CHAPTER 73🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

We go to our old house to get some stuff, the twins are in their playroom, playing with their toys as me and Tsukishima pack the things we forgot.

"do we need to do this?" Tsukishima asked and I hummed. "but Y/N, we will return here once everything is fine"

"then we can move back here if everything is fine now" I said and looked at him. I looked at our bed and I remembered some memories.

Kei and Maddie, Maddie is pregnant

I shook my head and sighed.

"what are you thinking?" Tsukishima asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing, let's go" I said and I heard him sighed. We went to the kids' playroom.

"time to go home now" I said but they whined.

"We sleep here" Keisha said.

"But we need to go home, you have school tomorrow and mommy and dada have work" I said and they pouted.

"pwease" they said and gave me puppy eyes.

I can't say no to them

"fine, only one night" I said then they cheered. "how about you take a nap? Then I'll wake you up when it's time for dinner" I said then they nodded. We went to their rooms and tucked them in.

"I'll go and take a shower" I said to Tsukishima and he nodded. I went to our bedroom and took off my clothes and then bath.

As I scrub my skin, I heard the door open and I felt arms around my waist.

"Kei?" I said and I turned around and saw him naked. "w-what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I miss you" he said and then he kissed me. His hands are roaming around my body as we kiss. He pulled away and then he kneeled and start kissing my womanhood.

"K-Kei~" I moaned as I grabbed his hair. He moved my right leg to have greater access. He starts rubbing my clit making me throw my head back. He stood up and kissed me again and I kissed him back.

"I love you" he mumbled against our kissed then he grabbed the scrub and started scrubbing my body. He touches my breast and I moaned.

"Kei ngh~" I said and I grabbed his member and start stroking. He gasped followed by a moan.

"ah, Y/N~" he moaned and stop scrubbing my body. I kneeled and start sucking.

"ngh Y/N faster~" he said and then he cummed. He grabbed my forearm and turned me around, facing the wall, and then he grabbed my breast and starts massaging it.

He put his finger in my womanhood making me gasped.

"Kei~ shit" I moaned and arch my back.

"shh, be a good little slut and shut your mouth" he whispered to my ear, sending a shiver down to my spine. He started to move his fingers in and out, making me whimper. He removed his finger and he moves my leg up and then shoves his member in me making my breath hitched.

He kissed my shoulder, he brushes his fingers through my legs making me more turn on.

"Kei"

"hmm?"

"move" I said and then I heard him chuckled. He placed his hand on my hips and the other one on clit and he starts rubbing it as he moves.

"like that? Agh~" he asked and I moan in response. He pressed me against the wall and thrust faster. He stepped backward and bend me over.

"move slut" he said and move myself.

"ngh~" I started to move fast and I heard him moan. I feel myself, almost reaching my climax.

"I-I'm gonna-" he cut me off by a slap on my ass and he removes himself from me.

"let's continue this on the bed" he said and then he picked me up and turned off the shower. As we got out of the bathroom, he throws to the bed and immediately goes on top of me.

He sucks my right breast and pinches my nipple on the left. I ran my fingers through his hair as I moan. He looks to me and kissed me, he cupped my womanhood, making me gasped and then he smirked.

"look at this needy slut" he said and I looked at him with begging eyes.

"please" I said in desperate

"what do you want?~" he said and lean closer to my breast and start leaving hickeys.

"I want you to fill me in~" I said then he looks at me.

"I'll think about it" he said then he sat up and spread my legs. "let's clean you up first" he said then move his head down and start licking me. I gripped his head and start moaning his name.

"shit Kei~" I said. He stopped and stood up and went to the drawer and he gets a rope. He smirked at me. He tied my ankles and hands at the side end of the bed and then he again gets something from the drawer.

"Please Kei, I need you" I moaned, and then he showed me a vibrator. He turns on the vibrator and places it on my clit, making me gasped.

"ready" he said and he pushes his member inside me. He started thrusting so fast and I started to cry in pleasure.

"sl-slowdown" I moaned and arch my back.

"YES KEI SHIT RIGHT THERE~" I moaned aloud when he hits my spot.

"ahh nghh~"

"hold it~" he said and I cried

"ple-"

"I said hold it argh~" he said and I closed my eyes and tightens my walls and then I felt him filled inside me so I release mine. He collapses on top of me and I starting to catch my breath.

"I miss this" I heard him mumbled and I hummed. He grabbed my breasts and started massaging them. He pecked my lips and then smiled.

"I love you" he said and I smiled

"I love you too"