🦖🦕CHAPTER 80

Y/N POV:

We went back to our house and then I saw Bokuto in the living room watching TV.

"Hey, any update?" he said as he turned off the TV.

"Daichi and his co-workers will investigate near the school area." I said and sat beside him.

"Y/N" I heard Tsukishima called me and then I looked up and then raised my eyebrow.

"give me your car key, I'll go get your car at the school. You forgot them when the twins went missing" he said and I nodded. I gave him my key and then he walked towards him and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be back, what do you want?" he asked.

"nothing" I mumbled and look down, play with my fingers.

"ice cream?" he said and then my facelift up and smiled. "ice cream it is" he said and smirked.

"can you buy me too?" Bokuto asked and then Tsukishima frowned.

"your money?" he said making Bokuto cross his arms and pout.

"I'll go now" Tsukishima said and pecked my lips and left.

"Sooo?" Bokuto said and then I looked at him. "who kidnapped the twins?" he asked making me nervous.

"K-Kiara" I said and then he gasped.

"The girl that you said she was bullying you at Shiratorizawa!?" he asked and I nodded.

"Damn, that girl went too far" he mumbled and I just hummed.

"She hates me so much. I mean, if she hates me, do whatever she wants to me but not involve my family" I said and then Bokuto hummed.

"What did this girl do to you again?" he asked.

"Made the principal believe that I hurt them and all and result to kick out and..." I pause and then I remembered something.

"and then what?" Bokuto said.

"she hurt me physically" I said and then sighed

Flashback:

I was walking to my locker and then someone pushed me, making my head hit the door of my locker.

"what do we have here, a girl who is flirting with my boyfriend" Kiara said and laugh with her minions.

"Leave me alone, Kiara" I said but she grabbed my hair forcefully and smirked.

"did I tell you to talk?" she asked and I whimpered and shook my head.

"Listen here bitch, Shirabu is mine and when I saw you with Shirabu again, I will make your life hell" she said and shove me to the floor and kicked me several times with her minions.

"Let's go girls" she said and left. I weakly stood up and on my way to the girls' bathroom, Shirabu saw me and then I ran but he caught me.

"What happened?" he asked and I shook my head.

"nothing, you should go now" I said and tried to pull my arm away from him but he glared at me.

"Kiara did this to you, am I right?" he said but I deny it.

"N-No, I tripped" I lied

"I'm breaking up with Kiara" he said but before I stop him he left.

*Timeskip*

"YOU BITCH!" Kiara shouted and slapped me.

"YOU ARE THE REASON WHY SHIRABU BROKE UP WITH ME" she said and started pulling my hair.

"Kiara stop!" I said but she slammed me to the wall and kicked me until Shirabu came.

"Kiara, stop!" he said and pushed Kiara away from me.

"Really Shirabu? You chose that stupid ass bitch over me?" she asked angrily. Shirabu helped me stood up.

"Yes" he said and looked at Kiara "because she is not a bitch like you" he added and Kiara starting to tear up.

"I can't believe this" she said and left.

"Are you ok?" Shirabu said and then he picked me up in bridal style and went to the clinic.

He stays there with me, cleaning my wounds while I hissed in pain.

"You know" he said and looked at me "it's not bad to defend yourself when someone is hurting you" he said and I nodded.

"Keep that in your mind" he said and continued to clean my wounds.

And ever since that day, I learned to defend myself if someone is hurting me

End of Flashback~

"so that's why she hated me so much" I mumbled to myself and then I heard Bokuto hummed in confusion.

"Kiara, she hates me so much because she blamed me for why she and Shirabu broke up" I said in realization. I didn't notice that I am shaking now.

"Y/N?" Bokuto said and I started tearing up.

"I'll get you water" he said and rushed to the kitchen.

What if Kiara did something to the twins? What if she hurt them? What if the twins hurt badly? No no no...

My breathing picked up the pace, and I started to panic...

"Kou" I called him because I'm getting scared. I stood up about to go to him but I panic more so I sat on the floor, calming myself.

Bokuto's POV:

"Y/N, I'm bac-" I froze when I saw her sitting on the floor, breathing shakily and shaking.

"Y/N..." My voice cracked with emotion. He hated seeing her this way. I tried pulling her closer, but she didn't move- she was frozen, unable to do anything except make feeble attempts at deep breaths.

"Y/N..." I crouched down next to her, and my hair deflating.

I heard her whimpered, tears starting to leak out of her eyes, and I brought her into the safety of my arms. She flinched, and I started to sob.

"Shh, Y/N," I tried to say, in between my sobs. "I'm here... I'm so sorry. Unless- you don't want me to be here? Am I making it worse?"

Seeing her hurt made me hurt.

She slowly shook her head no, and I hugged her tighter.

"Okay," I mumbled, softly rubbing her back.

"Y/N, just breathe for me, okay?" I felt my tears blurring my vision, but I was focused on her.

"Breathe in, breathe out." I know she tried her best, inhaling shakily and exhaling a weak breath.

"Great job, baby." I praised her and she gave a small nod and tried to inhale again.

I held her until she felt completely fine, which took several minutes. I whispered soft words of encouragement into her ears as she tried her best to calm down. She leaned against my chest; tired from everything that she just put her body through.

"Everything will be ok" I mumbled, stroking her hair, and she weakly nodded.

"I hate seeing you like that, and I'll do everything I can to prevent it." my grip on her hands tightened, and she squeezed them in response.