CHAPTER 17🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

We are now at our home, resting. Keith and Keisha are sleeping in their room so I went to our bedroom and saw Tsukishima sleeping.

I guess I have to sleep too

I laid beside him and hugged him.

*Timeskip After Few Minutes*

"AHHHHHHH" I woke up by Keith's scream. I quickly sat up and realized Tsukishima is not beside me anymore. I went to Keith's bedroom but he's not here so I checked Keisha's room and then I saw Keith crying and hugging a sleeping Keisha.

"what happened?" I asked me and he cried even more. Tsukishima comes inside the room and Keith quickly ran towards him.

"DADAA" he cried and Tsukishima picked him up. Keith pointed at me and I looked at him confusingly.

"mommy it goes be MUMU" he screams and cried more making me flinch because of his scream. I heard Keisha yawned so I looked at her and her eyes widen. She starts sniffing and her eyes are getting teary. (mommy is gonna be a mumu = ghost)

What's wrongggggg

I heard someone cleared their throat. I looked at Tsukishima and he pointed at my butt.

Is something wrong with my butt?

I went to Keisha's mirror to see what's wrong with my butt then I just saw a...BLOOD

I just started my period

"mumu?" Keisha asked and now she is crying silently.

"no no, this is ketchup" I said and Keisha starts crying loudly. I sighed and left the room and took a bath.

I went back to Keisha's room and they are still there. Keith is hugging Tsukishima's arm and Keisha is just crying silently and her head is resting on Tsukisima's lap.

"MOMMYYY" Keith shouted and ran and hugged me. "you no mumu?" he asked and looked at me with his puffy eyes. I chuckled and shook my head no and wiped his tears.

"no, do you want ice cream?" I asked and he nodded. I looked at Keisha and she also nodded. "let's eat num num first" I said and they pouted.

I carried Keith and Tsukishima carried Keisha. We went downstairs and start eating.

"mommy?" Keisha called me so I looked at her. "weshon" she said and I nodded and I didn't expect her to ask that question (question)

"where baby pwom?" she asked making me choke on my food. I head Tsukishima chuckled. (where are babies come from?)

"w-why did you ask?" I said and she shrugged her shoulder

"mhm mommy, how baby made?" Keith asked and I widen my eyes. I looked at Tsukishima for help he just smirked and mouthed 'good luck.

"well, babies are from-"

"babies are from the trash" I was cut off by Tsukishima. I looked at him and frowned and I heard some small gasped.

How dare he

"Ewww" Keisha said and scrunched her face.

"you and Keith come from the trash that's why you need to take a bath"Tsukishima said and I smiled because a great excuse.