CHAPTER 75🦖🦕

*Timeskip*

Y/N POV:

I woke up and saw Tsukishima beside me, sleeping peacefully. I smiled because I feel like everything is back to normal. I slowly get off the bed and make my way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, because we have a busy day today.

After cooking, I march up to the twins' bedroom and wake them up.

"Wake up" I whispered to Keith as I shook him lightly.

"We have school, remember" I said then he whined. "after school we will go to the ice cream shop" I said then I saw a small smile on his face. "with dada" I added then he opened his eyes and hugged me.

"oo moring" he said and I kissed his forehead and went to Keisha's bedroom. I placed Keith at Keisha's bed, then he crawled towards Keisha.

"wake up" Keith said while shaking Keisha. "we go aysh weam" he said then Keisha immediately open her eyes and giggled.

"oo moring mommy" she said while rubbing her eyes.

"good morning too, now let's go and wake up dada" I said and their eyes widen.

"dada here?" Keith asked and I nodded. They both squealed and get off the bed and quickly ran towards mine and Tsukishima's bedroom. I opened the door and they got up to the bed and shook Tsukishima.

"up dada" Keisha said and then I heard Tsukishima groaned. I smirked and went beside him and hugged him.

"wake up, daddy" I said then he opened his eyes and frowned.

"MORING" the twins shouted and hugged Tsukishima.

"mhm" is all he said then he looked at me and glared. I gave him my innocent look and shrugged my shoulders.

"let's go now, breakfast is ready" I said then they all get off the bed and we went to the kitchen.

*Timeskip*

We drop the twins at their school then we go to the studio, where the photoshoot will be held. I'm with Tsukishima because he said that, he has to make sure that no one will take me away from him.

So immature

"Y/N, great to see you again" my manager said and I smiled.

"Nice to see you too" I said and hugged her.

"hurry hurry and wear this" she said and gave me the bikini. I gulped and I can imagine Tsukishima fuming because of the bikini.

Choose your bikini:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 2: