's Bokuto. I heard some footsteps coming near me and I didn't bother to look

"Where's Y/N- Y/N why are you crying?" he asked and looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and I looked at him and smiled.

"mommy crying?" I heard Keith's voice and I looked down ad saw him hugging Bokuto's leg.

"I am not crying" I said and ruffled his hair.

"Y/N YOU ARE CRY-" he shouted and I glared at him and then he gulped and his fair fell "-yeah you are not crying, Let's go and play bud" He said and picked Keith up and go the livingroom.

Tsukishima's POV:

I went to my mom's house because I have nowhere to go. I knocked at the door and my mom opened it right away.

She frowned and looked at the bag that I'm holding and she sighed.

"come in" she mumbled and I went inside. We went to the living room and then mom gave me a cup of water.

"What happened now?" she said and I gulped.

"Maddie is pregnant" I said and he raised her eyebrows.

"So?" she said and crossed her arms.

"she said that I'm the father" I said and then she gasped and stood up. I looked at her and she placed her hands on her hips and frowned.

"you didn't make her pregnant, right?" she said and I nodded. "then why is she saying that you are the father?" she asked again and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know" I said and sighed. "Y/N said...we are o-over" I said and then I cried a little.

"she is just tired, Kei" she said and I nodded. "just give her time and CLEAN YOUR NAME" she exclaimed making me flinch and nodded.

"what are you planning to do now?" she asked and I think for a minute and shrugged.

"call Yamaguchi for help...I guess" I said and she sighed.

"don't expect Yamaguchi will always help you, Kei" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"whatever" I mumbled and I felt a sting on my arm. I glared at my mom and she glared back.

"don't roll your eyes, young man. I am still your mother" she said and pointed at me.

"I am married and have 3 kids, mom" I said and she looked at me confusingly and I sighed.

"3?" she asked and I nodded.

"Y/N is pregnant" I said and she smiled. " but she thinks she miscarriage it because of this stressful situation" I said and she frowned.

"then fix it so the baby will be completely healthy" she said and I looked at her deadpan.

"mhm" I said.

"Where are your stuff?"

"in my car" I said and she nodded.

"let's go and get all your stuff and put it in your room" she said and we went to my car. While picking up my bags, my phone rang, and saw Bokuto's number.

this owl

"HEY I HATE YOU FOR HURTING MY BABY SISTER, HOW DARE YOU" he shouted from the phone and I put the phone away while he is shouting. I put my phone again to my ear and he is still shouting.

"MEGANE-KUN ANSWER MEE" he shouted and I groaned.

"what?" I said and heard him took a deep breath and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll help you take my sister's heart again BUT DON'T CRASH IT YOU FOUR EYES" he said and I can't believe he said that.

"r-really?" I asked not believing what he said.

"yeah because you know, I am the best ace and BEST BIG BROTHER" he exclaimed and I just hummed.

"t-thank y-you" I mumbled and he chuckled.

"don't thank me yet, we don' know if Y/N is going to forgive you" he said and then he hanged up.

I don't know if I should be worried or happy.