CHAPTER 56🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

The door opened revealing the nurse with medicine, I looked at Keisha and her face are now scrunched, not wanting to drink the medicine.

"hi" the nurse greeted and waved her hand to Keisha. Keisha shyly waved back.

"How are you?" the nurse asked.

"good" she mumbled.

"can I check your temperature?" the nurse asked Keisha and Keisha looked at Tsukishima who is slightly nodded. Keisha nodded and the nurse smiled. She put the temperature under Keisha's arm and waited for a minute. While waiting, she is readying Keisha's medicine and water.

*beep**beep*

The temperature beeped and the nurse took the temperature and checked.

"39.8" she said and we nodded. She gets the medicine and shook it lightly. "can you drink this for me?" she asked but Keisha shook her head no.

"Please?"

"no" Keisha mumbled and made a grabby hand towards Tsukishima.

"is it ok if you just leave the medicine here and we will just return it after she drinks it?" I asked and the nurse nodded.

"sure ma'am" she said and left the room. I get the medicine go to Keisha.

"come on now" I said and she shook her head no. She buried her face to Tsukishima's chest. He rubbed her back and I sighed.

"give me" Tsukishma said and reached for the medicine. I gave him the medicine, he pushed Keisha lightly and placed the medicine on her lips which cause her to move her lips away.

"Keisha" Tsukishima called her but she shook her head. "I will call Unce Yamaguchi to bring Yuma here" he said making Keisha smile.

"only if you drink this" he added and then Keisha frowned.

"no" she mumbled

"ok" he said and then he looked at me and nodded. I get the medicine and then he hugged Keisha tightly, trapping her arms and facing me.

"NO" she shouted and wiggled herself. She shut her mouth and then Keisha hold her nose and then she opened her mouth and I quickly pour the medicine into the mouth and I closed it. She cried and then she keeps kicking.

"stop kick-"

"AGH SHIT" I shouted because she accidentally kicked my tummy making me groaned in pain.

"mommy" Keith shouted in I sense his panic. He ran towards me and hugged my legs because that's the one he can reach since I'm sitting on the bed. I ruffled his hair and gave him a quick smile. I get down to the bed and went to the bathroom.

I heard Tsukishima scolding Keisha but I just ignore them. I rubbed my tummy and keeps mumbling sorry.

I went out of the bathroom and I saw an angry Keith, a crying Keisha, and a stressed Tsukishima.

"Y/N" Tsukishima called me and he hugged me. "are you ok?" he asked and I just hummed and nodded. He sighed in relief and nodded.

"I called Yamaguchi and Yachi to visit," he said and I nodded. I sat on the couch and hugged my tummy. Keith sat beside me and tapped my arm, gaining my attention.

"mommy no ouchie?" he asked and I smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine" I said and ruffled his hair.

"sowwy" I heard Keisha mumble and I looked at her and saw her looking down, playing with her fingers. I stood up and went towards her.

"it's fine, you need to rest" I said and she laid down and nodded.

"mommy wif me?" she said and patted the space beside her. I nodded and laid down. My eyes are getting heavy so I closed them and fell asleep.

Tsukishima's POV:

I saw Y/N and Keisha sleeping on the bed. I grabbed a blanket and cover them.

"I'm just going to return this" I said to Keith and he hesitantly nodded. "I will be back" I added and he smiled and nodded. I grabbed the tray and put the medicine and went to the counter.

"Mr. Tsukishima" the nurse from earlier greeted me and smiled.

"I'm here to return this" I said and she smiled and took the tray from me.

"thank you" she said and I nodded. I was about to go to the room again but I heard someone called me.

"Tsukki" I turned around and saw Tsukki, Yachi, and Yuma. I walked towards them and they look ...angry?

"Why do you look so-"

"We need to talk" Yamaguchi said making me startled because he cut me off.

he never cut me off

I nodded and I looked at Yuma.

"Keisha is sleeping, but Keith is just playing with my phone" I said and he nodded. I pointed at the room and he went there.

"Tsukki" Yamaguchi called me and I looked at him. He pointed at Yachi so I looked at her and she gulped nervously.

"I saw Maddie"

Yachi's POV:

We are at the hospital now because Tsukishima called Yamaguchi and he said that Keisha is in the hospital and she wants to ee Yuma so we left our house as soon as he said Keisha is in the hospital.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I said and they nodded. I went to the bathroom and did my business and then I heard something familiar.

"I'm tired" someone said and me being nosy, I listened to their conversation.

"Listen, Maddie, no one is going to help you" the other voice said and I gasped softly.

Maddie?

I grabbed my phone and started recording their conversation.

"I have my brother, Ryo. He can help me" Maddie said and I just listen quietly to their conversation.

Maddie POV:

"I have my brother, Ryo. He can help me" I said and I can say she is getting angry.

"Listen here Maddie and listen very well. I am older than you so you should listen to me and do what I ask you to do. My mother let you and your brother stay at our house while your mother is searching for a good and stable work and for payback, you will do this task." she said and I just stared at her.

"Don't you like it? all you have to do is make Tsukishima believe that that is his child" she said and pointed at my tummy "and then boom, you have free financial support and you don't have to worry anything" she said making me angry.

"but this is not his child" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"do you want to be kicked out from the house?" she threatened, making me freeze.

"that's what I thought, so do your task" she said and left me.

I don't know what to do

I looked at the mirror and cried. I took a deep breath and wash my face and left.

Sorry guys, I unpublished it earlier because I forgot something to add on and I edited the wrong spellings of words. <3